Dangerous Games

Thanks for the tip, wearing both potions sounds like it would be best. The Dangerous games could help with remaining friendly yet the Dominance would help with more assertiveness, AND I just received my sample of Tabby so I'll have fun experimenting each on their own and then together. Yay, I hope I can find something that helps.

Oh yeah I do have Tabby, and that has Dominance in there. I can't really say anything about the pheros though because I the scent of Tabby was kinda making me sick :/ Much too green for me.

• 1 month later...

LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! So glad i got a bottle! VERY STRONG raspberry when wet on my skin! Then the sweetness of Pomegranate comes into play and it lingers on my skin for about 6 hours!! The sweetness of this potion makes me happy throughout the day :) I was in a good mood eventhough it started raining in HK and getting a bit chilly!! This had a long staying power! I can still smell it after 6 hours!!! MMM.... :)

I put about 2 inch on the back of my hand and got a headache immediately!! Then i felt really dizzy (drunk?) too! So i had to have a shower and reapply with dabs instead of roll it on my skin! and it smells wonderful! :) I had a 'I know my stuff' vibe having this on :) Confident, decisive, happy :) The sweetness reminds me of lady luck!! :lol: Happy day :)

• 1 month later...

I love the scent of this one, one of my favourites scentwise- hmm wondering what other LPs smell like this?

The berries and leather complement each other making this neither cloying nor too dark, its very yin yang, femininity and masculinity in one. Albeit many descriptions have been given, nonetheless let me mention that on me the scent and even the feel of the LP reminds me of:

donning a black leather jacket whilst wearing a cute dark pink berry-flavoured lip gloss on lush lips:

femme fatale yet femme respectée = sexy and also sassy.

As for the phero effects, too much of this can make my SO grumpy but I love it personally.

Lately I've been feeling less than myself, with my self esteem at low levels and this LP immediately makes me feel vampish, sexy and sure of myself. Like I have become me again. This stuff is great on days when I don't feel like going out of the house, I put it on and I feel ready to face anything. I exude confidence.

It is good to wear around cocky women. I had to meet one such woman the other day, she seemed to calm down when I put this on and treat me on a more equal level.

With men, it seems to ensure they respect you and admire you but from a distance as if they are aware that you are attractive but also aware that there is a line not to be crossed.

Its good to wear in an all male environment so as to 'keep your territory' unchallenged. I like to wear this one in the weights room in my gym. I notice the jerks stay at bay whilst the more friendly types say hello, have a chat but respect my space. It also helps for claiming equipment, my gym gets pretty busy so sometimes muscle macho men are trying to throw their weight around to get to apparatus before me. When I wear this I never have this problem. Indeed I can see how this could work well in an male-dominated office, at home with your male partner, in a bdsm dungeon or any place where females need to take charge.

Men seem to follow orders on this one without thinking about it, they obey.

For example, at the gym, this big bloke was using the bar at the squat rack to do curls. I really needed to use the squat rack for squats. I asked him if he might not mind doing his curls elsewhere as he did not need the rack, whereas I did for my squats. He immediately agreed and left.

Second example, this odd fellow, came to the squat rack where I had just finished my set. He asked me if he could work in, as he wanted to use the same weight I had loaded on the bar, to do clean n jerks.

I did not particularly want to share the equipment as I was at an intense part of my work out and wanted to increase the weight and do several last hard sets instead of being distracted by this guy who has a strange energy. I noticed the second squat rack behind us was now free, the guy at squat rack 2 left. So I told the odd fellow to go and work out there as it would save us time loading and unloading the bar. He looked a little annoyed but then just followed orders.

Bottom line: I feel like Queen Elizabeth defeating the Spanish armada when I wear this.

Edited by Indigo

• 1 month later...

I am liking this scent more and more. I didn't care for it too much at first because I am not a big fan of the fruity berry scents but I guess my nose is becoming better at discerning scents because I can smell more of the cream. It's like cream filled cookies with raspberry jam (minus the actual cookies). I haven't seen any effects from leather yet but maybe I need a better testing environment.

• 1 month later...

I wore this to get feather hair extensions and the lady gave me so many compliments! I am so beautiful, my hair is so beautiful, my tattoos are so beautiful, am I a model, my eyelashes are so long they look fake... I dunno if it was because of the pheromones because they don't seem to affect anyone else, but maybe it was because I usually don't get a lot of attention.

I wore this to get feather hair extensions and the lady gave me so many compliments! I am so beautiful, my hair is so beautiful, my tattoos are so beautiful, am I a model, my eyelashes are so long they look fake... I dunno if it was because of the pheromones because they don't seem to affect anyone else, but maybe it was because I usually don't get a lot of attention.

THATZ COZ YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL! :)

Unless she was fishing for a really big tip,this sounds like a definite phero hit to me :) ...keep working with it!

• 4 weeks later...

WOW I love this!! I smell raspberries and it smells delish not only that though ,the Leather in this is SUPERB! I work with brokers, mostly males every so often there'll be a female with lots of testostorone. So anyhow, first off the self effects do something to my voice. It makes people SCARED OF ME! First client of the day, some twat that was yelling about this and that, she said she was going to hang up on me.. Oh hell to the no!! I immediately told her what she needed to do. and she said.. ok.

Next I told bosshole what he needed to do. Umm he didn't question me.

Next I got a call from a jerk off that I absolutely loathe, umm his voice got really really low!

Next my assistant just told me I am scaring him today

Here are his exact words from our office chat about a client that was waiting to speak with me.. OMG I LOVE THIS BLEND!! I am going to copy and paste because this is too awesome

dont scare her

Michael Sangal... because you scared me

Edited by LadyVictoria

LOL LadyV, that's awesome.

I do have a sample of this but I'm already pretty alpha (read: one of the guys) so I don't know where I would I ever wear this. I don't really need to dominate the guys I work with, just have them pause long enough to listen to me and SWS and Treasured Hearts seem to give me better results.

I think it's time for a swap page.

LOL LadyV, that's awesome.

I do have a sample of this but I'm already pretty alpha (read: one of the guys) so I don't know where I would I ever wear this. I don't really need to dominate the guys I work with, just have them pause long enough to listen to me and SWS and Treasured Hearts seem to give me better results.

I think it's time for a swap page.

ooh will read.

I have yet to try SWS. I do love this though.

Leather makes me *less* bitchy than Dominance, but I find it useful for roleplay because I can step back from the reaction a bit.

• 3 months later...

I had been wanting this one for awhile, but it just never made my "must buy" list. But then I saw there was only one left during the sale, so I snapped it up. I hadn't worn it yet because the guy I'm interested in is sort of an alpha male, and my gut tells me this isn't the phero signature I'm looking for around him. But today I had a meeting scheduled with a lady, very cocky and intimidating. But she's intimidating in a way that the people don't even realize they've been bullied. I wanted to go into the meeting with an air of "I am not entertaining any foolishness today," so I whipped out the Dangerous Games.

Anyhoo…I'm so glad I got this. The scent is so me. Lots of creamy vanilla with raspberry. The leather doesn't smell like leather on me, just deep and familiar, and it balances the berry perfectly. It's definitely something that would cause someone to lean in for a closer smell.

As for the Leather phero...i didn't get to test it against the lady because the meeting was cancelled. But I did notice I was slightly bitchy when I was in a kind of in a bad mood, but once I was feeling better, I just felt in control, confident, and womanly.

Y'all must know by now that I'm an ardent fan of CB, and I do wear BI from time to time. They go well with my chemical signature and get me lots of friendly, not sexual (at least, not openly sexual) attention, because that's the air I project when I wear these in the workplace. (Unless I'm around the guy. :CHEERS~19: ) It was no different with the leather—except it was a whole different set of people today!! The customer base we serve is fairly consistent, so I see the same people pretty much all the time. However, today, men who had never spoken to me before were coming across the commons and chatting me up! My favorite was this guy, maybe early 50s with a bandana around his head, leather vest and beard. Clearly one of the motorcycle dudes. (We have quite a few that come to us here. They like to hang out in the motorcycle parking area and compare bikes.) He got in my smell zone and this big grin came across his face and he just about talked my ear off. I couldn't help but remember someone's comment about Leather and think, "Mr. Big, burly tough guy likes the ladies who keep their whips hidden in their bag!" :10_small16:

So yeah, love the scent, like the phero, definitely something I need to keep on hand for meetings. Will definitely pull this out again once I get that meeting rescheduled!

Nice BB :10_small16: ...really nice!

I need to experiment more with Leather,I like est and I like the 'none in BI.I have some samples of DG,but did not luv the scent enough for a bottle...I am glad you got it ...Win-Win !

• 1 month later...

Ok, it's been a while since I've visited the forums, but since I've been experimenting with pheros again (new job in customer service... ugh) I figured I'd throw in my 2 cents about DG, even if it's not in the store anymore.

First off, I think I really dig the Leather vibe. Assertive, but not too much. However, the scent base of DG is just... blech. So. Much. Fruit.

Let me explain.

I don't usually mind fruity scents, but this one is just so heavy on me, even if I only apply a tiny dab! I feel like I've been dipped in grape syrup, and let me tell you, I'm not a big fan of synthetic grape. I know it's technically raspberry, but it really doesn't read as such once it's on me. As to other people's reactions, I have never worn this without someone commenting on it, and not in a good way either. People always ask, "Why do you smell so much like grape? It's like... really candy-ish." On me I guess the smell is just... distracting.

Not great.

I'm sure this scent would work wonderfully on someone else, maybe someone a bit more feminine than I am, but it's just too much for me.

Guess I'll just have to get a bottle of unscented Leather instead!

Ok, it's been a while since I've visited the forums, but since I've been experimenting with pheros again (new job in customer service... ugh) I figured I'd throw in my 2 cents about DG, even if it's not in the store anymore.

First off, I think I really dig the Leather vibe. Assertive, but not too much. However, the scent base of DG is just... blech. So. Much. Fruit.

Let me explain.

I don't usually mind fruity scents, but this one is just so heavy on me, even if I only apply a tiny dab! I feel like I've been dipped in grape syrup, and let me tell you, I'm not a big fan of synthetic grape. I know it's technically raspberry, but it really doesn't read as such once it's on me. As to other people's reactions, I have never worn this without someone commenting on it, and not in a good way either. People always ask, "Why do you smell so much like grape? It's like... really candy-ish." On me I guess the smell is just... distracting.

Not great.

I'm sure this scent would work wonderfully on someone else, maybe someone a bit more feminine than I am, but it's just too much for me.

Guess I'll just have to get a bottle of unscented Leather instead!

Unscented Leather is great to have on hand.....I have one in silicone and one in spray.....

It may just be your skin chemistry with the scent of Dangerous Games.....everybody's chemistry is different, and that is the beauty of these scents.....they never smell the same.....on different people, a scent can turn into totally different experiences......

I wore this for the first time the other day and I didn't like it at first either. I was surprised because I usually love all fruit scents but this one was so BITING or something. Really sweet. But throughout the day it totally mellowed on me and became quite creamy and soft and pretty! By the end of the day I loved it! I wasn't around too many people so no comments either way from others but I did feel great so I think the Leather phero works well on me even though I am usually a Lace girl. I will get a bottle of Leather for my double identity. :you-rock:

• 1 year later...

Tried this one again last night, had been a while since I last wore it. The scent was completely different! First time around it was more leather scent, let alone the leather phero! Last night was definitely raspberry, almost overpowering when wet, then dried down to berries and cream. I couldn't detect the rose that much, but am going to definitely play with this one wearing it longer and earlier in the day.