How does everyone like to layer their pheromones with their potions? Normally if it's an amped spray or alcohol based I spray over the oil. Same with C5. This time I'm considering phero/ afer drydown oil/ phero. I'm doing this with a phero free LP. Anybody else try layering under & over before?

I do scent first then pheros because I want the pheros on top. Unless it's got EOW smelling cops in it. That I put scent over, but only if it's got cops in it. I don't add cops to anything but sometimes in trade I get something with cops. I use everything as spray these days and put it on top of scent. That gives the best diffusion. I used to do pheros first then scent with the roll-ons but the diffusion was very limited.

I don't really do it with phero's and scents, but I do layer phero roll-on's/oils with spray phero's. It's a great combo for the colder climates where you get the oompf of the spray together with all day lasting phero effects from the oil :party:

I don't really do it with phero's and scents, but I do layer phero roll-on's/oils with spray phero's. It's a great combo for the colder climates where you get the oompf of the spray together with all day lasting phero effects from the oil :)

Oh that's a great idea!

I don't really do it with phero's and scents, but I do layer phero roll-on's/oils with spray phero's. It's a great combo for the colder climates where you get the oompf of the spray together with all day lasting phero effects from the oil ;)

I do this too when I have a really big day planned...it works great!

I think I might be layering things wrong.

The other day I tried to layer my 60/40 Open Windows spray with my LP Red. I sprayed it on top of the perfume, but maybe I didn't let it dry enough, because it somehow seemed to wash away the scent? I ended up having to layer more LP Red over it, but the scent still wasn't as strong as it usually is.

Today I tried something new: I put some Good Witch on my upper chest (I'm trying to avoid getting it on my bra, LOL! It can linger and sometimes makes odd scent combinations if I switch scents.) and the sides of my neck, and sprayed the Open Windows onto the front of my neck and on my forearms.. I thought that if I separated them, I would get the effect of the pheros without sacrificing the strength of the scent.

Is that right? Or was I just layering incorrectly to start with?

(On a side note, it's always hard for me to tell if the pheros are working... I keep hoping for some drastic effects even though intellectually I know that isn't the case. :POLAR_~16: Maybe I'll have more luck with a different phero blend, but this is all I have at the moment, and I think I was in a better mood than I might have been.)