First date advice....help! Which phero??

So, I confess, I joined a dating site for a week and a half. I'm a single parent and have fibro so I don't exactly get out that much at night to meet anyone.

However, in that week ONE guy I found both reasonably intelligent and cute looking messaged me. You don't want to know about some of the others!!

So when we meet up soon, I wondered which phero togofor...I have enhanced perfumes -spicy carnation custom w/ dominance potion, custom vanilla/linen w/ heart and soul, and ginger green tea with lace plus COPS, southern gothic enhanced with cougar...what do I go for??? Heeeeelpp!! I also have cougar potion, eternal chain, sorceress.

Edited by cinnamonmel

So, I confess, I joined a dating site for a week and a half. I'm a single parent and have fibro so I don't exactly get out that much at night to meet anyone.

However, in that week ONE guy I found both reasonably intelligent and cute looking messaged me. You don't want to know about some of the others!!

So when we meet up soon, I wondered which phero togofor...I have enhanced perfumes -spicy carnation custom w/ dominance potion, custom vanilla/linen w/ heart and soul, and ginger green tea with lace plus pheros, southerngothic cougar...what do I gofor??? Heeeeelpp!! I aslo have cougar potion, eternal chain, sorceress.

Cinnamonmel Hi... If its your first date I would say wear Lace. Est makes a man feel good and relax, alpha-nol will open him up. Stay away from dominance or sorceress, until you have a good idea if he can handle those pheros, you might scare him off. Cougar potion might be good under the clothes, hell have a sense shes there, giving you an air of Intrigue and Inner-Sexy and she may come out to play at a later date. If you are looking for long-term I would avoid anything tooo overt in sex-appeal, you dont want to give him the vibe you are out for sex only, unless you are. Add light cops and other blends SLOWLY building up with each date to magnify and augment the growing attraction between the two of you. Good Luck!

Edited by KrazyKat

I would go with Cougar, Lace, or Heart and Soul.....save the Dominance for after you know if you and he can both handle it....hehe.....

I think that's fine...you need a womanly aura but I'm one of those who think OCCO is too overt (true to its' name) for anything but super happy fun time (I realized I just ruined my reptuation by saying that). So those three elements should hopefully help you present yourself in the way you feel is most attractive and receptive.

I think that's fine...you need a womanly aura but I'm one of those who think OCCO is too overt (true to its' name) for anything but super happy fun time (I realized I just ruined my reptuation by saying that). So those three elements should hopefully help you present yourself in the way you feel is most attractive and receptive.

I haven't tried OCCO, but I think I may just go with the Ginger Green Tea plus Lace plus cops then!

ROFL... I need to get me some super happy fun time one day!

dont worry about wearing cops with either Lace or Heart and Soul.

women MAKE cops. your not going to come off as a hooker,lol.

either one of those mixes will be nice.

you know, when ever anyone says "what should i do!"

I always think to myself,

wear what YOU personally are the most comfortable in.

Wear what makes YOU feel shiny.

Its going to be YOU feeling shiny and having fun that he will love, not a phero-mix ;)

I always think to myself,

wear what YOU personally are the most comfortable in.

Wear what makes YOU feel shiny.

Its going to be YOU feeling shiny and having fun that he will love, not a phero-mix :)

This is Really great advice...

my newbie 2 cents worth,Garland & Lace since he loves cinnamon.But alas it is gone,so if you guys should click just tell him it was a special gift and Might be back next Xmas <one can always hope>

I have had lots of Happy vibes with Cougar Potion too,it really does make you feel Sparkly.

This is Really great advice...

my newbie 2 cents worth,Garland & Lace since he loves cinnamon.But alas it is gone,so if you guys should click just tell him it was a special gift and Might be back next Xmas <one can always hope>

I have had lots of Happy vibes with Cougar Potion too,it really does make you feel Sparkly.

good to know, Calii.

I have some Cougar on its way to me now, I cant wait.

Im ready to be sparkly too!

Hey, the description for Cougar is all true, totally. And I'm not saying that just because I wrote it.

:)

lets hear your take on ShellyB's megacougar.....

mua hahahaha......

or as I like to call it, MECHAcougar ....

LOL, is that anything like MechaStreisand?

*warbles*

Uh, I guess it would be SparkleMotion: just a blinding glittering too-sexy-for-this-earth mass of feminine imperative...now that is a selling point!

LOL, is that anything like MechaStreisand?

*warbles*

Uh, I guess it would be SparkleMotion: just a blinding glittering too-sexy-for-this-earth mass of feminine imperative...now that is a selling point!

*GIGGLE* yes YES YES! (loud,like Plankton) , this is why I want to try it!