FOCUS POTION IN ALCOHOL=LOTS OF WORK DONE!

So, I had a bottle of Hathor that was boosted with Focus Potion.....worked nicely for a little nudge in the concentration department.

Well, lately, I got a bottle of Focus Potion (unscented) in oil.....I decided to play a little......I took a DIY pre-loaded alcohol bottle, and first poured the alcohol out into another container.......then I poured in the bottle of Focus, and about half of the bottle of Hathor boosted with Focus.....filled it up with alcohol (had a little bit of alcohol left over.....I'm sure I'll find something to play with)......talk about FOCUS! Like a laser beam.....I put two blasts directly on my chest.....WOWZA.....I was churning out the work.....I am liking this......tax season is a GOOOOOOOOD time to test it! The alcohol added JUST ENOUGH diffusion to get it up into my face without having to huff my wrist (which I am guilty of doing anyway, because I smell so damn good)......

Those of you who have not tested Focus, but think you need it.....I would go with like a 2X bottle of spray.....that is almost what I have.....seriously, this is some good sh*t! Spray turns it into a very powerful animal......

Edited by Dolly

Wow. That's my next purchase!

Well, tomorrow has been dubbed "Dominance Day" (because of the butt-head client that I have to deal with), but I am going to try this blend some more! I have the bottle sitting right here on my desk!!

I have a sample of this. I just need to find an opportunity to use it...

Are you talking about the Focus Pocus scented potion? I really like it, but the scent didn't last very long on me (my skin drank it......lol).....the one I used for this mix was the unscented......

So you had a 1:1 ratio of oil to alcohol, then? Which equaled about a 2x strength? Sounds like a nice diffusion ratio, how did it spray?

Actually the alcohol was a little less than half of the 1 oz finished bottle. It had both the unscented focus and the focus boosted Hathor.....that is why I said it was almost a 2X, speaking STRICTLY of phero content (each of the oil-based bottles were at a 1X strength).....it sprayed fine, and didn't burn off very quick either.....I like this one!

Edited by Dolly

Are you talking about the Focus Pocus scented potion? I really like it, but the scent didn't last very long on me (my skin drank it......lol).....the one I used for this mix was the unscented......

Yup, the scented one. I got a sample in trade & I want to see how it works before I go and buy the unscented. Unfortunately, I don't really have the opportunity to really test it now...hopefully I'll get a job soon & the testing can begin :)

Yup, the scented one. I got a sample in trade & I want to see how it works before I go and buy the unscented. Unfortunately, I don't really have the opportunity to really test it now...hopefully I'll get a job soon & the testing can begin :D

The scented one is really nice too.....fresh and bright....

• 2 months later...

OK, so I know that my Hathor/Focus in alcohol affects me, but today, I had it on while meeting with a customer......it was FUNNY! He and his wife both came in to see me, and my mix had them SERIOUSLY focused. I mean, SERIOUSLY. Neither of them could take their eyes off of me while I was talking....I mean, you would have thought I was giving them national security, life and death secrets here.....it was wild....

OK, so I know that my Hathor/Focus in alcohol affects me, but today, I had it on while meeting with a customer......it was FUNNY! He and his wife both came in to see me, and my mix had them SERIOUSLY focused. I mean, SERIOUSLY. Neither of them could take their eyes off of me while I was talking....I mean, you would have thought I was giving them national security, life and death secrets here.....it was wild....

OK, that made me laugh :pumpkin2:

I have a sample of Focus Pocus,and I liked it quite a bit,when I can get away from just grabbing Captivation Equation...the hand just moves to it,like a Quija board :)

I was thinking Fawn's Celetial Dream would be nice amped wih Focus Potion.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...

where's the link to unscented? I could only find scented Focus Potion.

ah. okay. Thanks!