Looking for suggestions - Help me with TG?

Hi girls! Im looking for opinions / suggestions on attracting TG...

I work with him, hes actually my boss, and we have a fantastic work husband / wife relationship, are always on the same wavelength and have similar tastes in everything...so we're good friends, I'd say, definitely closest in the office, though were often separated working like crazy. I usually throw on some androtics products, like a-nol or come talk to me each day at the office, just to give me a boost, and I think they work well for general attraction / connectedness / likeness, if thats a word :( Now that I see all the devlishly fantastic scents here, though, Im sure I could do much more damage! Im admit, Im guilty of throwing a bit of cops on if I know we're to be in a meeting sitting next to eachother, or for Friday office happy hour - so Ive no shame when it comes to keeping it businesslike! I dont feel like he shows any special behaviors towards me, but Ive been asked by a friend at work if he flirts with me all the time, so hopefully she's seeing something! Anyway, he IS married (so am I), so Im not looking for anything TOO too bad, but do want to be closer to him, if that makes sense? Hes just a really amazing smart, funny, stylish, awesome awesome guy. He often shies away from having one more drink with me, etc....I just want this to stop! Is this bad??

Im not an overtly sexy person....so wearing anything that you all refer to as 'SLF' wouldnt be me...I recently gave the Cuddle Bunny scent (without pheros) another chance and realized i LOVED it - I just needed to wait an hour! (I wasnt crazy about it when I first put it on), but it might be a bit too cutesy / sweet for me too. Im not huge into musks, and I wasnt a big fan of pherogirl, just didnt smell right on me and Im not sure what it was.... Im really wanting some of the OCCOs but am worried about buying them scent-unsniffed! Do the white and pink have any pink sugar sort of scent?? Id imagine theyd have much more depth...I just dont know what to go with!

So! What would you all suggest? I could also use some suggestions for attracting hot guys period, at pubs and such. Im not bad looking, but have gained some weight due to stress lately so my self esteem isnt as fantastic as it could be...(i fake it:)). What LP scents seem to be the most fail-proof?? I think I have an idea after reading through the forum, and I know things work differently for different people - just asking for ideas!

AND: final question - the alcohol based scents will last longer, yes?? But youll need to be closer to someone? Or is it the other way around?

I hope youre all having a good day!

Anne

Ok, I just realized after posting my last message that I must sound like a terrible person! Im married, but I have a high school crush on my boss and I like to go to pubs to pick up guys! Nice!! Just wanted to say that its much more innocent than it seems...though I do love hitting up a pub with my best friends and if guys want to chat, so be it! Life is short :(

Welcome, Yummy!

:(

We just started offering the OCCOs in sampler packs, so you can try the whole lot of them in one go. The trial vials are definitely the way for you to go so you can try a bunch of new things at once.

The oil based scents last longest, but alcohol gives a greater dispersion area.

If you're looking for specific sorts of scents, our new Perfumerie area allows you to search by type of scent, ie., foody, sweet, musky, green, etc.

Have fun! Thanks for joining us!

Mara

Hi Mara, thank you for the welcome!

I did NOT see the sample pack otherwise I've had ordered it - so I guess that means Ill head over and find it! Thats a TERRIFIC idea, Im excited! Looks like Ill be pulling out the new credit card :(

Awesome and thank again!!

Ok, I just realized after posting my last message that I must sound like a terrible person! Im married, but I have a high school crush on my boss and I like to go to pubs to pick up guys! Nice!! Just wanted to say that its much more innocent than it seems...though I do love hitting up a pub with my best friends and if guys want to chat, so be it! Life is short :(

[/quote

Well, first of all ...Welcome. Secondly, no one here is ever gonna judge you. Advise, encourage, support, Yess!!! Judge, never. Well if you just want to have that higher value 'glow' to your boss, Heart & Soul works wonders. Since it does have a communicative aspect, I would avoid while out for drinks. To save embarrassment @ work. Open Windows, is also an excellent formula. The LP pheromone experts have been giving Leather rave reviews ( I need to bust out my Dagerous Games sample!). Passion & Desire is a very sexy fragrance, I've had great results with Red- but the effects are very seductive & powerful. On it's own, it almost seems to have a pheromonal effect, you should be careful wearing it to pubs. Also LP Pink seems to draw the love out of people as is :angry3:

Beccah's right. No one here will judge you. The LP frangrances and pheros here are so wonderful and so much fun, whatever the purpose.

I have to say ---in my opinion, I can't imagine that anyone could go wrong with Red. I smell a little more of the cinnamon in it on me (but everyone's chemistry is different). It is just a beautiful scent. I also agree with Beccah on the phero Heart and Soul. I've used that one at work. It is great. Promotes a little deeper convesation (at least for me).

What types of scents do you like --floral, foody, honey-based, vanilla ---- there are so many choices here. If I'm not mistaken, I believe that you can browse the perfumerie by the different types of scents.

Anyway, welcome to the forum. :(

Welcome to the forum, Yummy! No judging here....just good friends, fabulous scents, and phero fun!

Definitely get the OCCO sampler.....those scents are just great, and loaded with nothing but cops! I might also suggest the LP sampler, which contains Red, Black, Original and others.....Red, Black, and Original are permanent parts of the LP line, so you don't have to worry about those selling out.....I love tons of scents here, but it's nice to know that I can always grab LP Black, which is one of my faves, and not have to worry about seeing the "sold out" sign on the order page!

For pheros, I love most of them! Especially the dominant ones....Leather, Blatant Invitation, and Dominance are all fab......for social pheros, Open Windows or Cougar.....

Have fun!!

Edited by Dolly

Thanks everyone! Goodness, there's just too much great stuff here! Im going to sift through more reviews, and get what im guessing I cant live without....and maybe try a bunch of samples too!!

I have a quick question about how much to use...lets say, like for the OCCOs...in oil form, about how much, on average (I know everyone has their sweet spot) do people use?? I guess Im lost as far as concentration, compared to what Im used to...

You guys seem great, Im happy to be here and learn from all of your posts!

Welcome to the forum, Yummy! No judging here....just good friends, fabulous scents, and phero fun!

Definitely get the OCCO sampler.....those scents are just great, and loaded with nothing but cops! I might also suggest the LP sampler, which contains Red, Black, Original and others.....Red, Black, and Original are permanent parts of the LP line, so you don't have to worry about those selling out.....I love tons of scents here, but it's nice to know that I can always grab LP Black, which is one of my faves, and not have to worry about seeing the "sold out" sign on the order page!

For pheros, I love most of them! Especially the dominant ones....Leather, Blatant Invitation, and Dominance are all fab......for social pheros, Open Windows or Cougar.....

Have fun!!

The OCCOs have a raging assload of copulins. Like, Phero Girl to the power of ten. This is just my opinion based on my own experience, but it's really only for whomever you want to really be close to, unless you just use a smidge for self-effects. LAM and BAM are much better formulas for social and self-effects. But whatever you decide just start out small, like maybe your cleavage and the back of your neck, and if you aren't getting what you want from it, then include your neck, arms and torso for full-on slathering. But OCCO is more like SLF in certain scents and it sounds like you don't want that...unless I'm misreading your original post.

Edited by luna65

I am in love with LP Red like everyone else is. :POLAR_~16:

If you're looking for something with cops, though, I would recommend Beth's Blushing Milkmaid. It's a very nice, sweet, and creamy scent that I really like. If you like vanilla, you should definitely check it out.

I don't have nearly as much experience as the other ladies here, but I thought I'd throw in what I've discovered so far.

Welcome to the forum!

The OCCOs have a raging assload of copulins. Like, Phero Girl to the power of ten. This is just my opinion based on my own experience, but it's really only for whomever you want to really be close to, unless you just use a smidge for self-effects. LAM and BAM are much better formulas for social and self-effects. But whatever you decide just start out small, like maybe your cleavage and the back of your neck, and if you aren't getting what you want from it, then include your neck, arms and torso for full-on slathering. But OCCO is more like SLF in certain scents and it sounds like you don't want that...unless I'm misreading your original post.

I still love the "raging assload" comment.....lol.....

Yummy, about OCCO......your dosage will vary depending on your age and your natural cops production....that said, the OCCO is very potent, and you likely won't need much to see effects......Mara said that she wanted to give us a line where we could use the amount of scent as an indicator of how much copulin we are actually applying.....you are almost getting a full bottle of EoW with scent added.....

Luna's suggestion about the LAM and BAM for social effects is a good one....also, LAM and BAM are excellent for layering, because the scents are very light and unobtrusive....they can easily be covered with another perfume of your choice.....

The OCCO line is heavier on the scents....they can be layered (as many of us do), but you will need to find a scent that coordinates with the OCCO scent you choose...........everyone loved the scents so much that she came out with the NOCO line which is the same scents but with no cops.

THAT SAID......I would like to respond/expand on what Luna said above.....YES, we talk around here about playing with cops in non-intimate situations.......and I am no different.....HOWEVER......please be aware of how much you are wearing and the setting.....cops cause a major testosterone spike.....some men do not know how to react to it, and with some, IT'S NOT PRETTY.

As I have gotten older and have seen what cops CAN do, I don't normally wear a ton of cops in public unless my man is with me. He knows that I wear pheros, and he has become perfectly acclimated to the reactions that I can get. When we are going to be alone, I use him as a test subject, never telling him what I'm wearing or when, but when we go out, I usually tell him what I wear, and what type of reactions he needs to be prepared for.....he has actually pointed out some "hits" to me that I have missed.....

Anyway, just have fun, but be careful.....especially if you are going to be in a bar or another setting where you are around strangers.....a little bit of copulin is ok, but it is easy to OVERDO if you are not aware of what THEY DO.....

Excellent!! A raging assload of cops with good scent is just what Im looking for!!!! Im so used to the EOW under pink sugar, the smell is wearing on me, too sweet!

Assloads of cops probably arent a great idea for out at the pub or bar with my girls, but what can I say...Im 38 and am only going get this kind of attention for so much longer. Live it up! As far as the boss goes, not too sure I want to wear an assload around him, though I do secretly want him to lust after me, it cant go anywhere :( (even though I secretly want it to, Id not be able to live with myself OR go to work again!) Unless....it would just spike his testosterone, he'd think Im amazing and he wouldnt subconsciously think I smell like a dirty unshowered hooker...? Does that happpen??

You girls are all hysterical with the comments....

I passed out early last night without placing my order....I have LAM on the way and a sample of blushing milkmaid (cannot wait!) but really want to get my next order full of all the excellent goodies you've mentioned and read the reviews, so I know what to expect. SO excited for all these! On my way into work - hopefully boss wont catch what I'm reviewing later!!

Have a great day, all!!

Unless....it would just spike his testosterone, he'd think Im amazing and he wouldnt subconsciously think I smell like a dirty unshowered hooker...? Does that happpen??

It HAS happened to me......wearing too much EoW......people gave me too much distance, both men and women, some made rude comments.....NOT a good thing......so YES, you CAN wear too much....

It HAS happened to me......wearing too much EoW......people gave me too much distance, both men and women, some made rude comments.....NOT a good thing......so YES, you CAN wear too much....

Ill be careful, I promise!! :(

Okay - how does this sound....LP Red with Heart & Soul and some cops added? congruent? I dont know, as Ive not smelled red, but everyone is raving so....

They can work together, yes. The congruency comes from you in terms of what you are presenting. H&S will engender positive reactions if you seek them; however not all the attention will necessarily be sexual.

Unless....it would just spike his testosterone, he'd think Im amazing and he wouldnt subconsciously think I smell like a dirty unshowered hooker...? Does that happpen??

Again, this is where congruency comes into play. If he doesn't think of you sexually, then yes it is possible he will have a negative reaction. But if he thinks you're attractive then it might be either positive or negative, depending on his conscience and social conditioning. A general male reaction is something along the lines of an appreciative glance or going out of their way to talk to you. In a bar, where socializing is an overt agenda, it means men will probably pay more attention to you. In places/situations where a typical copulin reaction is not appropriate, the opposite might occur (hostility, for example).

They can work together, yes. The congruency comes from you in terms of what you are presenting. H&S will engender positive reactions if you seek them; however not all the attention will necessarily be sexual.

Again, this is where congruency comes into play. If he doesn't think of you sexually, then yes it is possible he will have a negative reaction. But if he thinks you're attractive then it might be either positive or negative, depending on his conscience and social conditioning. A general male reaction is something along the lines of an appreciative glance or going out of their way to talk to you. In a bar, where socializing is an overt agenda, it means men will probably pay more attention to you. In places/situations where a typical copulin reaction is not appropriate, the opposite might occur (hostility, for example).

Oh dear...well I havent experienced any hostility yet - but i will be sure to play it safe. Im at work now with cuddlebunny on - Im hoping the est will soften any reaction - and come into play as I was in the ER the other night..well see!

Ok, so what I did was order about 1000 samples, along with the OCCO set....I hope thats not too much of a pain for you girls...I figure Ill narrow it down and stock up on what I love!

Oh dear...well I havent experienced any hostility yet - but i will be sure to play it safe. Im at work now with cuddlebunny on - Im hoping the est will soften any reaction - and come into play as I was in the ER the other night..well see!

Ok, so what I did was order about 1000 samples, along with the OCCO set....I hope thats not too much of a pain for you girls...I figure Ill narrow it down and stock up on what I love!

I think that is a wise decision. It's easier to order to full bottles when you know what you really love. I found when I got here the things I thought I'd love - I didn't and the things I thought I'd hate - I loved. Started out a white floral girl - and realized I'm pretty much a gourmand and honey ho.

SUCCESS (maybe??) with Cuddlebunny at work!

When I walked into the office, workhusband / TG / lovely man was in a meeting, so I walked straight by to my office and settled in. The second his visitor left, he walked to mine and started laughing at the email Id sent him yesterday (I admit, funny, but not SOOO funny...quick story: dying in pain, head to ER, 7 yr old son slams my thumb in the door by accident trying to hurry, breaks it, I lose my phone keeling over in pain in the middle of the street, thought my appendix was bursting but INSTEAD, a kidney stone. what the---- right?? Oh and also a tree feel on my house the day before thanks to the Northeast rainicane / tornado. Full moon week, too!)---- anyway, he initially was laughing being silly as usual, but quickly calmed down and asked if I was ok, said I looked pale, sweet sweet sweet....then talked me into catching him later at a big induction / awards ceremony thats on today. Our group typically does a brief happy hour on Fridays (why do you think Im at work with a KIDNEY STONE?) but he mentioned the CEO asked him and some other mgrs to a drink. Then he lit up and said, 'well, ill make it political and suggest that you should come along...pointed quietly to others in the office who would be there (the most boring yet obnoxious ones) and said 'well, it wont be THAT bad'. How lovely? smiles all around for me!

I had quite a bit on, but I dont feel that CB is super strong....and its so mild once it settles in. Ill be sure to sit next to him later to ensure optimum sniffability ;)

If only my OCCOs would be here already! I'd sense naughtiy thoughts ;)

Just wanted to say hi, welcome and look forward to hearing your reviews once you get your samples. I just had a month of kidney stone drama myself, so I feel your pain. I hope yours passes quickly!

Just wanted to say hi, welcome and look forward to hearing your reviews once you get your samples. I just had a month of kidney stone drama myself, so I feel your pain. I hope yours passes quickly!

Thank you Halo! I think the worst is over....OMG, the PAIN!!!

so..On to MORE CUDDLEBUNNY EFFECTS!

I did have really really good luck with cuddlebunny during a very extended happy hour last night with TG...I was first to arrive at the bar / restaurant, and interestingly...I think the cops were a turnoff for the girls behind the bar because they were total TOTAL bitches to me, and Im actually very friendly! Once TG showed, he sat directly next to me, bumping away another coworker who he made sit behind him. (Oh and I also used Androtics Come Talk to Me...which I think led to) Lots of conversation, inside jokes, etc..after a while, I noticed he was leaning so far into me that I was actually leaning the opposite way....(whats wrong with me?!?). Likely because we were surrounded by about 7 other officemates...one the CEO, and I didnt want to appear improper in the least! I should also mention that not ONE of those officemates, all women, sat near me...they also sat on TG's side far away at the end of the bar, and none of them engaged me in conversation, either. (fine with me, office of backstabbing alpha females.)

Anyway, we usually convene til around 6 at the latest, as wifes husbands and kids have to be tended to...but last night, TG stayed until 8! Partly because the president was dropping in for a quick hello, and he's got some serious manlove issues for him, but still...entire time, talking with me, not his boss the CEO, not others, just me :wacko: Then we walked me to my car on the way to his and I was sooooo conscious of being improper, I didnt turn his way to say goodbye (seriously what is WRONG WITH ME!!) so he patted me on the back and ran x the street to his car.

I texted last night to be sure he got home ok, he had quite a few, and lives far...he just txted back and said all set, enjoy my weekend, basic, but he didnt have to.

Im happy :blush:

NOW....to help me out of my shell and not worry about the impropriety of some things?? Bloomin' Naughty??? I KNOW if I turned around when saying bye I would have gotten a hug!!! Why am I so good?!!?!

I must have hit my sweet spot for TG last night - but overdone it for women?? (see my post! - women not generally happy with me, and I was my usual friendly self). It was a weird kind of bitchiness towards me...like they were just leery. Anyway, didnt care! One woman who is a close friend at work came late and I told her to sit next to me, no problems - we chatted tons...maybe the cops intensify animosity between women, but if there an established relationship its not a big deal???

I must have hit my sweet spot for TG last night - but overdone it for women?? (see my post! - women not generally happy with me, and I was my usual friendly self). It was a weird kind of bitchiness towards me...like they were just leery. Anyway, didnt care! One woman who is a close friend at work came late and I told her to sit next to me, no problems - we chatted tons...maybe the cops intensify animosity between women, but if there an established relationship its not a big deal???

A number of us have found using Mara's lollipop method of Cops work well when we are trying to load the reaction of a man - draw a line of OCCO from cleavage to belly button and circle the belly button. The higher heat of the torso allows it to diffuse properly but yet being under clothes - it only really wallops those sitting very near you. This should cut down on women having a negative reaction. I'm 40, almost 41 - and that's my sweet spot right now.

I don't wear it to work that way though - somedays I wear a teeny stripe - because I'm probably not making them anymore but more often than not - I skip them for day wear.

Cops in spray seem to really run other women off so I've come around to the Cops in Oil way thinking...no sense deliberately antagonizing other women - they can kill you in the work place just as well as men can.

Edited by Shelly B

Yep, some women can be total bitches around too much cops.....it can be almost like a damn catfight sometimes.....

Yep, some women can be total bitches around too much cops.....it can be almost like a damn catfight sometimes.....
Seriously!

I wonder if thats more the case with alpha females, or what pushes them? If Im out with my friends in our cops cloud X3, I have NO problem with them...no animosity, anything...

Hmmm!!!....do they raise testosterone in women too?

Seriously!

I wonder if thats more the case with alpha females, or what pushes them? If Im out with my friends in our cops cloud X3, I have NO problem with them...no animosity, anything...

Hmmm!!!....do they raise testosterone in women too?

Your friends don't see you as a threat.....some other women pick up on it and think you are going to be mating with their men.....you are threatening their "territory"....

Your friends don't see you as a threat.....some other women pick up on it and think you are going to be mating with their men.....you are threatening their "territory"....

Ew. Not touching their men, please....theyre not even phero/copworthy, lol!

And workhusband is alllllllllllllll mine (for pretend, he doesnt know it) HAHAHA.

Sometimes its fun to be silly and evil.

Hi Yummy! I just dropped in for a welcome! I see you got great tips already and the CB hits sound great!! I'm a naughty one like you. I love to see phero effects on people and wear them for my own kicks, to see how they work and influence people. My results I use to my own benefits of course, but nothing inappropriate. And hey, it's just great to feel someone thinks your sexy, isn't it? :( I'm still looking for the ultimate products and quantities for myself too, but I've experienced that my best friends has no problems with me wearing cops, where women I don't know (well) act distant or bitchy, so yes, there's quite a difference!

Have fun playing around!

NOW....to help me out of my shell and not worry about the impropriety of some things??

Pheromones are not going to short-circuit your moral compass. In my experience, they really only work in a situation in which the outcome is already predetermined, the molecules just enhance the proceedings.

So...perhaps you just need to drink more. ^_^

Hi Yummy! I just dropped in for a welcome! I see you got great tips already and the CB hits sound great!! I'm a naughty one like you. I love to see phero effects on people and wear them for my own kicks, to see how they work and influence people. My results I use to my own benefits of course, but nothing inappropriate. And hey, it's just great to feel someone thinks your sexy, isn't it? ^_^ I'm still looking for the ultimate products and quantities for myself too, but I've experienced that my best friends has no problems with me wearing cops, where women I don't know (well) act distant or bitchy, so yes, there's quite a difference!

Have fun playing around!

Thanks for the welcome, and I will! Im really used to androtics but they havent had anything really new in awhile...I didnt realize how much was going on over here, and playing with all the delicious scents on top of those sounds like one big huge playground come true! I love looking to see how everything influences people too - could be the neuropsych major in me! Someday, I will find the holy grail combination of my signature scent boosted with just the right amount of pheros and cops to allow me to dominate the world and get men (and women) to bow to my every desire...lol oh probably not, but its fun trying! Kind of like my search for the perfect lipstick shade... Ha! just rereading my post and wondering if I should try dominance!

Thanks again for the welcome, everyone here is so sweet and helpful!!