Any Mix Ideas For Me?

Thanks everyone for all the advice and kind words about the hubby who hated every LP product I had. Turns out I'm trading him in. We are both 44, married 22 years, lived most of the last five years on different continents due to his career. We've had him return home for Holidays and special occasions adding up to about three to four months a year. We had some infidelity issues regarding the Philippines and under aged women who worship rich white males. :666: Soooo... as far as the marriage, I've already divorced myself from the whole thing. I've been emotionally gone a long time.

Now the really cool stuff that I need help with...

I have a "friend" that I have known for a few months, we met online then in person and really hit it off. we communicate daily and we meet every week or two. He is 55, divorced 10 years, hot, awesome in bed, and GORGEOUS. This guy has his act together and I absolutely adore him. I can usually pick the mixes that I need but he is throwing me off because he is Metrosexual and I am ultra feminine, (even though I run everything LOL!)

I would REALLY like to have him be the one requesting more contact or initiating it. What mixes would you suggest to encourage him commit and say the little words I want to hear? I can see it in his eyes but it would be nice to hear them. The first couple of times we met, my LP orders hadn't come in yet so I just used IH, IS/B and MX235. He doesn't know I use pheromones but responds amazingly to them. I've used Lace, H&S, and two sprays of IH (I've had a hysterectomy so I used a ton of EOW). Below is what I have right now. Any ideas?

LP GOODIES (all sprays, I don't enjoy roll ons)

Blatant Invitation, Heart & Soul , Lace, Open Windows, Sexology, Stone Cougar, Treasured Hearts, BAM, Like a Magnet, OCCO White, OCCO Red, Essence Oil, & the lovely spell kit

Androtics Stuff(haven't used them much since I discovered LP except Instant Honesty)

Instant Shine 4x, IS/A, IS/B, Instant Honesty 4x, Instant Openness 4x, Come Talk To Me Mix 2, MX235, MX335, TUTH, EOW, Pherone W-1, Primal for her,

A recommendation for that age range is Cuddle Bunny in terms of overall intimacy factors, but I'd say continue to be congruent with Heart & Soul to send the signal that you are worthy of trust and intimacy and deliver on that promise with your behavior.

A recommendation for that age range is Cuddle Bunny in terms of overall intimacy factors, but I'd say continue to be congruent with Heart & Soul to send the signal that you are worthy of trust and intimacy and deliver on that promise with your behavior.

Thanks Luna, I will be ordering that one. As for my behavior, I try. :666: I was faithful for 22 years through some really tough times and all parties know exactly what's going on. I'm known for being brutally honest.

I'd say go with H&S for the 'higher' value vibe, if he's responding well to it already sweety.

Thanks Beccah, do you think the IH can or should be dropped?

Rosebud: I LOVE Lace too and mine has cops and I certainly add to it. LOL

Edited by LadyRose

Thanks Beccah, do you think the IH can or should be dropped?

I have no experience with IH sweety. I just say if you have a tried & true combo then stick with it :666: It's always good to have a few to alternate with, wouldn't want your target to get used to 1 signature. That would make it less effective for you eventually.

Thanks Luna, I will be ordering that one. As for my behavior, I try. :666: I was faithful for 22 years through some really tough times and all parties know exactly what's going on. I'm known for being brutally honest.

I just meant men that age tend to need reassurance. After they've been through the wars, so to speak, it may be difficult to trust again. I think that's what creates the reticence, sometimes, is that they've gone through it all before and tend to view the process with mistrust; which doesn't necessarily have to do with the other person involved.

IH has always been a little favorite of mine. I third the H&S - that's an awesome warm fuzzy mix.

Maybe hit him with those two....

Hmmm....maybe top it off with a blast of BAM - more b-nol never hurts bonding.

Thanks everyone for all the advice and kind words about the hubby who hated every LP product I had. Turns out I'm trading him in. We are both 44, married 22 years, lived most of the last five years on different continents due to his career. We've had him return home for Holidays and special occasions adding up to about three to four months a year. We had some infidelity issues regarding the Philippines and under aged women who worship rich white males. :666: Soooo... as far as the marriage, I've already divorced myself from the whole thing. I've been emotionally gone a long time.

Now the really cool stuff that I need help with...

I have a "friend" that I have known for a few months, we met online then in person and really hit it off. we communicate daily and we meet every week or two. He is 55, divorced 10 years, hot, awesome in bed, and GORGEOUS. This guy has his act together and I absolutely adore him. I can usually pick the mixes that I need but he is throwing me off because he is Metrosexual and I am ultra feminine, (even though I run everything LOL!)

I would REALLY like to have him be the one requesting more contact or initiating it. What mixes would you suggest to encourage him commit and say the little words I want to hear? I can see it in his eyes but it would be nice to hear them. The first couple of times we met, my LP orders hadn't come in yet so I just used IH, IS/B and MX235. He doesn't know I use pheromones but responds amazingly to them. I've used Lace, H&S, and two sprays of IH (I've had a hysterectomy so I used a ton of EOW). Below is what I have right now. Any ideas?

LP GOODIES (all sprays, I don't enjoy roll ons)

Blatant Invitation, Heart & Soul , Lace, Open Windows, Sexology, Stone Cougar, Treasured Hearts, BAM, Like a Magnet, OCCO White, OCCO Red, Essence Oil, & the lovely spell kit

Androtics Stuff(haven't used them much since I discovered LP except Instant Honesty)

Instant Shine 4x, IS/A, IS/B, Instant Honesty 4x, Instant Openness 4x, Come Talk To Me Mix 2, MX235, MX335, TUTH, EOW, Pherone W-1, Primal for her,

As far as love-getting to bond mixes, def H & S with cops, Cuddlebunny, Sexology all great.

but if your wanting to get him requesting more physical contact, you need to inspire his inner hunter aka Sex God. I can tell you the combo of Neanderlicious and Blatent Invitation has been super potent for that hot sex that rolls your eyeballs back into your head.

I like Treasured Hearts.....it is supposed to make men feel a need for "permanence" amd inspire "nesting"......I like that one! You can add something with Beta Nol (like BAM) to inspire more open communication also.....works quite well, as a matter of fact.

For pure lust, Blatant Invitation with tons of EoW.....or, get thee some LEATHER! ROWR!

Other than what has already been said with the TH and H&S etc. I would second the Blatant invitation for sex and blantant desire, for the times that is wanted. Also, first off, I am younger (25), but I find I get a GREAT response with Cougar. I know it is meant to attract younger men, but I get ALOT of attention from older men when I wear it. I find it gives off a great sparkly vibe and I get a lot of respect and consideration from older men when I wear it. AS well it has a lil sex vibe in the mix. I find Cougar as one I can wear around my older male co-workers an get what I need. Great mix that I think may be worth a test drive with your man. :)

Other than what has already been said with the TH and H&S etc. I would second the Blatant invitation for sex and blantant desire, for the times that is wanted. Also, first off, I am younger (25), but I find I get a GREAT response with Cougar. I know it is meant to attract younger men, but I get ALOT of attention from older men when I wear it. I find it gives off a great sparkly vibe and I get a lot of respect and consideration from older men when I wear it. AS well it has a lil sex vibe in the mix. I find Cougar as one I can wear around my older male co-workers an get what I need. Great mix that I think may be worth a test drive with your man. :)

That is true.....Cougar is great....sparkly and fun....I scented my spray with Nasty Habits and cops, and it is absolutely LEWD.....but GREAT! LOL

Edited by Dolly

• 2 months later...

WOW! A lot has changed since everyone helped me handle this, handle kinda seeing, ex, bringing out the big guns etc. Thanks to great advice from you all, I think I'm sticking up for myself like a champ. :) Even to the point of saying, "Why don't we take a little break from seeing one another while you catch up on work?" He told me in no uncertain terms, that is NOT going to happen.

This was after he told me how special I am and how much I have changed in subtle little ways and I was soon going to be a confident independent modern woman of the world. Did the switch from Lace to Leather really make him see me that differently?! Other than calling him out on the ex, and offering to walk away if he was too busy with work, I'm the same person :lol:

So......

We have a date tonight! Basically some drinks, music and his place for fun. How about a mix that will aid in the DIH, oh, I'm so Super sexy, fun and spectacular in public and a hotter then hell mind blowing sex? :angelstar-kaos058: Leather is indeed my new best friend. I'm still working on the wanting him to desire more contact and permanence. Once again, I turn to you, :) oh wise Phero-Gurus. Thanks in advance for your ideas!

Edited by LadyRose

So......

We have a date tonight! Basically some drinks, music and his place for fun. How about a mix that will aid in the oh, I'm so Super sexy, fun and spectacular in public and a hotter then hell mind blowing sex? :angelstar-kaos058: Leather is indeed my new best friend. I'm still working on the wanting him to desire more contact and permanence. Once again, I turn to you, :) oh wise Phero-Gurus. Thanks in advance for your ideas!

So break out the Cougar if you have it. Cougar plus OCCO equals fun self effects for me - sparkly, sexy, confident and very very much WANTED. Oddly enough - I haven't broken mega cougar out on the HSF - because he responds so well to the Leather I haven't felt like it. Maybe next trip - I have him to myself for three days... :lol:

So break out the Cougar if you have it. Cougar plus OCCO equals fun self effects for me - sparkly, sexy, confident and very very much WANTED. Oddly enough - I haven't broken mega cougar out on the HSF - because he responds so well to the Leather I haven't felt like it. Maybe next trip - I have him to myself for three days... :)

If it's an in stock phero mix, I've got it. :lol: Except straight Beta Nol. I've got Stone Cougar 3x, and secnted Cougar regular strength but I'm wondering because he's almost 55. Is that gonna do it?

Edited by LadyRose

If it's an in stock phero mix, I've got it. :lol: Except straight Beta Nol. I've got Stone Cougar 3x, and secnted Cougar regular strength but I'm wondering because he's almost 55. Is that gonna do it?

Stone Cougar 3X plus OCCO will almost kill him. :)

Stone Cougar 3X plus OCCO will almost kill him. :)

But, he'll go with a smile on his face!!

I'd wear that and a blast of unscented Leather straight to your chest.....it will waft up to you and keep your confidence going....

But, he'll go with a smile on his face!!

I'd wear that and a blast of unscented Leather straight to your chest.....it will waft up to you and keep your confidence going....

Shelly and Dolly,

Thanks! I will certainly let you know how it goes.

Here's the update!

I remembered how great the last date was and remembered that the only thing missing was the happy giddy fun so I did as Dolly suggested in the other bring out the big guns post. So, I went with the Leather 2x plus cops, BAM 3x, OCCO Red, then, as Dolly suggested, I used Alpha Androstenal, Woozy Floozy strength. That was the only difference from last time

Anyway, I met him at the lounge, we were seated, and 3 different male waiters came by to help us refill our drinks. There were a lot of DIH looks, and my guy was very into PDAs and very talkative. I have NEVER seen him want to share so much of his life with me. We left for his house and I was dragged into the bedroom.:)

Let's just say that three hours later, I said, "OMG! I've gotta get dressed before you get hard again". I tried to crawl out of the bed but it took another 3 hours before I was able to crawl away and into my clothes. And EVEN then, my old guy was ready for action again. Gotta love those Cops!

Ohhh...I finally got the "I love you and I would never do anything to hurt you" too! Pretty good night! :blush:

Edited by LadyRose

Here's the update!

I remembered how great the last date was and remembered that the only thing missing was the happy giddy fun so I did as Dolly suggested in the other posting out the big guns post. So, I went with the Leather 2x plus cops, BAM 3x, OCCO Red, then, as Dolly suggested, I used Alpha Androstenal, Woozy Floozy strength. That was the only difference from last time

Anyway, I met him at the lounge, we were seated, and 3 different male waiters came by to help us refill our drinks. There were a lot of DIH looks, and my guy was very into PDAs and very talkative. I have NEVER seen him want to share so much of his life with me. We left for his house and I was dragged into the bedroom.:)

Let's just say that three hours later, I said, "OMG! I've gotta get dressed before you get hard again". I tried to crawl out of the bed but it took another 3 hours before I was able to crawl away and into my clothes. And EVEN then, my old guy was ready for action again. Gotta love those Cops!

Ohhh...I finally got the "I love you and I would never do anything to hurt you" too! Pretty good night! :blush:

WOOHOO! Glad it is going in the direction you want it to go!

Aaaaaahhhhh. I love Cops. LOVES them, loves them, LURVS them.

Ummmmmmm........was that my outside voice? Nevermind.

I love cops too. Won't get in bed without them ever again. Unless I am sleeping;)

:) ...good one

And congrats LR,looks like you found your mix ;)