Jump to content

Mark's Tonka Tobacum


 Share

Recommended Posts

It looks like a rebrew of the original bourbon vanilla variant of Mark's Tonka Tobacum is going to be requested sooner rather than later. My bride mentioned how that was her favorite scent ever on me. We'd been talking about scents and how she likes some of my 'stinky stuff' but my maple syrup cologne was the one that really made her, 'Ooh.'

Edited by Snoopyace
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 year later...
  • Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It looks like a rebrew of the original bourbon vanilla variant of Mark's Tonka Tobacum is going to be requested sooner rather than later. My bride mentioned how that was her favorite scent ever on me. We'd been talking about scents and how she likes some of my 'stinky stuff' but my maple syrup cologne was the one that really made her, 'Ooh.'

 

Snoopyface, I think you're the reason my man smells so yummy right now in Girl Nip? Did this rebrew happen? I want some!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

Snoopyface, I think you're the reason my man smells so yummy right now in Girl Nip? Did this rebrew happen? I want some!

 

It never happened but I will absolutely have to check with Mara on that!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 7 months later...

I finally got a little sniffle of this for my man from Lainey! He put it on today, liked it when it was still wet, but told me that after it had dried down, it smelled so good, that he "kinda freaked out a little." He said that it actually took him by surprise, how good it is. The tobacco and the amber almost smell like a cherry tobacco to me. It's cool that I still keep finding "hunt-worthy" man scents here!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Eastwood22 said:

I finally got a little sniffle of this for my man from Lainey! He put it on today, liked it when it was still wet, but told me that after it had dried down, it smelled so good, that he "kinda freaked out a little." He said that it actually took him by surprise, how good it is. The tobacco and the amber almost smell like a cherry tobacco to me. It's cool that I still keep finding "hunt-worthy" man scents here!

 

That's awesome!  This was a big favorite of mine as well as a favorite of every woman who ever smelled me.  ?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

@Snoopyace, while stalking the sale thread, my man says, "oooh, get me some Tonkum Tobaccum." Because that's so easy. I told him it wasn't available, he got pouty and said, "why not?" As if we haven't already had this conversation.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Ahaha!  I know Mara is a little busy right now but we’ll have to formally request a rented very soon.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Eastwood22 said:

I'm pretty sure she could win an award in the "Chillin' the Least" category.

 

AHAHA!!  No kidding!

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 11 months later...

My man put on his very last bit of his sniffle of this today, and I just got the texts "You’ve gotten me so many things that smell good." And "I always smell good."

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Eastwood22 said:

My man put on his very last bit of his sniffle of this today, and I just got the texts "You’ve gotten me so many things that smell good." And "I always smell good."

 

Nice!  I still have a small amount of the original left if @Potion Master would ever be able to recreate it by scent.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, Snoopyace said:

 

Nice!  I still have a small amount of the original left if @Potion Master would ever be able to recreate it by scent.  

 

That is one scent that I gave my ex in Louisiana that I wish I would've stolen before I left.......

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Dolly said:

 

That is one scent that I gave my ex in Louisiana that I wish I would've stolen before I left.......

I also wish you stole it back!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/15/2019 at 10:44 AM, Dolly said:

 

That is one scent that I gave my ex in Louisiana that I wish I would've stolen before I left.......

Make him send it to you. Lol. Bet he would if he thought it would get him into your good graces.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 hours ago, halo0073 said:

Make him send it to you. Lol. Bet he would if he thought it would get him into your good graces.

 

I so don't want to give him any idea that he has something that I want!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Dolly said:

 

I so don't want to give him any idea that he has something that I want!

 

Ahaha!  Very understandable. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 9 months later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share


×
×
  • Create New...