Leather or Lace

Ok, I'm goin' in! Decided on this order to get either Leather or Lace, but I don't know which one.... I'm more of an Alpha female to begin with, so maybe I should start with Lace????

Is Leather anything like Androtics Instant Sexiness A? 'Cause that makes me really bitchy! Is it very DOM? (I need your help here Shelly...)

Help!!!!!

Thanks Ladies

socially aggressive here, and I love Leather.

I love Lace too, I wanted to NOT like it and just be able to pick one but it is truely uplifting and over-all useful.

Leather makes my guy a little friskier than not, so I stick with what nets me the most attention :magicstick:

Leather is the Dominance formula softened by EST, so that might be more your speed if you consider yourself alpha. In my estimation now, Lace is a social-sexual in that it's a mood-enhancer which could steered sexually, but doesn't necessarily have that effect on its' own (unless you're being congruent with that goal in mind).

In my estimation now, Lace is a social-sexual in that it's a mood-enhancer which could steered sexually, but doesn't necessarily have that effect on its' own (unless you're being congruent with that goal in mind).

And that's why you are standing in the Naughty Corner, Luna :666:

So, it sounds like I shouldn't be afraid of the Leather. However, I am going to wait for the Leather Queen to chime in on this one before I order.

Oh Shelly......

And that's why you are standing in the Naughty Corner, Luna :666:

So, it sounds like I shouldn't be afraid of the Leather. However, I am going to wait for the Leather Queen to chime in on this one before I order.

Oh Shelly......

I would bathe in Leather, if I could.....and I occassionally do......totally agressive female here....I ROCK the DOM, but I ROCK everything in Leather! I have 2 more bottles of 2X spray en route to me right now!

• 2 weeks later...
Ordered Leather in DPG today....Thanks for all the help ladies!

Congrats! You will love it!!!