Esmeralda's Pink Emerald

esmeralda

There are no reviews on the "Design your own sugar'd scent" thingie.

So I'll start with mine, Mara named it the "Pink Emerald" (which is such a nice/creative name! I like!)

it's got honey, vanilla, pink sugar, and birds of paradise (it's a watery kind of floral)

In the vial: to me it smells like an alcoholic drink, if this wasn't oil, I would have been tempted to drink it lol

On skin (wet): oh ma lawd, I smell like booze! with pink sugar roaming around

On skin (dry): The honey starts coming out, the pink sugar is the main note, and the vanilla blends with them so well, I can't really pinpoint it. The watery floral, makes the whole thing beautiful and sophisticated. If you're the type of girl who loves pink stuff, this is it! But really classy! lol, next time I ask for something like this I'm so getting myself atleast 3-4 full bottles!!!

Mara was da best throughout the process she knew what I wanted, but then why am I saying this cause you all know this anyways!

Mara was da best throughout the process she knew what I wanted, but then why am I saying this cause you all know this anyways!

Yeah ! isn't she the BEST !! went ordered my custom blend I only gave her the two main ingredients and she took it from there, I trust her creativity, knowledge and experience. Oh... and your custom blend sounds divine !!

Edited by liz

Liz: I agree! she knows her stuff! :D thank you btw!

Ooh it sounds gorgeous, I am glad I snagged me a bottle of your Pink Emerald. I cant wait to get it! Thanks!

I really hope you love it! :) :)

Edited by esmeralda

• 3 weeks later...

I got a bottle of your Pink emerald and I gotta say its a super duper pink scent and I love it. Im so happy I got a bottle it. This along with candy pop are the best pink scent. It is strong and not light and I dont have to whiff my wrist to get the scent I can just smell it which is what I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEE. Im happy that I have another pink scent bottle now I wont cry when my candy pop is gone cuz I'll have this woooo hoooo . So happy

I got a bottle of your Pink emerald and I gotta say its a super duper pink scent and I love it. Im so happy I got a bottle it. This along with candy pop are the best pink scent. It is strong and not light and I dont have to whiff my wrist to get the scent I can just smell it which is what I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEE. Im happy that I have another pink scent bottle now I wont cry when my candy pop is gone cuz I'll have this woooo hoooo . So happy

heh...she's on an LP *high*...you can tell... :D

hey vivica! I'm so glad you love it!!! I'm crazy about it myself lol!

• 2 weeks later...
I didn't know Pink Emerald was even in the store *sad face* I wanted to try some after hearing esmeralda talk about it, is any left?

Hey Karmiel, I'm not sure if there is any left, I think mara gave me the last bottle (she's such a goddess!)

Don't feel bad sweetie! You can always ask mara for a "pink emerald" when you order "Design you're own custom sugared scent".

Edited by esmeralda

Hey Karmiel, I'm not sure if there is any left, I think mara gave me the last bottle (she's such a goddess!)

Don't feel bad sweetie! You can always ask mara for a "pink emerald" when you order "Design you're own custom sugared scent".

Thank you so much for letting me know! I just ordered and asked for Pink Emerald earlier today, can't wait til it gets here. Lol I keep ordering bottles one after the other, Mara and Danna are probably mad at me :wink2:

Thank you so much for letting me know! I just ordered and asked for Pink Emerald earlier today, can't wait til it gets here. Lol I keep ordering bottles one after the other, Mara and Danna are probably mad at me :msn_red_fox_smilies-09:

No prob! Hope you like it!

lol, you're not the only one, when it comes to LP perfumes, I'm always undecided, and I keep sending mara emails, hell I even called her once! lol! I'm so annoying :wink2:

• 1 year later...

So I've been curious about this one for quite some time, and was lucky enough to get a sniffie of it in a recent order. I don't appear like the "pink" type, that's for sure, but pink scents are one of my guilty pleasures...lol. Anyway, this one is definitely for those of you who like "pinkness" but aren't into stuff that's too dessert-y, because it's more of a "fresh pink" if that makes any sense. There's definitely plenty of pink sugar, but the other side is more of a green aquatic. It's pretty, not a bottle for me personally since I'm into the foodier pink scents a la Fairest, Pink Pumpkin Witch, Amber Enchantment, etc. But for those of you who have been searching high and low for a pink that's more sheer and breezy, you're going to love Pink Emerald.

• 6 months later...