PRIVATE EDITION RELEASES FOR JANUARY

Offering this month's PE's....

Since we have so many of these, and there's so few of each available, I thought I would offer them here first - so as to possibly spare myself having to program them into the cart. If you'd like to nab one, please post here and I will send you an invoice, ok? (One condition though - if the person that each was created for wants to grab a bottle, I am going to give them first dibs, and then go in order of posting after that.) Ok. Here we go.........

Alyicia's Carnival ~ Kimberley made this for her 12 year daughter, who loves carnivals and fairs. A youthful blend of apple, caramel and sugar. (2 bottles available)

Becca's Fruity Nibbles ~ Mango, Peach and Strawberry - thick and sweet like jam, over fairy floss pink sugar and a few drops of amber for depth. A scent designed to inspire ear-nibbling passion from her beloved. (3 bottles available) (livinginparadise x1)

Bianca's Winter Wind ~ Peppermint, lime and sugar. Bianca wanted a prominently minty scent - like a breath of cold winter air, with an elevating kick of lime, on a blanket of white sugar. (1 bottle available) (SOLD! July Girl x1)

Goddess's Creamy Mango Musk ~ Creamy Vanilla, Mango Butter and a light animal Musk. GoddessLynne imagined this as a rich, smooth, creamy, sweet, fruit and musk. (2 bottles available) (SOLD! Luna x1, Mary x1)

Indigo Queen ~ Vanilla cream, berry sugar, a hint of citrusy tang, and little drops of light woods at the base. (3 bottles available) (SOLD! Luna x1, SWBookworm x1, Katz x1)

Kim's Resinous Rose ~ Rose attar, sandalwood, and amber. (1 bottle available) (SOLD! likeprettythings x1)

Lisa's Candy Apple ~ Fresh, crunchy red apples, candied in a pink sugar glaze. (6 bottles available) (livinginparadise x1, Therapy Girl x1, )

Lisa's Candy Cane ~ Peppermint, white sugar, and a fruity vanilla dash. (2 bottles available) (SOLD! July Girl x1, Luna x1)

Lisa's Currantly Incensed ~ Thick and creamy vanilla, with deep red currants on top and a truly incense-y resin base. (2 bottles available) (Invidiana x1, )

Lisa's Hot Peach Compote ~ Peaches and Cream, Caramel, Ginger, and Halloween spice. (1 bottle available) (SOLD! Invidiana x1)

Marcella's Night Delight ~ Designed by Bianca for her best friend, Bianca asked for a mood lifting and calming scent, with soothing lavender, sweetened up with juicy pears and a soft, sweet vanilla, and delicate powdered sugar to add to the serenity. The pear and vanilla are the more prominent notes witht he lavender underneath. (2 bottles available) (SOLD! GoddessLynne x1, Liz x1)

Melissa's Afternoon at the Palace ~ The aroma of steeping Earl Grey, over sweet vanilla and sugar. (2 bottles available) (SOLD! Katz x1, Invidiana x1)

Melissa's Twilight at the Palace ~ Black tea over rich, buttery vanilla. (2 bottles available) (Invidiana x1, )

Melissa's Exotic Carnation ~ Peppery carnations over sugar plums, vanilla, sugar and sandalwood. (2 bottles available) (Mountain Witch x1, )

Melissa's Girl Next Door ~ Melissa asked for a real "girl next door" type of scent, with a fresh cotton kind of feel. A non-foody vanilla leads off, with linen-y notes, a soft demure musk, and a tiny orchid/lavender dash. (2 bottles available) (SOLD! Melissa x1, SWBookworm x1, )

Rosebud's Pumpalicious ~ Mmmm,... pumpkin pie spices over yummy vanilla and amber, sweetened with brown sugar. Rosebud asked for the same vanilla used in OCCO White, and the same amber used in Rocket Fuel. (15 bottles available) (Rosebud x2, Ail x1, Therapy Girl x1, Lor x1, piratical dahlia x1, HMMB x1, Cirish x1, Invidiana x1, Pony x1, Mary x1, Rosegirl x1, Carrie x1, )

Rosebud's Purple Amber Plum ~ Creamy amber base with a sugary plum on top, sweetened with brown sugar. (1 bottle available) (SOLD! GoddessLynne x1)

White Licorice ~ Black licorice anisette over creamy delicious vanilla, with a few drops of amber for depth. (2 bottles available) (SOLD! piratical dahlia x1, Therapy Girl x1)

Any takers?

OK, I know I want a bottle of Lisa's Candy Cane and a bottle of Bianca's Winter Wind for sure. Debating over any others, but I'll give others a chance to grab something they want...I'll try not to be greedy LOL.

Hi Mara..

Please send me an invoice for 1 bottle of Rosebud's Pumpalicious..

Thank you so much. Off to bed now, as I'm just in after having had a very long day, and an even longer night.

Blessings and hugs

Ail )O(

Can I have 2 bottles of my Pumpalicious please?

Feel free to just set them aside and I'll add them to my order when the new releases are put in the cart (just to avoid more than one order & extra PayPal fees).

ETA; You can go ahead and let GoddessLynne have the bottle of Purple Plum :) I already have the other bottle of it

Edited by Rosebud

Hi Mara, I'm glutting myself as usual heh heh...may I please have 1 bottle each of:

Lisa's Hot Peach Compote

Melissa's Afternoon at the Palace

Melissa's Twilight at the Palace

Rosebud's Pumpalicious

Lisa's Currantly Incensed

Thanks!

Edited by Invidiana

Wow, Exotic Carnation sounds *amazing* . . . Sounds like something I would have liked to create for myself. So, um, in spite of my need for frugality, I'm afraid I really need this one. Badly.

Please put this non-frugal perfume-addled person down for Exotic Carnation. Pretty please.

Damn it! I missed this!!! :jumpforjoy:

I only count thirteen down on the Pumpalicious if that's what you were wanting....

Edited by SWBookworm

Nope, Bianca's Winter Wind. There was only one of that one.

Awww, I'm sorry honey - we got at least half a dozen emails on that one. (That must have been some review, Bianca!)

Thank you, everyone - I really appreciate you making me job easier...less to program = more time to brew. :jumpforjoy:

;)

Awww, I'm sorry honey - we got at least half a dozen emails on that one. (That must have been some review, Bianca!)

Thank you, everyone - I really appreciate you making me job easier...less to program = more time to brew. :rolleyes:

:mad-scientist:

S'ok. I had prepared myself for that possibility.

- we got at least half a dozen emails on that one. (That must have been some review, Bianca!)

Thank you, everyone - I really appreciate you making me job easier...less to program = more time to brew. :)

:mad-scientist:

Is there any possibility of getting Winter Wind & Candy Cane rebrewed?..... :beggingpleasesmiley:

Is Marcella's Night Delight still available ? if so, 1 (one) please !

Indiviana was the lovely first raving reviewer on this, which was great, since I suck at reviews especially if I can't do them in my native tongue :rolleyes:. I could just add to it. But I have to say it again, it's gorgeous! I'm pleased to see the girls like it!

Indigo Queen ~ Vanilla cream, berry sugar, a hint of citrusy tang, and little drops of light woods at the base. (3 bottles available) (Luna x1, SWBookworm x1, )

Any takers?

Doggone it...I will be mad at myself if I don't request the Indigo Queen...perlease, Mara? I've another PE requested above...

Marcella's Night Delight ~ Designed by Bianca for her best friend, Bianca asked for a mood lifting and calming scent, with soothing lavender, sweetened up with juicy pears and a soft, sweet vanilla, and delicate powdered sugar to add to the serenity. The pear and vanilla are the more prominent notes witht he lavender underneath. (2 bottles available) (SOLD! GoddessLynne x1, Liz x1)

should I paypal you or wait for invoice ?

Wait for invoices, pleez!

I was just waiting to see how many I can get away with not adding to the cart. So...let's give it another day if you don't mind? I'll invoice everyone on Saturday?

Thank you, all!

:) yorkey, dorkey !!