Bianca's Winter Wind

Invidiana

So glad I got a sniffie of this one after hearing about it! It's peppermint, but not an astringent peppermint at all--rather like candy canes on ice. Basically a blizzard of candy canes. Very refreshing but still has a nice lickable candy sweetness I'm digging. As it dries down more it sweetens more on me at least, but I do have the sort of skin that amps sweet notes. I'm one of those rare people who isn't affected by drinking caffeine, and eating peppermints won't really wake me up either, but actually smelling coffee or mint will make me feel more awake, and this definitely works. :lol:

Oh, this sounds yummy!

Unfortunately according to SG there was only enough made for one bottle *sigh*, but there are some sniffies making the rounds! I really ought to keep mine in my drawer at work so I don't conk out in the middle of the day LOL :D

Edited by Invidiana

Wooohhh I'm glad you like it! I sure love it too! It certainly is fresh and clears my head but it's not putting-tears-in-your-eyes Fishermans Friend peppermint. It's just perfect. The lime makes it cheery and the whites suger adds a little sweetness. I love love love it, the ladies did a wonderful job on my first custom sugared! (I want to do more now hehehe) :lol:

Candy canes on ice, I really love that description :)

Edited by Tears of Joy

got sniffie of this with order of gemini - which i really like. it's all pepperminty-creamy at first. the peppermint receeds, but the creamy remains. finally the peppermint is all gone, but what is left is a lovely creamy fragrance which i love. would DEFINITELY buy a full bottle of this, if available. only wish the peppermint hung out throughout

The sugary lime note in this after the peppermint burns off reminds me a bit of Lorien's Blueberry Bomb...a really nice candied note. I think I'm going to have to hoard my sniffie for summer, it makes me think of a nice cool drink on a hot day.

Count me in for a full bottle of this also if it ever gets a re-brew....

Amazing! Pepperminty at first, then fresh & bracing & a bit creamy. Really a lot like being out in the cold winter air. I'm really liking this one.

Damn! I wish there was more.

Oh, I hope I get a sniffie of this one! It totally sounds like something I would love. If it gets a rebrew or something similar, I'll be all over it... :)

I'm so exited to read all of your reactions! :msn_red_fox_smilies-09: I've only bought one bottle of this which I totally regret... Does anyone know if I can just ask for the same in the customs section? I can imagine it would be hard for the ladies to redo it exactly the same but since it's not a complicated scent (I think?) it would be pretty close right?

The peppermint lasts quite long on me, much longer than I thought it would! :love: