Hi! Happy to be here!

Pirouette

Hi, I am new to this forum and Love Potion products. You ladies are a hoot! I'm going to have fun here. So far I have purchased BAM, Cougar Potion, and I just ordered LP Red and OCCO Red Shield. I've had good hits from Cougar and added my review to that thread, but haven't really tried out BAM yet. I guess I'm waiting for the right occasion. :)

I got into pheromones about two years ago. I started with the Athena Institute (mild results and very expensive), Androtics (great results), and now I'm here. Overall, I'm impressed with the quality of Love Potions fragrances from the products and samples I have received. Can't wait to start sharing some of my adventures with you all!

Edited by Pirouette

Woop! How'd we miss you peeking in the door?! (Maybe we were to occupied with the brownies, wine and such?)

Welcome aboard Pirouette! Mmmm, Red & Red Sheild should smell divine! Glad to have you posting... :)

Thanks for the warm welcome, everyone. I really like this forum. You ladies are wild! LOL!

Hi!

:)

Diane

Hi, Diane. :banana072: I hope you're doing well. Love the EST I got from you. I gave it a good workout last night (not in the way you might think!). LIterally, I used while indoor rockclimbing. TG, when he was around, was kind and attentive to me.

Edited by Pirouette

Thanks for the warm welcome, everyone. I really like this forum. You ladies are wild! LOL!

Hi, Diane. :banana072: I hope you're doing well. Love the EST I got from you. I gave it a good workout last night (not in the way you might think!). LIterally, I used while indoor rockclimbing. TG, when he was around, was kind and attentive to me.

Ooh, that is so awesome! My guy is like a mother hen when I wear it. He can go from stone cold, too busy to bother... straight to, "Honey, would you like some cocoa?" :Hug_emoticon:

Diane

• 2 weeks later...