Heart of Fire

Dolly

Oh my goodness! I really REALLY like this one!!

Spicy and hot, tempered by the orange peel and tea notes.....slightly floral with patchouli forming a nice solid base.....I think this one is one I will go order a full bottle (or two) of right now!

At first I didn't know it was canga flower tea so I'm assuming that gives it the floral aspect. This is one I'm curious to try on Quince, as I'm always looking for a tea blend for him.

:) This one's gonna be a full bottle for me also. It's definitely a 'warm' scent. I love the spiciness Edited by Beccah1

:) This one's gonna be a full bottle for me also. It's definitely a 'warm' scent. I love the spiciness

I can't stop sniffing the spot where I applied this one.....I think it is my fave of the new ones......

I love the spiciness of it, too. It's an attention grabber, that's for sure. That's why I got mine with Leather LOL.

Bummer. Tea notes don't like me very much. That must be what is making this smell like Sweet-Tarts to me. Sweet Tarts that were in a sweaty gym shorts pocket and then stored in a spice rack...

Well I can't win with all of them...

This stuff is literally like liquid fire. I love the orange spice tea thing going on here (well, I love drinking orange spice tea) but it's more than just that. There's something else deeper and more fiery behind it, which I'm guessing is the patchouli and chili at work, making this stuff extremely sensual but definitely not like sticking your nose in a bottle of cayenne pepper. I'm in love. Even though it has no pheros, this stuff is already making me feel like pulling my leather boots on... :(

Edited by Invidiana

• 3 weeks later...

Uggh my premenstrual skin has taken this beautiful scent & turned it into fruitloops & tea, then ate it after 2 hours ;) first time I actually tried it on my skin. I will have to try again after my period!

Uggh my premenstrual skin has taken this beautiful scent & turned it into fruitloops & tea, then ate it after 2 hours :angry3: first time I actually tried it on my skin. I will have to try again after my period!

Loved this one at first, but it's not working on me anymore, had to put it on my trade thread :(

• 1 year later...

This fragrance is sooo different to everything I've smelled before....It is pure FIRE!

The orange peel blends so well with the chili pepper...

This fragrance by itself is great and so unique...but I later tried it along with Cougar and the combination of grapefruit, orange and pepper was lovely...Can't stop smelling myself!

I got this one as a freebie, and I'm very grateful Mara sent me this one...I'm still trying all the freebies mixed with LAM Pink or my treasured Cougar sample....

Dang I got this as a sniffe a long time ago, smelled it in the vial and put it away. To me it smelled like Flintsone's chewables. So I saw this review, got super excited about the chili notes and gave it a try. Though it doesn't exactly smell like kid's vitamins on my skin, I don't detect any peppery notes at all. :-(

It fades off me in a couple hours. DANG! Wonder if this would be good layered with another spicy scent like CP or MRF? What do you all think?

Hi Raq!

I'm still getting used to LP abbreviations...does CP stand for Cougar Potion?

I layered Heart of Fire with Cougar and the grapefruit worked great on me. Maybe with other scent that is already spicy it will be too much chili or firy, but try it, and let me know if you get something nice from layering scents with this, so I can try it too...

Dang I got this as a sniffe a long time ago, smelled it in the vial and put it away. To me it smelled like Flintsone's chewables. So I saw this review, got super excited about the chili notes and gave it a try. Though it doesn't exactly smell like kid's vitamins on my skin, I don't detect any peppery notes at all. :-(

It fades off me in a couple hours. DANG! Wonder if this would be good layered with another spicy scent like CP or MRF? What do you all think?

Yes I meant Comp. Positions. Sorry forgot about cougar potion. Yes, sigh, heart of fire never ended up smelling like anything other than Flintstones chewables on me.

The pepper notes sound truly amazing. Glad it's working for the rest of you.

• 1 year later...

Decided to try this without reading scent notes. First impression- ginger ale, with the sort of effervescence that tickles your nose. As it dried down the notes I mistook for fizziness settled into to something softly peppery. Upon reading the reviews I definitely see the likeness of a lightly spiced tea scent, though my untrained nose is still convinced of more ginger than orange. A very unique and light scent on me, I could see this being a good summer into early autumn fragrance.

• 1 month later...

I got this as a free tiny sample. Smelling it from the vial, I didn't think I'd like it. But I somehow decided to try it, and I do like it. Coming out as a warm floral for me.... not my usual preference, but very nice and it morphs pn me.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I tried this one last night for fun, and wow! The orange peel scent hit me right off while it was wet. My first thought when I sniffed my wrist was that I felt like bright sunshine from the orange, it was very uplifting. But I love the mix of chili pepper and teas, the patchouli didn't come out much and it was very faint a few hours after applying. This is definitely a 'feel good' scent for me!

• 5 months later...

I even have a bottle of this, and yet I never really reviewed it! What I like about it is that it is spicy orange on me without turning into the whole Craft Store vibe. It goes a little soapy but not too much. But the citrus aspect is nice and round and it has a clean finish.

• 5 weeks later...

I got a sniffie of this. What an interesting scent!!! It's a pungent, spicy orange scent. It could have been really sharp from the pepper and orange, but the tea smooths the whole thing out and the patch deepens it. I like this for the fall.