5 members have voted

1. 1. what does P74 do for you?

• Its purely social and I like it.
    • Its sexual and I like it.
    • It does nothing for me personally.
    • It either amps or blends other phero's qualities
    • I have never tried it.
    • You cant PAY me to wear it.

First off, I would love to know what anyone here has gotten out of it because I am one of those people who didnt improve with it.

Good stuff for others, and it was pleasant while I wore it, but there was no

*POOF!*

or *BAM!* or *SHAZAAM!* for me.

I have only recently found some mixes that happen to include some P74, and so I have placed them on my trade-post.

Mostly this post is for some insight on it.

I didn't do well with anything from the P74 pack except I think it was 282? Or am I confused. Maybe, but P74 does make things go smoother, opens the door for me, gains cooperation.I have had the experience of people giving me things too, which I think is kind of an odd effect. My children are nicer, people make sure I am serviced well. I like this one. Alot.

I didn't do well with anything from the P74 pack except I think it was 282? Or am I confused. Maybe, but P74 does make things go smoother, opens the door for me, gains cooperation.I have had the experience of people giving me things too, which I think is kind of an odd effect. My children are nicer, people make sure I am serviced well. I like this one. Alot.

ahhh,

so whatever was in MX282 created a synergy possibly?

have you ever tried it by itself?

Hmm...I happened to nab the Cheap Girls/P74&P83 boosted from the sale. I've only worn it once(shame on me). The TT & I wore it to our local Gentlemans club ( I still says there be no gentlemens in there). It seemed fitting. People were paying more attention to me than the girls, coulda been cuz I had mah clothes on? The girls did seem to perk up around me though.

Hmm...I happened to nab the Cheap Girls/P74&P83 boosted from the sale. I've only worn it once(shame on me). The TT & I wore it to our local Gentlemans club ( I still says there be no gentlemens in there). It seemed fitting. People were paying more attention to me than the girls, coulda been cuz I had mah clothes on? The girls did seem to perk up around me though.

hahahaha, classic.

thanks for the review.

it does seem to do something, but getting a handle on it is slippery.

(heh,thats what SHE said. watching the office right now...)

from you and Therapygirl, im getting the "social" vibe....

Yes, the by itself p74 is the review, the little blurb that the only one of the pack I had success with was the 282. I don't remember anything specific about the 282 except that I seemed to have good days when wearing it.

thank you so much for the review.

maybe I should give it another run.