New Releases for MARCH 2010

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AWESOME...I was not expecting this so soon :2705:

ETA:...STG,oooooo that label for Lost Highway is insane :)

and Beccah's MILF :) Sinister Pink,Spontaneous Combustion,Saturday Night Special,sound lush and dangerous too.

My heartfelt praise to all of you...you certainly set the bar High !!

Edited by Calii

Oh Wow..

These look lovely I particularly can't wait to see the description for Happy Ending!

Congrats everyone - they're fab and I know that Candy Pop 2010 is going to fly too!

May

Teh awesome, I was just getting ready to start a stalking thread. LOL! Oh hey spoiler! I'll give the description for my MILF, in case no one caught it on the other threads :2705:

Edited by Beccah1

Beautiful job as always ladies !!

SLG...... :(

I can't buy any

*squeeeeeeee*

I *loved* those silhouette-y (yes, I invent words.....) labels and now I haz one of mah own!!! *glory*

My blend is a summery (dûh) version of the LP pink scents......I asked for:

base of pink sugars

sweet vanilla

aloe

aquatic notes(water, not so much ozone)

Can't wait to sniff it!!

*squeeeeeeee*

I *loved* those silhouette-y (yes, I invent words.....) labels and now I haz one of mah own!!! *glory*

My blend is a summery (dûh) version of the LP pink scents......I asked for:

base of pink sugars

sweet vanilla

aloe

aquatic notes(water, not so much ozone)

Can't wait to sniff it!!

Can't wait to BUY it!!! :(

I particularly can't wait to see the description for Happy Ending!

I'm inordinately fond of it, so hopefully you will enjoy it too.

I'm deadly curious about Sinister Pink too... I wonder who was behind that one.... ;)

Heh, it's going to be very obvious when you read the description. :(

Edited by luna65

Because there are no buy buttons or because your money fairy has forced you divert funds elsewhere?

the the the wahhhhhh, the *sniff* mon mon money fairy says I OWE HER $ !!! WAAAAAHHHHH :(

HAAAAHa !!

did you get the pkg ? did I ask you that already ?

Starlite...you are hysterical :(

Ok, kiddies! If you go HERE , you will see the short descripts, with WORKING links (thank you, SWBookworm!) to the full scope of Luna's descriptory brilliance. (See I can make up words too! LOL!)

I already have the Home Fragrance page updated, and I am working on the Trial Vial page now - should be up and orderable in an hour or so. After I have updated the lot in the cart, I will launch the front page. Hopefully all today.

Huge hugs and kisses to Luna, Starlite and Bookworm for helping as always, but especially early and quickly this month, cuz I gotst TAXES to do...

no one tawk to Mawa...she's doing maff....ssshhh....

Huge hugs and kisses to Luna, Starlite and Bookworm for helping as always, but especially early and quickly this month, cuz I gotst TAXES to do...

Damn, u waz fast diz month! Whatz U secret? Quadruple espressos? Special top secret super energy phero? Must have some of dat for my workouts!

Okay, seriously, promise me you will take some ME time for yourself, or I iz gonna get ze memberz to gang up on ya and make ya take an afternoon or even a WHOLE DAY off (but after taxes).

Now 'bout that money fairy... she's kind of a b*tch sometimes. And yes, liz, I got the package the very next day! Living next door (or next state) to each other has its advantages. :( ETA: Thank you for sending it. It's one of my new favorite smellies!

Edited by starlitegirl

omg I can't wait to try whoopsie daisy cake... does it smell like daisies and cake?!

It DOES! It's insanely delicious smelling, like a really crunchy sugar glazed pound cake, but you really can't easily tell that it's daisy on the top, it just smells unique and yummy and very Fae!

Damn, u waz fast diz month! Whatz U secret? Quadruple espressos? Special top secret super energy phero? Must have some of dat for my workouts!

Noap, dey gotted teh EXTRAH sheepment of Kitteh/Houz Elfvs...

we-await-ur-instrucsions.jpg

AD-3Pears_.jpg

3 of Pears - 1/3 fl.oz.

Success is all a matter of playing your cards right...

Everyone wants an ace in the hole when it comes to matters of the heart and wallet...well, how about a 3 of Pears? Did you know the pear is lucky? Not only is it one juicy attractant of love, lust and longevity, but good fortune as well. This fruity and flowery success potion is brimming with summery notes of pear, plumeria, pineapple and pikaki, then given an extra "Show me the money!" spin with yummy maple and pecan.

Are ya feelin' lucky? The odds are on your side when you’ve got a 3 of Pears up your scented sleeve! description by Luna65

AD-PlumEx_.jpg

Plum Exotique - 1/3 fl.oz.

Beautifully sweet plum accord is framed by thick creamy amber woods and ambergris, complemented by light Indonesian sandalwood and an uplifting spice accord. Fabulously rich and ornate, this is plum like you've never experienced! description by Luna65

AD-SinisterPink_.jpg

Sinister Pink - 1/3 fl.oz.

This scent is candy-sweet pink and green with a goodie bag full of citrus and other fruits, made mysterious with caramel and black sugar in a base of pink musks and deep labdanum and sandalwood...this isn't just any pink, you know...it's pink only a Sinister Girl could love! description by Luna65

Just remember if you don't want to cut-and-paste the full descriptions for each one, please go and check them out at the site. I do it all for YOU (and M&D, of course)! :(

MAFF IZ TEH DIFFYCULT

Edited by luna65

Just remember if you don't want to cut-and-paste the full descriptions for each one, please go and check them out at the site. I do it all for YOU (and M&D, of course)! :(

And you do it exceedingly well :)