Kimberley's Pumpkin Tropique

Kovvy

I got a sniffie of this with my last order, and it is just fantastic! It's a delicious, spicy scent that makes me think of gingerbread cookies or fresh pumpkin bread. It's a warm smell, and very comforting. Very rich.

De-lish!

I just LOVE this one! When I first got it I wasn't blown away as it was mainly intense coconut on me, but then I tried it boosted with phero's which altered the scent slightly... I absolutely love it with phero's added because that's when I get the yummy pumpkin come through and blend with the coconut :)

• 1 month later...

This is an unlikely but DELICIOUS combination. I'm both a pumpkinphile and coconutphile, so put those together and and add a wicked dash of spice and it's Halloween all year! Sweet buttery pumpkin+creamy island coconut+spice= :)

Edited by Invidiana

• 1 year later...

I know that LP's magickal perfumes can smell different on everyone b/c of our skin chemistry but I'm confused on this one. I might get a bottle but I've never sampled it. Is this more tropical, beachy b/c of the coconut with just a hint of brown sugar or is this more thick and spicy, like MRF with just a hint of coconut??? I really love beachy smells, even tanning oil especially Hawiian Tropic Dark Tanning Oil, it's smells like summer at the beach, yum, so creamy. From LP I found Sandwitch, I love how it reminds me of summer vacations on the beach. I'm curious if Kimberley's Pumpkin Tropique has that same beachy feel? Any more reviews, anyone??? TY!

• 1 year later...