Couple of questions about LP pheros

Hi everyone,

I have two questions.

Which LP phero gives similar effects to you-know-who's 'Shine' (TAA)?

Secondly,

Am I right in thinking that Leather and Dom are the just the same except that Leather has Est to soften it a little?

Ta in advance

May

Well I can answer the second question for you. Yes, Leather is the Dom formula with Est. added :party: Maybe Open Windows would give the desired 'Shine' effect?

Thank you ladies.

I think when my money fairy arrives I might have to try dom x 2 in alcohol to see if it does for me what leather in the same format seems to be doing for everyone else!

I must try open windows, I'm still itching to try true confessions too!

So many pheros, so little time...

:party:

May

I must try open windows, I'm still itching to try true confessions too!

So many pheros, so little time...

I have loads of Open Windows (can't live without it so I always have plenty of back up's, both roll-on's & sprays) if you want to trade? :party:

I have loads of Open Windows (can't live without it so I always have plenty of back up's, both roll-on's & sprays) if you want to trade? :party:

Love to trade Rosebud. I don't know if I have anything you want tho' it might have to be the moniez....

I'll go and have a look at your trade list. :wub:

Drop me an email

I'll pop the address on your trade post.

May

Hi everyone,

I have two questions.

Which LP phero gives similar effects to you-know-who's 'Shine' (TAA)?

Secondly,

Am I right in thinking that Leather and Dom are the just the same except that Leather has Est to soften it a little?

Ta in advance

May

YES on the leather.....and, on the other question, I would say "Open Windows", definitely! Very uplifting and happy! LOVE IT!

YES on the leather.....and, on the other question, I would say "Open Windows", definitely! Very uplifting and happy! LOVE IT!

Thanks Dolly I'll give OW a go. I think it has est though so keep your fingers crossed that I'll get away with it. If not I may have to rehome it.

Diane has kindly given me a couple of suggestions that might help so I'll try them out.

May

Thanks Dolly I'll give OW a go. I think it has est though so keep your fingers crossed that I'll get away with it. If not I may have to rehome it.

Diane has kindly given me a couple of suggestions that might help so I'll try them out.

May

No, I don't believe that OW has Est....I THINK it is just A-Nol, B-Nol, and Epi-Androsterone......

No, Dolly is correct I did not put any EST at all in the formula for Ail's Open Windows, as it would not have achieved what I was aiming for at all. You should be fine with it, May. It contains (as Dolly rightly said) Alpha-Androstenol, Beta-Androstenol and Epi-Androsterone, and leans (very) heavily on the A-Nol..

It's lovely to read such nice comments on one of my blends, because although it's slowly improving, life at this end is still very hard-going, and is likely to be that way for a while yet..But you've all cheered me up immensely tonight - thank you! I'm glad you all love it so much. :)

I can reveal that my new blend will be launching soon now, too. I know some of you will be very happy about that, and I will be very happy to find out HOW you all like it (or not), too..

Night night, all..

Blessings

Ail )O(

Ail we adore your blends, I haven't tried one that I did'nt like. I even had good results sneaking H&S into TT's cologne,hehe.

Hi Ail

Sorry to hear that life is still hard-going. We are all holding good thoughts for you!

Thanks for letting me know that OW has no est, you know I struggle with that 'mone but I haven't given up yet!

Best

May

No, Dolly is correct I did not put any EST at all in the formula for Ail's Open Windows, as it would not have achieved what I was aiming for at all. You should be fine with it, May. It contains (as Dolly rightly said) Alpha-Androstenol, Beta-Androstenol and Epi-Androsterone, and leans (very) heavily on the A-Nol..

It's lovely to read such nice comments on one of my blends, because although it's slowly improving, life at this end is still very hard-going, and is likely to be that way for a while yet..But you've all cheered me up immensely tonight - thank you! I'm glad you all love it so much. :(

I can reveal that my new blend will be launching soon now, too. I know some of you will be very happy about that, and I will be very happy to find out HOW you all like it (or not), too..

Night night, all..

Blessings

Ail )O(

Hi Ail. I've only been here since Aug. 09 but I have come to really like your blends. They are very effective and have assisted me in various situations (H & S for example has been a favorite of mine for use at work).

I hope things get better for you and yours. Sending prayers.