February Releases

Beccah

So I'm speculating on a nother incarnation of Native Soil. Maybe from a possible hint in the 'Back By Popular Demand' thread. & since february releases happen to be for a water sign focused month. I'm thinking there will be something along the lines of Nymph, watery & pretty :666:

Sorry,

Not yet for Native Soil. Sorry to disapoint!

Never disappointed! Always excited to see what you all come up with (this month is the perfect example)!! It'll come if/when the time is right. But thanks for letting us know!

I have no clue as to what theme the scents will be. But since spring around the corner, I'm guessing there will light and fresh scents featuring sweet florals and maybe musk.

Sigh, that kind of stuff is just not me. I'm generally into foody, smutty, dark, that sort of thing--but M&D do have a knack for making those sort of concoctions year-round so I'm sure there will be something to tempt me. :)

I have no clue as to what theme the scents will be. But since spring around the corner, I'm guessing there will light and fresh scents featuring sweet florals and maybe musk.

I love the light fresh scents...I can't wait

Sigh, that kind of stuff is just not me. I'm generally into foody, smutty, dark, that sort of thing--but M&D do have a knack for making those sort of concoctions year-round so I'm sure there will be something to tempt me. :P

You know that M & D would never forget you Invidiana!!!!!

You know that M & D would never forget you Invidiana!!!!!

Heh heh heh...because spring may be the time for grass and flowers but also the time for Easter candy and babymaking, which means something foody and/or sexed-up must be on the horizon.... :666:

I want no part of babymaking. My 2 year old is wearing me out! I am good with everything else "Spring" related...so if you do any baby making ones please put a warning label on!

I want no part of babymaking. My 2 year old is wearing me out! I am good with everything else "Spring" related...so if you do any baby making ones please put a warning label on!

Haha stay away from Egg,lol. My little ball of energy happens to be very good birth control, as mommy & daddy don't have very much alone time. But I think any of the money blends could also help with fertility, it's usually about the intention you wear them with :666:

Didn't Nymph come out last February? I'm think they'll have something smutty in there, Invidiana ( it's a pisces month, after all hehe).

Heh heh heh...because spring may be the time for grass and flowers but also the time for Easter candy and babymaking, which means something foody and/or sexed-up must be on the horizon.... :msn_red_fox_smilies-09:

No babymaking, no! Simulated babymaking? Practice for babymaking, I can deal with. My youngest baby is turning 3 in a week and I am looking forward to not having any babies, although everytime I see a newborn my ovaries ache. I would loves me some Easter candy smellies though. Bad babymaking, you go to timeout!

I want no part of babymaking. My 2 year old is wearing me out!...so if you do any baby making ones please put a warning label on!

Haha stay away from Egg,lol. My little ball of energy happens to be very good birth control, as mommy & daddy don't have very much alone time.

Didn't Nymph come out last February? I'm think they'll have something smutty in there, Invidiana ( it's a pisces month, after all hehe).

No babymaking, no! Simulated babymaking? Practice for babymaking, I can deal with. Bad babymaking, you go to timeout!

ROFL! :msn_red_fox_smilies-09: You three gave me a much needed laugh after a hard day! I'm having all the sexual excitement of a nun right now, and the man I come home to every day happens to be green, feathered and barely a foot tall with a knack for having one-sided conversations, but I'm a firm believer that making myself feel like a sex bomb will radiate and bait the right (human) guy when he appears. Because parrot kisses are good, but French are better....

Nymph....how about making it Nymphomaniac this year?

ROFL! :msn_red_fox_smilies-09: You three gave me a much needed laugh after a hard day! I'm having all the sexual excitement of a nun right now, and the man I come home to every day happens to be green, feathered and barely a foot tall with a knack for having one-sided conversations, but I'm a firm believer that making myself feel like a sex bomb will radiate and bait the right (human) guy when he appears. Because parrot kisses are good, but French are better....

Nymph....how about making it Nymphomaniac this year?

I'm with you in feeling like making myself feel sessy and smelling fantastic is a big part of that will help with bringing the right gent in, my current gent is a four legged gent who is eyeballing the screen with disdain and then giving his fur a going over. Silly kitteh >.< No one gives a better side eye then he can. lol. Back to scents, yes, something, rather dirty and foody pls, I like sweet and flowery but dirty. Oh yes!

Hey it's a short month, I think they rigged tax season in this time frame for just that reason :( I'll forgive the Ladies if they run into March (this time, okay everytime)! Plus they did give us the OCCO/BAM/LAM trial packs already :)

Hey it's a short month, I think they rigged tax season in this time frame for just that reason :) I'll forgive the Ladies if they run into March (this time, okay everytime)! Plus they did give us the OCCO/BAM/LAM trial packs already :)

oh fine - be little Mary Sunshine! :Polar-Kiss:

I just want to know about my PE so I have ants in my pants :(

I am ever so slightly relieved they aren't out yet. I won't be able to order for a few days anyhow. Don't throw things at me anyone!

Right there with you! I might not even be able to order for another week-ish, and I'm still swimming in the Valentine's releases, so I don't mind at all.