The suspense is killing me....

lindseyb

I placed an order last monday and haven't gotten a stamps email yet. I check my inbox and junk mail everyday. I'm not complaining, just anxious!!!!

I can't wait to test them out!

Patience is a virtue. They do the orders as they come in the door. Regular turnaround time is about two weeks, if there are special orders--betas or amped perfumes, it can take more time.

I didn't have a special order, so thats good news!! I'm hoping it will be here this week sometime! Or maybe early next week.

Just as an FYI, another holdup is if you do several little orders. They hold all of the other orders until the last one moves up the queue (unless you pay the $$ for special shipping and such). So always think at least two weeks and if it comes sooner then life is good.

Yes, we are all anxious (I personally am salivating....lol), but also please remember that there are only 3 people who do the brewing, filling, processing orders, shipping, etc.....they do AT LEAST 10 scents a month, and a TON of customs.....takes time!! Good things come to those who wait!

Yes, we are all anxious (I personally am salivating....lol), but also please remember that there are only 3 people who do the brewing, filling, processing orders, shipping, etc.....they do AT LEAST 10 scents a month, and a TON of customs.....takes time!! Good things come to those who wait!

....and then when that box comes to my door, it's SO worth the wait....of course, right away both arms get covered in test dabs and it's like a massive nose orgasm ;)

Edited by Invidiana

Just as an FYI, another holdup is if you do several little orders. They hold all of the other orders until the last one moves up the queue (unless you pay the $ for special shipping and such).

Hmmmm, I didn't know that. Good to know.

Ok, I know it's wrong to brag, but I just got the "Times Square has sent you a package" email of JOY!!!!

I think I know what you decided to do...maybe? ;)

I keep going back to the end because I can't control my orders.

Back to the end of the line Young Lady!

Me too!! I had a daydream (day-mare?) that I never actually received ANY LP's because I kept making orders...they were just continuing to pile up, but never getting to me!!

So - this is where the "End of the Line Young Lady" is a bummer. I might be seeing that guy I saw New Years Eve tomorrow - and I really want to wear Leather - but no Leather because every time I get enough GC's - I order another.

Sighs. No orders, not one. No matter what - until I get a ship notice.

Bad Shelly. Naughty Shelly.

Its been exactly 2 weeks today and I still haven't gotten a shipping notice. Is that normal?

Not impossible...especially if the ladies are bogged down with new releases and customs. They do their best to stick to the 2 week TAT estimate..but if you want to check for *sure* best way is going to be for you to call the phone# listed on the "Contact" page:

http://www.lovepotionperfume.com/contact_legal/

Insanity they say, is doing the same thing over & over again. Expecting a different result. Yet I continue obsessively checking my inbox.........

Hey kids, I'm sorry about the lack of emails. The new stamps.com software has been giving us issues, and we got so hugely overwhelmed with the volume of orders for the spell kits, that we just spent the time mailing packages rather than emailing. Everything ordered up to 2 days ago is on the way. Some people with multiple orders will be getting multiple boxes. Don't worry if you don't get the stamps.com notice. Some of the items had to be sent the olde fashioned way. Thanks for your patience and understanding!

Whoot! I can't wait! ;)

;) YAY!!!!! :alien_dance:

I got my Stamo.com email!!! Actually I got two, (different tracking numbers!), I'm not sure why because I only placed one order and it wasn't huge... But hey, who's complaining! I've got 2 parcels of LP treasures on their way as we speak!!!

:jumpforjoy: