Est or no Est?

Hi all

Is there a simple way of finding out which blends have Est and which do not. I have had some very negative responses from Est - usually from other women who seem to find the smell very offensive on me. I think this is a bit of a personal anomaly on me as even wearing scented sexology close female friends have said it smells like urine. I've had similar comments even with teeny-weeny doses of Est - so I am guessing it just ain't me!

I think I might be better staying away from Est. I did try looking for the chart that lists what is in what, but I can't find it. I know there are issues of protecting info in formulas but just a list of what doesn't have Est would be great. I don't need to know what is in anything - just that Est is not included.

I'd like to try some new stuff. :)

Thanks in advance

May

I've read the "urine" comment in regards to b-nol rather than EST but the other thing is with scented Sexology the animal musks may cause people to make that kind of association.

Eternal Chain has straight EST added in.

Sexology, Leather, Lace, Blatant Invitiation, Cuddle Bunny, Intellectual Woman, Heart & Soul pheromone blends all contain EST. Stone Cougar may also have EST but since it's a proprietary blend we do not know what is in it exactly.

I've read the "urine" comment in regards to b-nol rather than EST but the other thing is with scented Sexology the animal musks may cause people to make that kind of association.

Eternal Chain has straight EST added in.

Sexology, Leather, Lace, Blatant Invitiation, Cuddle Bunny, Intellectual Woman, Heart & Soul pheromone blends all contain EST. Stone Cougar may also have EST but since it's a proprietary blend we do not know what is in it exactly.

Thanks Luna

I have had this response with sexology but I have also had it on more than one occasion when just wearing pure est (androtics) even in very dilute concentrations. I am becoming inclined to believe it just does not sit well with my personal phero signature and chemistry. Which annoys me no end. Ditto TAH can make me a bit grumpy unless I stick it on the back of my neck. It doesn't suit my temperament - mind you TAL makes me feel amazing as do the nols!

I've tried scented Cougar and enjoyed it but I had the pre-stone (pharmacom?) first version.

May

*edited because I'm a twit and can't type

Edited by May

And I think the Pharmacom version of Cougar did have EST, but I don't know how prevalent it was in the overall mix. I don't really get an EST vibe with Stone Cougar so much, it seems heavier on the 'nols.

May, you may want to try Leather if you like TAL.....I don't get the "Est vibe" from it.....instead, the Est simply softens the more dominant pheros....

I feel bad for you,May.

I have worn up to 150mu of EST without a single word at work(back-when), and I have been purposely huffed.

My cover was Christmas Clove Cookies at the time though.

I dont mean to sound rude, but its not uncommon to be told someone doesnt like the smell (or look) of something when they want to take you down a notch.

Women who are ummmm...... insecure sometimes do that,and the rest say so out of suggestion.

I know that isnt something many will agree with (its easier to just say yes, i smell urine) but honestly there are only a few pheros that are totally unpleasant in higher doses and they can still be covered more often than not.

I personally have never heard anything bad about EST.

Now 'none I have.

Cops straight from the bottle,sure.

Im definately interested to hear what the others have to say.

Im sorry,May.

honestly there are only a few pheros that are totally unpleasant in higher doses and they can still be covered more often than not.

I personally have never heard anything bad about EST.

Now 'none I have.

Cops straight from the bottle,sure.

Im definately interested to hear what the others have to say.

Im sorry,May.

Different people have significantly different olfaction abilities and perceptions. Androstenone smells like nothing to me in the concentrations used in men's products, but others smell urine or body odor.

Est does not have a smell to me, nor does betanol.

Personally, I suspect musk and civit notes for quite a bit of the "urine" comments I hear about. My husband has told me I smell like cat piss when wearing scented sexology, and someone else was sniffing the air once and commenting about urine smells when I was wearing scented cougar (the first one). I don't smell this at all, but bacchanalia totally smells like cat urine to me, so maybe its a concentration thing and I just have a higher threshold than other people.

I have never gotten any comments when wearing est and betanol with a musk-free perfume cover.

Anyway, I've developed a fear of wearing anything with any musk in it.

well I have heard gals percieve 'none differently at different times in their cycles,too.

all I can go on is the posting through the past and how often any given pheromone has been called urine or BO.

EST just never got alot negative scent review.

I know it doesnt mean someone cant get urine out of it, but im surprised.

...and bummed.

I don't think it's people trying to take me down a notch. Because my Mother and my Step-mother are among those who have detected urine with est. It's not just them though and it does seem to be mostly women. But I cannot imagine either my Ma or my step-Ma just wanting to make me feel bad.

I don't get urine from est myself, not at all. So I was suprised I even got a urine comment when I diluted my bottle of straight est - which was already dilute tenfold and more than tenfold.

Maybe it just does not ring "true" on me. I remember it is a synthetic version of a phero found in the urine of pregnant women. It seems on me there is none of the cuddly effect, just the urine.

I think I will hang on to the sexology but cover it with something that would cover the scent of a cow byre - ie Opium and just use it ultra-ultra sparingly. I haven't had a chance to try it among many males yet. It will be interesting to see how that goes.

But I am going to have to stay away from Est heavy blends. I had hoped I would get away with est if it was part of a scented blend. I'm beginning to think I must be really weird. :party:

I don't think it's people trying to take me down a notch. Because my Mother and my Step-mother are among those who have detected urine with est. It's not just them though and it does seem to be mostly women. But I cannot imagine either my Ma or my step-Ma just wanting to make me feel bad.

I don't get urine from est myself, not at all. So I was suprised I even got a urine comment when I diluted my bottle of straight est - which was already dilute tenfold and more than tenfold.

Maybe it just does not ring "true" on me. I remember it is a synthetic version of a phero found in the urine of pregnant women. It seems on me there is none of the cuddly effect, just the urine.

I think I will hang on to the sexology but cover it with something that would cover the scent of a cow byre - ie Opium and just use it ultra-ultra sparingly. I haven't had a chance to try it among many males yet. It will be interesting to see how that goes.

But I am going to have to stay away from Est heavy blends. I had hoped I would get away with est if it was part of a scented blend. I'm beginning to think I must be really weird. :party:

Sexology had a lot of Est, if I remember correctly.....try a leather boosted blend......seriously.....the pheros are hardly detectable......

well we have ruled-out catty strangers and we have ruled out that you are weird,

it may just be that those saying those things are seriously sensitive to that molecule.

maybe its a matter of percentages,May.

those at home may be sensitive, but there will be those that do respond well....just not the one your targeting.

I get that with some mixes,

I try to target my SO but instread he doesnt respond but suddenly the neigbors cant recognise me and think im a goddess.... :party:

I wouldnt give up yet.

you might have some seriously loaded mixes (EST was one of the molecules that many women were not seeing huge response from until it reached higher doses).

Leather does not seem seriously ESTY to me, and I have applied it unscented.

Maybe you can go there?

Honestly, I adore Sexology but every time I wear it my officemate walks by and offhandedly say "Weird, it smells like a cat pee'd in here." Every damn time. And every time I show her my wrist and ask her "Is this it?" and she says "Oh, yes, I guess it is." She's not being snide - she doesn't have a mean bone in her body. It just smells that way to her.

Maybe a gene runs in your family and your ma and g-ma both interpret something in Sexology as Cat Urine. Could be the est, could be the civit musk, could be the combo of everything + cops, who knows. I'd just avoid wearing it around them, and count yourself lucky that it doesn't smell that way to you as well.

To me, Juniper smells like tomcat marking (urine). I was in purgatory in Andalusia where every frakkin lot has juniper planted...drove my then-DH crazy, griping about the feral cat problem. Then I realized it was the evergreens.

Christmas tree lots? The 9TH LEVEL OF HELL I tell you.

Est is in practically everything, since it acts on most men effectively.

EST-FREE: LAM, BAM, OCCO, Dominance, Swimming with Sharks, True Confessions, Open Windows, Woozy Floozy (straight a-nol). You'd have to ask about Stone's stuff.

You could check out Diane's - hers all list components and/or she can whip up something for you. I like my custom from her - course it's loaded with est.

Thanks for the feedback everyone. As my mother and step-mother are not related I don't think it can be genetic. I am going to re trade the sexology it doesn't seem to suit my skin chemistry or phero make up.

I think I will avoid est for a while

:Hug_emoticon:

May

I have never had a problem scent wise with est,sometimes I even wear it alone,so if ya need to get rid of any est hit me up May,

Sorry that it don't work.What about a scent locket?

DITTO !! I spray EST in my hair, as suggested by a forum member

now EOW...that's a whole different story, PEEEEEEEUUUUUUPEEEEEE !!

DITTO !! I spray EST in my hair, as suggested by a forum member

now EOW...that's a whole different story, PEEEEEEEUUUUUUPEEEEEE !!

I have tried it sprayed on my hair in the past. But will try it in a scent locket. ;)

May