Wooing and Wapture

SWBookworm

This one was a lovely surprise! I've tapped one of my guy coworkers as a 'test nose'. He liked the berry-ness of Dangerous Games but really REALLY liked W&W. It's not sweet but has that sense of innocence. There's not one note that particularly stands out (and usually my skin will amp something)--it's just a nice well-blended scent. As an aside, when I was unpacking my order last night it was the first one out and my guy said--'something smells really good' so that's a plus since he's very hard to please.

This is cute and light - a springtime scent for sure. I don't know how to describe it other than "girlie". Kind of tickles my nose. The berry in this comes across as very tart, and then the sweet notes are not syrupy sweet, but white.

Remind me of the tart gummy candies. Tart sugar on top and sweet beneath.

The first 15 minutes of this one are a little too much for me, but after that it's lovely! Sweet, innocently sexy and light! A spring/summer scent for sure! Not sure if I'll be buying a bottle, but I'm sure I'll happily use up my sample!

This reminds me exactly of Bazooka bubblegum! Fortunately it stays bright with just a tad of a tart zing and avoids venturing into cloying territory. I've always loved bubblegum and anything that smells like it, and with Candy Pop (which I'm lucky to have a sample of) discontinued, this has satisfied my craving. I have to say I like this even better than Candy Pop--it's even more bubblegummy! ;)

Wooing and Wapture: This one is REALLY candy Yummy! It is EXACTLY like a candy I have had before, but I can't place it! It is going to drive me crazy until I do. I can't think of it! Maybe a certain Jolly rancher? or ahhh. It dries down to an extremely sweet Yumminess! Almost like it would be to much, but it isn't it's amazing. I want to lick myself!! I hope this makes the person of my affections feel the same way! Ha Seems to have a sharp sweet tartness.

This is more like pink lemonade on me than bubblegum, although in a different way from something like Ann's Pink-Sugared Vanilla & Lemon. I like it though, it's very cute and bright, it's perfect for a little girl, I think, much like Fairest although pink in a different way. It almost makes me think of Love's Fresh Lemon (the original, not the crap they're marketing now) because there's a very soft almost floral aspect in the drydown.

Maybe something like: this is Canary Faery with extra sugar. :)

That's not entirely analogous but, if you enjoy that sort of bright but soft citrus aura then you will like this too.

I've worn this a couple times to test and both times DH has picked it out and exclaimed how much he likes it. I think he is a bit of a citrus man-ho. While I like it, in principle, I don't feel it's congruent for me, but DH seems to think so.

I wish I got citrus with this one (since Mr Cheeky is a citrus ho as well :) ) but I don't... I get an intense sugary bubblegum...nothing else. I do like my foody scents but not berry or bubblegum ones. I reckon I would have loved this one 25 years ago though! I was addicted to pink Hubba Bubba's when I was a kid LOL

I think you and Invidiana are the only ones so far who do get bubblegum from it, and that was the concept! :)

Edited by luna65

• 3 weeks later...

My skin quickly gobbled everything but tartness - no sweetness, and no vanilla or musk which usually come out on me pretty strongly. It's so tart that my mouth waters when I huff it! At first application it reminded of Sour Patch Kids (in a good way, I like those). But it has gone INTENSELY sharp and green on me, like lemongrass (?!).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...

In the bottle this smells really fruity. Immediately after application while still wet I get a really light, cheerful, bubbly, youthful kind of vibe.

I can smell delicious fruit and then I get a whiff of a little bit of something that reminds me of bubble gum.

After drying I get something faintly sweet with little whiffs of bubble gum coming through. Its a nice happy fragrance, but for some reason I got hints of nausea from it at different points. I don't know what caused that.

• 6 months later...

Wow! Talk about love at first sniff <3

The pear and citrus notes i can pick up on right off the bat with some delicious bubble gum in the background, its sooo goood! i cannot believe i over looked this when the sale was going on and missed it! heart broken! Its like im a bad girl chewing on a berry sugary pink bubbly bubble gum while peeling an orange and one of my besties is eating a juicy pear right next to me. We'd be getting all fueled up for a night of stomping on hearts of men in our bitchin chunky shoes and torn fishnets, Its sucha girly scent theres no way in hell that this is innocent. Its soooo fierce and femme that its hard not to notice how pinky and sticky sweet it is!