Androtics bottles - scented

Hi ladies,

I still have some Androtics to go bottles that I'd really like to test, but their scents are very heavy and really not subtle... I'm thinking of adding some LP to improve the scents, especially that terrible neroli. Do you think that's possible? Would the oil ruin the phero's? Or are the Androtics scents so strong it's not going to make a difference?

I'm looking forward to read your thoughts!

Hugs, ToJ

I think it would be fine provided that you pick an LP scent that's strong enough to cover the AD scent...Most florals and fruit scents would probably be ok for covering the neroli, but you'd struggle with foody/vanilla scents, I don't think they'd be enough to mask the neroli.

As far as adding oil to the phero's it wont ruin them...we do that here with phero's all the time. As far as I know the AD phero's are dissolved in perfumers alcohol just like the spray phero's here are so adding a bit of oil shouldn't be a problem. But if you add a significant amount of perfume oil then you'll alter the phero content per spray...and don't add too much or you may have problems spraying it.

;)

Thanks Rosebud! I just gave it a try on the neroli. I added some Anti-Piggy since it's fruity too an two drops of peach e/o. Now it smells peachy, a lot softer en definitely more feminine! I have no idea what the phero's are going to do though, so we'll see about that. I have dilluted it it to about half the strength, but I can now spray a bit more without killing all life around me with my mosquito-spray-smell ;)

I think I'm going to have more trouble on the chocolatini and the cookie, any suggestions on what to add to that?

Edited by Tears of Joy

I've done that before. Its a good way to use sniffies and trial vials. To me, though, the neroli is very light and I can barely smell it after dry down. So at least by my perception I don't have to worry too much about whether it blends or clashes with a particular scent.

Hotness personified really blends well with their choclatini.

I've done that before. Its a good way to use sniffies and trial vials. To me, though, the neroli is very light and I can barely smell it after dry down. So at least by my perception I don't have to worry too much about whether it blends or clashes with a particular scent.

Hotness personified really blends well with their choclatini.

Thanks xev! I think I have some sniffies of Hotness Personified. I kinda like the cookie and chocolatini but they are so sweet I'd like to kind of "vamp" them up and make them more sophisticated. Maybe somewhat darker and spicier. I think I might do a search in the Parfumerie section here to find some good ones...

I think the Cookie and Chocolatini scents are beyond all help, honestly :D and their neroli fades fast so I haven't bothered mixing anything into it. But I have used LPMP and other fragrances to scent my unscented AD sprays.

Great suggestions TG! I have a great pile of unused samples I like but rarely use so I'm going to dive into those!

LOL @ Carrie :2182: I sure hope I can fix them though! Their neroli lingers on me for hours and it feels too masculine for me. Luckily it was pretty easy to sweet that one up! I do not own any unscented AD's because they're so darn expensive, so now I have a bunch of really sweet stuff I'm afraid to try out :D

Other things that are nice with Chocolatini are Mara's Rocket Fuel, Pherogirl, Freya's (believe it or not), Sugared Roses, Sugared Melons. Be creative. I happen to like Chocolatini, mixed with some of these it becomes a layer of depth and a diffusion aid.

Sugared Roses? Really? :) I like the chocolatini too actually, but smelling like chocolate candy sometimes makes me feel a bit too girly and I'm afraid to screw the scents up. On the other hand, I'm not wearing them now either :lol:

Thanks again!!

Okay, this is kind of off-topic, but I'm curious about the Androtics blends.

I have several LPs boosted with them, but I still don't know what they're supposed to do.

Thanks to Lor and PaganLady, I have an idea about P74 and MX283, but Google searches and browsing the Androtics message board didn't give me too much insight into the other blends.

Does anyone know if there's a page somewhere that lists Androtics blends' descriptions?

I don't think there's a page with discriptions. The idea of Androtics MX's and P's was that people would test them and see what results they got without knowing what to expect. Therefore AD doesn't list what's in there. There are quite some (former) AD users here so I'd say ask away and maybe we can help :)

Ohhhh, I didn't realize it was intentional! Haha, okay. I'd appreciate any help!

I just got a bunch of enhanced LPs from SWBookworm-- so here are all of the Androtics pheros I have on hand:

MX283

P74 with P83

P83

MX287

I believe that's it at the moment, but it seems like LP and Androtics have a relationship, so anything anyone could tell me would be helpful. <3

I believe that's it at the moment, but it seems like LP and Androtics have a relationship, so anything anyone could tell me would be helpful.

Not anymore! But here's what information I have:

283, 287-A friendly, social pheromone that increases social magnetism and can be worn by both women & men.

P74+P83 = Friendly bonding and disinhibitor.

P-83 - Sexual disinhibitor, mood elevator.

it seems like LP and Androtics have a relationship, so anything anyone could tell me would be helpful. <3

Oh..HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Sorry, Kovvy, you just have NO idea how amusing your post will be to a few of us here..

I just laughed so hard I sprayed my monitor with Cabernet Sauvignon! That's the third time now in as many weeks.. >_>

Note to self: STOP DRINKING YOUR BEST RED WINES WHEN READING THE LP BOARDS!!!

Heheheheheh.. A.."Relationship.." ROFL..Well I guess it could be called that..A sort of love/hate one, perchance.. Sorry.. :)

Blessings

Ail )O(

:lol: No drunken posting, Ail.

I'z NOT drunk! It'z only just gone 6 PM here! I was having a wee glass to soothe my frazzled nerves following a visit from the Numpty heating safety guy - who drove me so mad with his sexist gumff, that I almost picked him up and stuffed him in my below-the-stairs cupboard!

Yes..He WAS that small..In stature AND in mind.. >_<

Blessings

Ail )O(

I just laughed so hard I sprayed my monitor with Cabernet Sauvignon! That's the third time now in as many weeks.. >_>

Now you keep that up and you will be seeing the 'net through rose-tinted monitors...not a bad thing.

Not anymore! But here's what information I have:

283, 287-A friendly, social pheromone that increases social magnetism and can be worn by both women & men.

P74+P83 = Friendly bonding and disinhibitor.

P-83 - Sexual disinhibitor, mood elevator.

Oh, okay, sorry-- I just noticed that a few LPs had Androtics blends in them, so I assumed...

Thanks for the info!

Oh..HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Sorry, Kovvy, you just have NO idea how amusing your post will be to a few of us here..

Note to self: STOP DRINKING YOUR BEST RED WINES WHEN READING THE LP BOARDS!!!

Heheheheheh.. A.."Relationship.." ROFL..Well I guess it could be called that..A sort of love/hate one, perchance.. Sorry.. ^_^

Blessings

Ail )O(

LOL, oopsie! Sorry to offend-- just something else to go in the file that shows that I have no idea what I'm talking about.

Care to fill me in on the details of the feud? I know which side of the line I'm on already, but it sounds like it might be entertaining, or at least informative.

(And sorry about your monitor!)

Oh, okay, sorry-- I just noticed that a few LPs had Androtics blends in them, so I assumed...

Thanks for the info!

LOL, oopsie! Sorry to offend-- just something else to go in the file that shows that I have no idea what I'm talking about.

Care to fill me in on the details of the feud? I know which side of the line I'm on already, but it sounds like it might be entertaining, or at least informative.

(And sorry about your monitor!)

Hey Kovvy, check out my journal post where it all came out for the ones who were not involved and not "in the know".....

http://lovepotion.invisionzone.com/index.php?showtopic=2865

That should answer most of your questions!

Ail, I giggled over that one, too....you know, I think they should sell computer condoms for those of us on this board......mine has worn too many glasses of water, tea, coffee.....

Edited by Dolly

Ohhhh, I didn't realize it was intentional! Haha, okay. I'd appreciate any help!

I just got a bunch of enhanced LPs from SWBookworm-- so here are all of the Androtics pheros I have on hand:

MX283

P74 with P83

P83

MX287

I believe that's it at the moment, but it seems like LP and Androtics have a relationship, so anything anyone could tell me would be helpful. <3

Kovvy, this is the way I understand Androtics MX's and P's.

The Androtics P's are putatives -- experimental molecules that may or may not be pheromones. Their identity is proprietary. They are marketed mostly to people who want to test them and report their experiences on their forum. Generally the only information is whatever anecdotal reports come from that source. Dosing is also mostly unknown, and comes from people reporting how many dosed sprays they use. Importantly, they have not been the subject of any scientific studies or controlled clinical trials so whatever you read about them you should consider the source.

The MX's are proprietary mixtures of known pheromones. They may also contain putatives, but I get the idea that they contain at least some known pheros. However, the mixtures are again untested save the anecdotal forum reports, and they are sold for testing purposes.

The Androtics standard consumer products (ammo, instant shine, instant sexiness, etc) are supposed to have been through much more consumer testing so the effects are better known. Except they are still experimenting and changing the formulas in some so you have to consider that too.

Hope this helps.

Hey Kovvy, check out my journal post where it all came out for the ones who were not involved and not "in the know".....

http://lovepotion.invisionzone.com/index.php?showtopic=2865

That should answer most of your questions!

Oh my! I did read a sticky-note post on the Androtics board (I didn't stay there for too long... I didn't care for the format) that mentioned work done by a Dolly, and I wondered if that was you... I am very late, but I'm sorry about what they did to you-- that's awful!

Hope this helps.

Very helpful indeed! Thank you! I do prefer the LP method of being up-front about the intended effects of blends, but from what I can see, I prefer a lot about LP. :lol:

• 1 year later...

I've had three to-go bottles from AD just sitting FOREVER b/c of their nasty neroli scent (I was not offered the chocolate scent). They should call it INSTANT headache more like it, no offense to anyone who likes the AD neroli, it's just that it reminds me of dollar store aerosol perfumes I'd receive as party favors in middle school. Imagine 10- 15 lil' girls spraying themselves with this toxic crap, I'd nearly puke from migraines by the end of the night, and these AD to-go's smell JUST like the $ store aerosols, they are not giving me good scent memories either, barf. :lol:

I read these posts though and finally decided to experiment with some of my sniffies.

I added Lusty Licious and Honey Cherry to the Instant Sexiness.

Saturday Night Special and Heart of Fire to the Instant Shine.

Candle in the Wind and Vivacious by Victoria to the Come Talk to Me.

So far, so good. I can still smell the neroli when wet, but the good ol' LP's shine right through upon dry down and last for a long time afterwards, THANK YOU. I can actually use these sprays now without revolting. I know I diluted them a bit but oh well, at least they won't go to waste now.

Edited by Honeybee

@ ravenwing, YES, you are lucky you found LP first. I hope people who haven't found LP yet don't think all pheros are suppose to smell as bad as the AD ones. And luckily I only bought a few of the small samples from them before I found LP, so not much money wasted.

@ JOC, if you have extra sniffies sitting around I don't see why not. I wouldn't put my all time fav. ones in them though b/c obviously the scent is altered from the neroli and alcohol. But yes, it does make them better, actually usable, though of course not as enjoyable as LP phero blends : )