Dominance will rock the "alpha" in you....Leather is Dom, but a little softer.....depends on your personality, I guess....

I have never tried boy/boy, but heard that it is very good in that regard.....maybe Teddy Man also.....that is supposed to be a good calming blend for women.....

If you are stressed, you can also try Tranquility.....very nice....

my 2 cents:

Neediness comes from feeling that your lacking something,which is an illusion.

Scents can remind you of what you already know, but they wont bestow you security or confidence. Including pheromones.

It would be exactly like saying "have a beer to grow some balls".

Crude, but you get the point.

Can you remember a time you felt completely secure and maybe even better than that, totally confident? Bring it on,world ?

try to get into the mind-set of back then.

Maybe that will inspire you to a scent that always reminds you of that time, that always brings you back to that feeling.

The potions here are inspired by intent.

There will be one that resonates with the feeling you are trying to RE-capture.

Mixes with "ballsey" pheromones, like Dom or possibly Leather,

definately Heart and Soul (look it up, has 'rone in it as well,I believe), possibly BI,

will definately inspire confidence if you have that in you,

and confidence is the precurser to "secure " .

just my 2 cents.

I have never tried boy/boy, but heard that it is very good in that regard.....maybe Teddy Man also.....that is supposed to be a good calming blend for women.....

Yes those are wonderful for combating the feelings of waaaah as I call it. I suppose it depends on what you mean by "needy." If it's I need a cuddle! kind of needy then those are great. If it's a different kind of neediness then pheromones probably wouldn't help anyway.

For me Teddy Man is like getting that mental hug goin'...it's the (forgive me here) Snuggle of pheros... PGDom helps me walk taller, with a bit less trepidation in social interactions with potential A$$hats.

I think Boy/Boy is (was) perfect for quelling the internal anxiety kind of neediness. It makes you feel more secure in situations like if you are sleeping in an empty house, and you're used to having a man around...it tricks your senses into feeling like you do have your man there, and it's calming.

However, if it's the man himself who is making you feel insecure and therefore needy, then I would trust my gut instinct and ask myself why.

However, if it's the man himself who is making you feel insecure and therefore needy, then I would trust my gut instinct and ask myself why.

I absolutely agree on this! I dated one guy who turned me inside out feeling needy. Also, if you're attracted to someone and don't know how they feel about you that can create needy feelings, as can just feeling a void like you want to be with someone and are not.

Dominance is good for all of them to some degree, but getting to the root of that feeling and addressing that is what will do the most good long term. Dominance or even leather is great to get you started.

Yes those are wonderful for combating the feelings of waaaah as I call it. I suppose it depends on what you mean by "needy." If it's I need a cuddle! kind of needy then those are great. If it's a different kind of neediness then pheromones probably wouldn't help anyway.

This hits it about on the head. Being single is beginning to drag me down now.

I should've thought of dominance since I have some in a really nice custom. Unfortunately I'm not staying at home, where it is. But I will try it when I go back home. I guess I am really feeling a lack of physical contact(or any support) after a year of being single. No one's making me insecure, I'm just having a rough time, pipes freezing then bursting, oven door shattering, radiator turning into a fountain meaning days of waiting in with no water/ heat and trying to stay calm/clear up floods/glass/care for two small children 24-7 and just wishing sometimes I had someone to take care of me...

So a magic fill the void potion is what I'm (probably unreasonably) wishing for.

Isn't Teddy Man gone for good? I fanced trying this when I read about it being good for PMT.

Awwwww, honey. Virtual hugs to you!!!! :666:

We're working on reformulating the pheromone blend that went into Teddy Man. And I have the fragrance rebrewed except for one ingredient that I am awaiting from the supplier. We should have it back within 4-6 weeks.

We're working on reformulating the pheromone blend that went into Teddy Man. And I have the fragrance rebrewed except for one ingredient that I am awaiting from the supplier. We should have it back within 4-6 weeks.

OMG REALLY?! *happy dance* I think I'll just cuddle you until it's ready. :666:

cinnamonmel -

Dealing with all of that it's no wonder you are feeling a stretched thin and needy! It's perfectly understandable!

Lots of deep breaths and relaxing for a few minutes at a time might help.

I'd have to say I have been a nervous nasty wreck the last couple of weeks. Boy/Boy helps, if you have any.

:666: I'll give you a virtual cuddle. No strings. No guilt. You don't have to call me the next day...

Poor Baby Cinnamonmel :ferret6: , Doesn't it suck to be the grownup? I hate it. I love it when it is going well, and hate it when things fall apart. I know just what you mean. I have an SO, but I am determined that he will not have to rescue me. I do not want to be a chore for him, a lifesuck draining him of energy and time. I do not ever want to see the look I used to see on my husband's face when I asked him to do something again.I will never depend on someone else to do things for me. I will do it myself. I do not want to be rescued. Rescue comes with a price.I would rather have my heart taken care of. But, it sucks to be the grownup. I agree.

Bore us please! If you search the history of the boards you will see that most of us have leaned on others here. Feel free to share. This group got me through the divorce and custody battle from hell, and an assault last year that almost broke me. Come on in and make yourself comfortable!