Re-kindling & confidence

After having 2 children and running a full time business, putting on alot of weight etc, my husband and I are not as intimate as we used to be. Alot of it is due to my lack of confidence but I would like to start to rekindle our intimacy. I am not looking for hot sex necesarrily, more of a gentle, comforting reconnection, but if sex should happen that would be fine too - any recommendations?

I totally second that rec. My So and myself had very rough patch last year. Scented Cuddle Bunny got us through that and enabled us to bond again, Sexology took it ti a deeper level. I would also try the new release Return to Me. Lover's Reunion Potion is one I charged and used with vigor as well, but for pheros those are the two. The one I would add after that is Treasured Hearts for nesting and permanence with the new found bonding.

I totally second that rec. My So and myself had very rough patch last year. Scented Cuddle Bunny got us through that and enabled us to bond again, Sexology took it ti a deeper level. I would also try the new release Return to Me. Lover's Reunion Potion is one I charged and used with vigor as well, but for pheros those are the two. The one I would add after that is Treasured Hearts for nesting and permanence with the new found bonding.

Oh very great recommendations with explanations. I love it when people add specifics about their experience with them. Thanks for taking the time to do that. Always gives me a better feel for which ones to use in which circumstances. Thanks TG!

I'll add that the blend is going to depend on him personally. My husband doesn't respond well to full strength blends containing Est.(everyone else does :lol: ). He responds well to 1x Cougar, G&L, 7 min., & LAM. I don't get as much of a blatant sexual response from him with cops. Its more of a friendly, playful atmosphere when I use LAM. I get nothing from Sexology, except 'Ive smelled that before'. Just a thought...

I'll add that the blend is going to depend on him personally. My husband doesn't respond well to full strength blends containing Est.(everyone else does :( ).

Yours isn't an oddball, Beccah! Mine usually only responds to Est in smaller doses, or tempered with more dominant pheros (BI, Leather).....

I get mixed results from him with Lace, Sexology, etc.....I never can predict the results I will get with those....sometimes EXCELLENT, somtimes "meh", sometimes not-so-good.....

Did get very nice results from him with Treasured Hearts, also.....