Rosebud's Snuggle Cookie

Invidiana

Now I'm a vanilla whore like WHOA. I'm also a buttercream whore like WHOA. Cram those two into one magical bottle and you have: :)

(is that just me or is the one on the left end overripe?)

Obviously this one is a no-brainer for all you Harlots of the High Court of Vanilla out there. It was everything I could do not to gnaw my arm off, that's how good it is. It's exactly, and I mean exactly, like the most fattening buttery vanilla sugar cookies absolutely slathered in the richest buttercream frosting, and the drizzle of caramel is the icing on the cake with an added touch of depth. It smells like, you know, the stuff that sends your cholesterol up 50 points just by looking at it. It's. that. good.

Disclaimer: I am not responsible for unforeseen spontaneous combustion of wallets caused by this post.

Edited by Invidiana

ooooh,its as good as I knew it would be!

*jealous*

great description!

( i think noticing the ripe banana is age descrimination,you might wanna check that)

• 3 weeks later...
This was really amazing wet but my skin just ate it up.

Me too exactly. I slathered it on and it gave me a few seconds each of butter, cream, lemon (?! I know) and then caramel, and now it's just caramel, very faint, with a smokey tinge (?! again, I know). Bizarre. I guess my skin likes to eat the component scents as much as I do the real things. ^_^

This is fantastic! The cream and vanilla just make it nommy, and I got a tad bit of spice (?) as well. Not overwhelming, but it seems to be there. After a while, it mellowed into a delicious caramel. It didn't last as long as I hoped it would, but after 5 hrs, I could still smell it somewhat.

I tried this one last night. First of all I hate carmel but I love vanilla and cookies so I figured I give it a try. The caramel punches me in the nose right off but I was expecting that, then the buttery bit comes at me. I am intrigued but not in love. The butter cookie smell is spot on, I can almost taste the cookie in my mouth. I sniff it so much and so often that it starts to smell almost dusty to me. After an hour that part finally settles down and I am left with a warm vanilla veil. Delicious. Very snuggly. And very long lasting actually. Not a total winner for me, but such a fun trip with this little morpher.

You know, I thought this smelled a little weird in the vial, but I figured "What The Heck" & jumped right in! I have to say, it smelled a lot nicer on me than in the vial. I got mostly Vanilla & a lot of Caramel in the dry-down (In the beginning, I smelt like a sugar cookie :) )

Unfortunately, this one also did not last past 60 mins on me. Pooh!

I like this one a lot too...right now I have it on my arm,Sugared Hazelnut on my wrist,and Lizzy's Ebil Sugared Ginger Cookies on the top of my hand...Gosh I smell absolutely Yummy,and it makes me smile ;)

ETA: Oh Wow,2 1/2 hours later,I get it!...I get it! ...what Invidiana said.

"It's exactly, and I mean exactly, like the most fattening buttery vanilla sugar cookies absolutely slathered in the richest buttercream frosting, and the drizzle of caramel is the icing on the cake with an added touch of depth"

Edited by Calii

Just put this on Warms up really carmel-molasses to me. Has been about a 1/2 an hour it is settling into a vanilla buttercream, and fading fast. I would be surprised if it makes it the couple hours until bed. It is really lovely--making me want to bake! LOL

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
Yaaay! I got a sniffee of this in my last order and it's ah-may-zing. I've never bought something from another user before, so I'm not entirely sure what to do...?

CK, post your "want" on their swap/trade/sell thread, they'll post back on how to go about it.

• 3 weeks later...