Ratio A to B in True Confessions

I can't find this anywhere. What's the ratio of beta-nol to alpha-nol in True Confessions? I am out of Instant Honesty and I thought I would avoid the neroli horror and order TC if it has a similar 60/40 beta/alpha ratio...

Anybody know?

Or I could go with Open Windows....but that has more alpha than beta, right?

Suggestions, comments, criticisms welcome.

I can't find this anywhere. What's the ratio of beta-nol to alpha-nol in True Confessions? I am out of Instant Honesty and I thought I would avoid the neroli horror and order TC if it has a similar 60/40 beta/alpha ratio...

Anybody know?

Or I could go with Open Windows....but that has more alpha than beta, right?

Suggestions, comments, criticisms welcome.

Not sure of the exact Beta/Alpha ratio.....HOWEVER......I would assume that the ratio is similar. True Confessions works amazingly well......to the point of being almost scary sometimes.....I have about half a bottle left, because sometimes it is definitely warranted.....

OW is more uplifting than True Confessions......if you want information to come OUT, get True Confessions.....

True Confessions gets people talking like their internal editor is off. I only used it on the back of my neck because I didn't want it to effect me. If you are looking for blunt blabber mouth effects go with TC. If you are just looking for more of a social phero then OW might serve you better.

I don't know about ratios. But I know that with OW (I wear it when I hang out with friends) we chat non-stop and it's always a great time, great connection. Of course, these friends are people I really click with already. But OW just makes it even better.

With TC, well let's just say that it was the phero I wore that helped me end a friendship I had for 15 years when said friend articulated everything I'd always suspected about her but thought it was me just being paranoid. I didn't even wear it intentionally for that purpose. I just had put it on and forgot about it. And there was nothing enjoyable about that experience. It was kind of a rude awakening. Plus, the TC was tempered with TH. So I can only imagine what a nightmare it would have been if it was straight TC.

It really depends on what you're looking for I guess. I have two bottles of 50/50 blends of TC/TH that I made from Ail's recommendation as a blend. I have only worn it once. I'm sure there will be times it will come in handy in the future, but when I use it I will be braced for impact.

I don't know what the exact ratio is in TC but I would imagine that it's more Betanols than

Alphanols... IH has a 30:70 ratio of alpha:beta but I don't know if TC is the same.

Maybe the ladies can help you :jumpforjoy:

IH has a 30:70 ratio of alpha:beta but I don't know if TC is the same.

Maybe the ladies can help you :jumpforjoy:

Oops I thought IH was 40:60 A:B...I really like IH for an additional "smoothness" over whatever else I might be wearing.

Maybe OW would be a better choice - blabbermouth is not my goal...I have OW in a floral perfume already, but I am not into wearing bright florals in snowy winter, so I haven't really tried it yet.

Yeah I was gonna say I thought it was more Beta because of what you had said about how you can't wear it, lol.

I hope, at some point in time, you and Diane or Dr. Stone or whomever come up with an analog for Drop Your Guard, I love that one!

Yeah I was gonna say I thought it was more Beta because of what you had said about how you can't wear it, lol.

I hope, at some point in time, you and Diane or Dr. Stone or whomever come up with an analog for Drop Your Guard, I love that one!

I'm hoping for a Soulmate type again.

I have been whining and moaning about that for a while now.

Nothing else has the same Groovy vibe as DYG...it's like a little cannabis substitute. And you don't need a prescription.

Diane and I finalized the Boy/Boy and Girl/Girl replacements...we're still tweaking Sex Bomb a bit. I'm not sure what was next on our list...I have to check my notes.

Stone is supposed to do the Super Sexy replacements...but getting new formulations from him takes a long time. Once we get the formula, the reorders are fast tho.

Diane and I finalized the Boy/Boy and Girl/Girl replacements...we're still tweaking Sex Bomb a bit. I'm not sure what was next on our list...I have to check my notes.

Stone is supposed to do the Super Sexy replacements...but getting new formulations from him takes a long time. Once we get the formula, the reorders are fast tho.

its great to hear that girl/girl + boy/boy are getting replaced.

my Bosom Bows works wonders on my clients

(everygal wants to know "what is that scent?") I have had 2 of them ask for a swipe on their own wrist!

speaking of, I ought to review my last appt!

True Confessions gets people talking like their internal editor is off. I only used it on the back of my neck because I didn't want it to effect me. If you are looking for blunt blabber mouth effects go with TC. If you are just looking for more of a social phero then OW might serve you better.

I don't know about ratios. But I know that with OW (I wear it when I hang out with friends) we chat non-stop and it's always a great time, great connection. Of course, these friends are people I really click with already. But OW just makes it even better.

With TC, well let's just say that it was the phero I wore that helped me end a friendship I had for 15 years when said friend articulated everything I'd always suspected about her but thought it was me just being paranoid. I didn't even wear it intentionally for that purpose. I just had put it on and forgot about it. And there was nothing enjoyable about that experience. It was kind of a rude awakening. Plus, the TC was tempered with TH. So I can only imagine what a nightmare it would have been if it was straight TC.

It really depends on what you're looking for I guess. I have two bottles of 50/50 blends of TC/TH that I made from Ail's recommendation as a blend. I have only worn it once. I'm sure there will be times it will come in handy in the future, but when I use it I will be braced for impact.

That's a great suggestion, I'm tired of TT feigning amnesia. When I specifically cite a former incident relevant to the situation...

I have got to try girl/girl just out of curiosity.

oh its good stuff.

I wear it with copulins if I want to work a room (charisma) but over all, its my shopping buddy (used to be,lol), errand runner, and if I do a party (which has been few and far between) the gals seem to love it .

Its just an attention getter,but in a goodway (not a loud way).

Oh that would drive anyone mad.

Haha if he were only twice my size, I would attempt to strangle him. Him being thrice, is daunting. I don't have any girl/girl left, but I never thought to wear it with cops.

• 12 years later...

Interestingly, True Confessions used to turn me into a blabbermouth, as well as anyone I’m with, so led to some cool bonding. But now I think it’s just making me feel tired? Has anyone else had this experience?

I think b-nol can kind of overload the neurons, so to speak, depending on length of wear and the situation.

3 hours ago, Eastwood22 said:

Interestingly, True Confessions used to turn me into a blabbermouth, as well as anyone I’m with, so led to some cool bonding. But now I think it’s just making me feel tired? Has anyone else had this experience?

It might be that you're recovering from having Covid, too. I am about 3 weeks out and am noticing that I'm really tired if I wear pheromones more than a couple times a week, which wasn't the case before. 

22 hours ago, luna65 said:

I think b-nol can kind of overload the neurons, so to speak, depending on length of wear and the situation.

19 hours ago, Kayla said:

It might be that you're recovering from having Covid, too. I am about 3 weeks out and am noticing that I'm really tired if I wear pheromones more than a couple times a week, which wasn't the case before. 

Both of this seems accurate. I wasn’t tired right away, but it caught up with me after a few hours.