Applying to back of neck a waste with long, thick hair?

I've found lots of people commenting on applying to back of neck, but it seems like that is a waste of phero when you've effectively got a fur coat covering it up. Yay or nay?

Speaking of places to apply, I'm wondering about underarms? That is one of the hottest places on your body, and during the summer months I'm always sleeveless anyway which leaves underarms getting more exposure too. It seems like the movement of your arms plus the heat of those areas would be great for getting the scent and pheros out in the air. I'm always animatedly flailing my arms around anyway. Or is the friction and heat TOO much and destructive to scent and pheros? The alcohol sprays would be perfect for applying there, though I probably wouldn't want the oilier stuff. Gives literal meaning to 'grease pits'. :666:

Edited by Darbla

I've found lots of people commenting on applying to back of neck, but it seems like that is a waste of phero when you've effectively got a fur coat covering it up. Yay or nay?

I have very thick, long hair and apply to the back of the neck. I keep a high ponytail until dry down then off I go. I find that when I hug my guy that's where he buries his nose. :rolleyes:

Speaking of places to apply, I'm wondering about underarms? That is one of the hottest places on your body, and during the summer months I'm always sleeveless anyway which leaves underarms getting more exposure too. It seems like the movement of your arms plus the heat of those areas would be great for getting the scent and pheros out in the air. I'm always animatedly flailing my arms around anyway. Or is the friction and heat TOO much and destructive to scent and pheros? The alcohol sprays would be perfect for applying there, though I probably wouldn't want the oilier stuff. Gives literal meaning to 'grease pits'. :666:

Haven't tried under arms yet.

I have long hair, and I always wear scent on the back of my neck as well as other places; it seems to me it diffuses through my hair, but that's just my impression.

I have relatively long hair too, and I always wear on the back of the neck. Your hair moves around and makes the scent waft, methinks.

I haven't worn under the arms, but it might be interesting to note that Alpha-Nol is produced there, in both men & women, and the natural inclination to wave one's arms around when having fun seems to be a biological mechanism to spread Alpha-Nol around...sharing the happy feeling. :666:

Hair -- I do apply LP scents and pheros to the nape of my neck. I flip my hair alot so it wafts :-). I have to be careful though because I generally only wash my hair every other day, and the oil based or 60/40 sprays will make the underneath of my hair look oily if I get carried away. I apply oil-based scents (no pheros) to my hair in small amounts. I spray alcohol based pheros in my hair only if there are no cops in the mix.

Armpits -- I haven't done this. As I understand, one of the major odors in B.O. is basically caused by the bacterial breakdown of androstenone. I do, however, roll pheros on the outer sides of my breasts near the armpits. Someone here suggested this; can't remember who. There should be body heat to disperse, but hopefully less bacteria to make stinky.

LP's Perfumes work the best as deoderant as any perfume I've ever used. I like to use my boosted scents in my armpits. I don't ever develop 'funk' from the pheros interacting with any natural bacteria. Than LP's just seem to neutralize any odor