Buns of Cinn body lotion

Isa

Review. Okay.

The bottle itself is a cobolt blue with a black cap and the LP website design on the label. Excluding the cap it is approx 3 1/4 inches high (roughly width of my palm) and just shy of 2 inches across at the base. Not a huge bottle but more on that later. On the lable it states that the lotion will be good for 6 months and that sounds very reasonable. It is dead of winter, record low temps outside, and blasting heat inside. I'm DRY! Need lotion!

The lotion itself is surprisingly thick. Viscous. At least it surprised /me/ because I'm used to the watery stuff in the big bottles of name brands. This is a little bottle that skips the water. LP lotions is rich & creamy in texture, absorbing easily into the skin without leaving an oily or waxy layer behind. Yay! I avoid most lotions because they are icky, but I'm glad I gambled on this. Good stuff, but my hands get so bad in the winter from my job that I think I will have to upgrade to the deeper moisture of the cream.

The Buns of Cinn scent is mouthwatering in this with the lotion adding an extra level of 'creamy' to the scent. This is Cinnab*n with extra buttery icing. NOM! Serious NOM! It fades a little to a cinnamon sugar.

I gave the bottle to my sister for Christmas, but you didn't think I'd let it go without TRYING it, did you? ;)

I gave the bottle to my sister for Christmas, but you didn't think I'd let it go without TRYING it, did you? ;)

Bunns of Cinn LOTION?! I'm still boggling that you *gave it away*!! I'd so change my mind and give her some B&BW instead! ;)

Our lotion is pretty awesome huh? Wait till you see some of the NEW goodies on the horizon!

OH? What are you hinting at?! What are you doing over there? Spill! Drat this one way monitor!

I am vury happy with the lotion. :) Working with my hands all day makes me focus on them and very sensitive to having anything 'icky' on them. LP body lotion doesn't give me any feeling of having something 'on' my hands but I can definately feel the difference. Vast improvement in skin texture. The back of my hand is probably comparable to the inside of my wrist. (I'll wait while you check yourself.) Even my knuckles, which get rubbed raw and crack, now only feel dry. I think the next step up of cream will probably bring them back to life.

Katz, I nabbed a bittle sample /before/ gifting it. Is that bad? As punishment I got 2 good applications and am now out. Curses! I hope she likes it. Otherwise I'm sneaking into her house and stealing it back!