Occo Red with LP Red

This is becoming my favorite combination.I use LP Red over Occo Red after dry down...I don't know what causes it,but after _several hours_ of smelling fantastic anyway,it develops even further with a "Smokey" tinge that is simply mouthwateringly HOT :lol:

I wonder if it is the added self-effects of the strong cops that just heighten my sense of smell ? I know that probably does not make sense but I do not get the same smell, separately...egads,I am truly becoming addicted to this.

If you have both try them together,check the scent after a few hours.

This is becoming my favorite combination.I use LP Red over Occo Red after dry down...I don't know what causes it,but after _several hours_ of smelling fantastic anyway,it develops even further with a "Smokey" tinge that is simply mouthwateringly HOT :lol:

I wonder if it is the added self-effects of the strong cops that just heighten my sense of smell ? I know that probably does not make sense but I do not get the same smell, separately...egads,I am truly becoming addicted to this.

If you have both try them together,check the scent after a few hours.

You should try LP Black with OCCO Black.....OMG

I know I am Way in the minority here,oh Dolly Dark One :lol: but I cannot wear anyhing I have tried so far with honey in it.Have not actually tried LP Black,but the LP Passion and Desire combo of red & black does not work on me,nor Phero Girl.

Oh well,there are many other amazing ones,and every month more...I don't know how they keep up the consistent level of creativity and quality !!

I know I am Way in the minority here,oh Dolly Dark One :lol: but I cannot wear anyhing I have tried so far with honey in it.Have not actually tried LP Black,but the LP Passion and Desire combo of red & black does not work on me,nor Phero Girl.

Oh well,there are many other amazing ones,and every month more...I don't know how they keep up the consistent level of creativity and quality !!

That is a shame! I personally don't get much honeycomb from LP Black....just deep dark sexiness.....totally yummy! With P & D, I don't get much honeycomb either.......my skin amps the brown sugar & cinnamon......love it!

Edited by Dolly

I cannot wear anyhing I have tried so far with honey in it. Have not actually tried LP Black, but the LP Passion and Desire combo of red & black does not work on me, nor Phero Girl.

See if you can get a sample of LP Black in the trading post Calii. It's a really nice scent & I doubt that you'll have a problem with it. I'm the same as you, honey goes rank on me! I get a horrible plasticy play dooh smell with the honey scents... LP Passion & Desire didn't work for me for that reason. BUT... LP Black I don't have any problems with, it's loooovely :)

Hmm so I usually do layer my OCCO Red under my LP Red. Actually I wanted the OCCO specifically for that reason. I'm wondering how LP Red would do if I just had the bottle amped with cops ?

See if you can get a sample of LP Black in the trading post Calii. It's a really nice scent & I doubt that you'll have a problem with it. I'm the same as you, honey goes rank on me! I get a horrible plasticy play dooh smell with the honey scents... LP Passion & Desire didn't work for me for that reason. BUT... LP Black I don't have any problems with, it's loooovely :rolleyes:

Ahhh,thank you for this,a sample of LP Black will be included in my next order. Would love for it to work and then match it with Occo Black,ala Dolly :)

Jo Anna's Nom Nom Nom,Erin's Hot Honeyed Fig,and Shelly's Lascivious Peach all have that same note that is wrong on me too...

Hmm so I usually do layer my OCCO Red under my LP Red. Actually I wanted the OCCO specifically for that reason. I'm wondering how LP Red would do if I just had the bottle amped with cops ?

Hmmm,I don't know,but let us know if you do and how/if it changes the scent...I do not have an "educated" nose yet,but to me the Occo Red adds that extra sense of hotness to the LP Red.I look forward to trying the Black too.

Red works perfectly amped with cops.....it hides them wonderfully......I amped the bottle I had......

Ahhh,thank you for this,a sample of LP Black will be included in my next order. Would love for it to work and then match it with Occo Black,ala Dolly :(

Beware......you will become addicted!!!!

Can you describe how that combination would smell and how strong from 1-10?

I really can't give a number, but it is a pretty potent blend.....the relative "strength" of it is going to depend on SOOOOOOO many factors.....skin chemistry, climate, how much you actually apply, etc.....as far as HOW it smells? ABSOLUTELY DELICIOUS! You get vanilla, resins, and brown sugar from LP Black, and then with OCCO Black, I get almost a "black licorice aura"......it is sweet yet dark at the same time.....YUM.....I love them together!

OH, and welcome to the forum Kbrite!

Edited by Dolly

Funny hit- wearing lp red plus 2x leather & OCCO red. Sitting in waiting room - man 10 feet away keeps staring at me. I am wearing a polo and sport pants - not so sexy. Then je puts on his sunglasses so he can openly stare. Next he goes outside for a few and then comes in and sits 3 seats closer.

Not so cute but I appreciate the attention. :-)

• 1 month later...

I got a sample of OCCO Black and am so disappointed that it does something NASTY on my skin. :666: It is gorgeous in the bottle but get it on my skin and I smell like a stale ashtray and it sticks to me too so I can't wash it off. OCCO Red, White, and Pink, however, I am all over those. :wink2:

I got a sample of OCCO Black and am so disappointed that it does something NASTY on my skin. :019-[Drooling]-[EmoticonKing.co It is gorgeous in the bottle but get it on my skin and I smell like a stale ashtray and it sticks to me too so I can't wash it off. OCCO Red, White, and Pink, however, I am all over those. :OUDFDC~110:

That is sad! Skin chemistry is a very strange thing!!

After 2 months of wearing this very often,I am loving it just as much,if not more :)

I have changed how I apply it...I put the Occo Red on top of my left wrist,smoosh it with the underside of my right wrist...reverse the procedure with LP Red...then smoosh both wrists up and down my chest,under boob area and to belly :lol:

And often I do this again just before going to sleep,because I LOVE that "smokey" smell that fully developes on me after about 6 hours !!

Edited by Calii

• 4 months later...
After 2 months of wearing this very often,I am loving it just as much,if not more :)

I have changed how I apply it...I put the Occo Red on top of my left wrist,smoosh it with the underside of my right wrist...reverse the procedure with LP Red...then smoosh both wrists up and down my chest,under boob area and to belly :lol:

And often I do this again just before going to sleep,because I LOVE that "smokey" smell that fully developes on me after about 6 hours !!

This is one of my favourite combo, thanks to Calii. I use this when I want to feel "red hot" ... Lol! I'm not sure if the guys dig it though. Haven't got a hit with this but my lady boss like it and though it was from my antiques in my office. Hahaha!

• 3 weeks later...
All I know is LP Red + OCCORed + Cheap Girls/P83+P74= irresistibility to other ladies, lol.

It doesn't hurt that the wearer is a little hotie herself :yeahthat:

...funny thing is I wear Occo Red with LP Red boosted Cougar and a much older friend of mine <female> always says I smell ...so fresh...go figure.

The combo gets a lot of attention,maybe cause I am smiling all the time :aola:

Hey Calii. I know you like Occo Red and LP Red together. I like the combo too. Have you ever tried OCCO White with LP Red or conversely OCCO Red with Ail's Voluptuous Vanilla? Really nice together.

Occo White did not work for me when I first tried it,but I think I might try it again now that my tastes seem to have evolved :aola: I had a full bottle but made my one,and hopefully only,really Big mistake of mixing in some samples from elsewhere and making a real mess :yeahthat: ... I like A'sVV quite a bit and have worn it with Occo Red :jumpforjoy:

It doesn't hurt that the wearer is a little hotie herself :smilies-23596:

...funny thing is I wear Occo Red with LP Red boosted Cougar and a much older friend of mine <female> always says I smell ...so fresh...go figure.

The combo gets a lot of attention,maybe cause I am smiling all the time :jumpforjoy:

Tried this today and got to had comversation going with two ladies.

Hey Calii. I know you like Occo Red and LP Red together. I like the combo too. Have you ever tried OCCO White with LP Red or conversely OCCO Red with Ail's Voluptuous Vanilla? Really nice together.

Got to try this out since I have my occo white with me on the trip. I think it's one of the occo that I can use all the time. As with the other combo, it'll have to wait till I go home.