Hi everyone

azaezl

Hi,

I'm new here, I've only just discovered this place after someone I know mentioned the site and she is placing an order soon which I'll be joining in with (saves on postage if a few of us order together).

Anyway I don't have any experience with pheros so I was looking for some suggestions, I'd quite like ones for social occasions as I'm painfully shy but once I get talking to someone I can talk for hours wheras I'm not a conversation starter and I think people are a bit wary of me as I look / dress alternatively. Also any fun ones for me and my husband to enjoy would be a bonus. I've made a preliminary list so far of scents I think I'll like but any other suggestions or if you think I should swap X for Y etc, I tend to like food scents and anything hideously sweet the most but I also like florals and musks, anyway here is my list;

Sugared Honeycomb

Dark Seductions 2: Black Rose Variant

Cougar

Phero Girl

Cuddle Bunny

Body Paint

Jungle Colada

Pithivier

Love Potion (original or red or black or pink not sure lol)

Ashes to Dust ~ Incarnation II

Unscented Pheromone Blend: G2

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^_^ to the forum!

You have some great ones on your list. Sugared Honeycomb, PheroGirl, and Body Paint are some of my very faves. I love all of the LP variants quite a lot as well. I haven't tried them on their own yet but Treasured Hearts and Open Windows might be something you would like phero wise. As far as for you and the hubby, there are soooo many to choose from and they are all fun in their own way. Leather and Lace are my two favorite all around pheros so far but I have yet to try any of the beta sprays or unscented pheros. I am sure you will get lots of great advice from the other members here.

^_^

And WELCOME!! There is so much info here, expecially in the pheromone area, I think you'll have some good advice for finding pheros perfect for you! I love Open Windows as a social phero, I use it at work a lot! Cougar has great self-effects for me, I feel much more outgoing when I wear it! As for me and the hubby...he likes (although he doesn't know what it is) Cougar, Lace and EoW, with Sexology a bit less so.

Have fun with the fragrances and don't be afraid to try something that doesn't necessarily sound like "you". Some of my favorite scents are the ones I didn't think I would like!!

Welcome to the Forum!

Goddesslynne's advice is good. I've gotten samples of stuff that I thought was totally not me, tried them & now their on my wish list. And, if you really hate it, you can always put it up for trade.

Welcome! I am a newbie too, so unfortunately I cannot offer any suggestions yet, I am still waiting for my first second and third orders....LOL

Hi Azaezl !

You've found a wonderful group here. I'm not very vocal but have made 4 huge orders and love all my goodies. They work! The people here are always willing to help you out with great advice.

:)

Welcome to your new home away from home.I agree with Halo and Goddesslyne perfume wise.open window for social and

dangerous games it has leather in it,and cougar scented,grapefruit scent.

Also another good way to try some od the scents is to order the monthly sampler

my e-mail is on my profile if you can e-mail me your address I will send you a goodie bag on me,no cost to you.

Enjoy

Welcome!,you have found a great place to be. Try the sample sizes til you find your loves :jumpforjoy: ...I highly recomend LP Original and LP Red,and definitly treat yourself to Garland & Lace mmm,sooo good,and Cougar and Gosh,there are so many,the ladies are artists.

I am fairly new here myself,I read and re-read everything,and then will probaby re-read again,there is a virtual Wealth of information to be had...and lots of love and laughter along the way.

Thank you all so much for the warm welcomes :001_tt2: I really appreciate the suggestions, I think this is my final list for now and then I'll be adding more with my next order;

Sugared Honeycomb

Cougar

Phero Girl

Cuddle Bunny

Body Paint

Jungle Colada

Pithivier

Love Potion Red

Love Potion Pink

Well I think that's it anyway I'll probably add another few, I keep looking and thinking ooooh that sounds lovely I'll have that.

Tee - That is very generous of you, how can I resist such a kind offer!

Invidiana - Maybe lol, I love smelling like candy or chocolate or strawberry or anything sweet and edible, current favourite perfume is banana drama by Enchanted, I have the body scrub, body wash, body lotion, multi use spray and of course the perfume so at the moment I smell like the description " Gorgeous banana pudding smothered in toffee sauce and piled high with whipped cream" :lol:

Cali - I've been reading alot as well, that's how I picked out a few on my list particularly the cougar & dark seductions, the reviews sounded awesome so can't wait to try those 2 out.

Invidiana - Maybe lol, I love smelling like candy or chocolate or strawberry or anything sweet and edible, current favourite perfume is banana drama by Enchanted, I have the body scrub, body wash, body lotion, multi use spray and of course the perfume so at the moment I smell like the description " Gorgeous banana pudding smothered in toffee sauce and piled high with whipped cream" :001_tt2:

*eyes bulge out so you can see the whites all around*

*drools*

*promptly maximizes Google screen*

Thank you all so much for the warm welcomes :001_tt2: I really appreciate the suggestions, I think this is my final list for now and then I'll be adding more with my next order;

Sugared Honeycomb

Cougar

Phero Girl

Cuddle Bunny

Body Paint

Jungle Colada

Pithivier

Love Potion Red

Love Potion Pink

WELCOME!

Looks like you are starting with quite a good selection! As far as social pheros, Open Windows is my fave.....Cougar is nice too....very "sparkly" feeling.....for sexual situations, you have Phero Girl....also good is Blatant Invitation and the scented OCCO blends.....OOOOOH, and LAM/BAM are very nice too.....hell, I love them ALL!!!

Hello to you too Elliebellikins ,cute nic ^_^ a big welcome to the forum,lots of great stuff to browse through here,and the products sold at Love Potion are outstanding.

Ividiana - It's made by the comapny Enchanted, absolutely amazing products, the body scrubs are sooo exfoliating!

Dolly - Thanks for the suggestions I've made a note of them and will order them next time

Ellie - Hiya :) Ooooh what did you order? Sarah is so naughty first she gets us addicted to Enchanted and now Love Potion, she wants us to be poor lol

Hi ladies, tis Sarah here....yes I am naughty but I'm lovely :666:

Azaezl & Ellie :J005: to yet another forum. Just need to get the Enchanted one up and running and we will never be off the computer!!

xx

Welcome to all three of you.

I'm going to add that if you add cops to the socials - you get a totally different feel. Leather by itself for instance - is all - I am woman hear me roar. Leather plus cops - is OMG - I'm going to tear your clothes off and make you beg for mercy. Repeatedly. LOL.

Hi Azaezl! I too was inspired to join the forum because of the group order. Thanks to Sarah I have a bit of a collection already, and I'm really excited about the ones coming in the group order.

Welcome to the forum Elliebelikins!

Sarah your a naughty woman, your making me poor and once the Enchanted forum is going you'll be taking all my free time :( but I love you for it x

Just a note to everyone, I suck at foruming, I read alot and don't post much, so I am here just not talking much :lol:

Hi Azaezl...

I just had to say hi and that your screenname reminded me of "Hex"...though you are lovelier than Michael Fassbender!

Welcome to addiction central - er - um - Love Potions.

• 3 weeks later...
Ividiana - It's made by the comapny Enchanted, absolutely amazing products, the body scrubs are sooo exfoliating!

Dolly - Thanks for the suggestions I've made a note of them and will order them next time

Ellie - Hiya :angry3: Ooooh what did you order? Sarah is so naughty first she gets us addicted to Enchanted and now Love Potion, she wants us to be poor lol

Hi Azaezl, sorry for the delay in replying to you. I forgot my password.... duh!

Yes I am super excited about the order comng through. I've got coming:

Love Potion sample 10pk

Wheat Siren

With Every Breath

Fayha

The Empress of Persica

Sarah is naughty, but very lovely indeed. I'm enjoying frangrance on a whole new level thanks to Sarah. XX

Hi Azaezl...

I just had to say hi and that your screenname reminded me of "Hex"...though you are lovelier than Michael Fassbender!

Welcome to addiction central - er - um - Love Potions.

Thank you :D I vaguely recall a programme on TV called HEX, was that the one based around the school/college/university and the fallen angel getting it on with one of the girls there *has bad memory*

Sarah is naughty, but very lovely indeed. I'm enjoying frangrance on a whole new level thanks to Sarah. XX

Oh I agree, I very rarely used to wear perfume and since buying some roll ons from her last year I'm now a perfume fiend, on order from enchanted I have;

EDP 30ml in Cherry bakewell (ordered a bodywash in it as well)

Roll on perfumes in - Chocolate Truffle, Butterscotch Bliss & Strawberry Buttercream(I've ordered multi use sprays as well oh and a chocolate marshmallow caramel egg scent)

and my LPMP to come(group order and some I've bought from Sarah);

Romance in Bloom with Blatent Invitation

Sugared Honeycomb

Cougar

Phero Girl

Cuddle Bunny

Body Paint

Jungle Colada

Pithivier

Love Potion Red

Love Potion Pink

OCCO Red

Beautiful Blushing Milkmaid

Half a sample of Mara's rocket fuel

Bag of 10 small samples

and I recently bought these from Sarah and some from another Lush forumite;

LP Black

Night Potion

Focus Pocus

Flower of the Beast

Mothership

Aphrodesia Erotica

Canary Faery

Ishtar’s Star

Black Candy

976 Girl

Smokey Kisses

Deliciously Wicked

Mummy Chunks

Blood Martini 2008

and I have a list of what I want to order next, *has become a wee bit addicted*

Awwww your collection looks really exciting! :) I'll have to get cracking. You've got some wonderful samples there, so many that are sitting on my wishlisht. I've been scouring the lush forum swap shop for anyone selling their old LP samples. I am a fiend too. I'll post where I am at with mine in a second...

Lets see, along with the group order coming, I already have:

Fallen Angel

Dream Lover

Tahitian Temptress

Sand Witch

Taxed

Orange Blossom Special

Lor's Honey Strawberry Musk

Dark Seductions 2 Rose Variant

Fade to Black

Ego Boostier

On the Boardwalk to Santa Carla

Neanderlicious

Sugared Mint

Sugared Vanilla Mint

Pithivier

Denise's JAM

Denise's Musky White Orchid

Wax Poetic

Betrothal Potion

Recent extras bought from Sarah to come with group order:

Feast of the Tabernacles

Alzbeta

Shady Lady

Marley's Ghost

Lisa's Sugared Amber Patch

I like Intelligent Woman for social occasions.

Sara

Hi,

I'm new here, I've only just discovered this place after someone I know mentioned the site and she is placing an order soon which I'll be joining in with (saves on postage if a few of us order together).

Anyway I don't have any experience with pheros so I was looking for some suggestions, I'd quite like ones for social occasions as I'm painfully shy but once I get talking to someone I can talk for hours wheras I'm not a conversation starter and I think people are a bit wary of me as I look / dress alternatively. Also any fun ones for me and my husband to enjoy would be a bonus. I've made a preliminary list so far of scents I think I'll like but any other suggestions or if you think I should swap X for Y etc, I tend to like food scents and anything hideously sweet the most but I also like florals and musks, anyway here is my list;

Sugared Honeycomb

Cougar

Phero Girl

Cuddle Bunny

Body Paint

Jungle Colada

Pithivier

Love Potion (original or red or black or pink not sure lol)

Unscented Pheromone Blend: G2

I got mine today and I'm in love with all of them! I particularly love cougar, romance in bloom and jungle colada, I don't know how I'm going to get my next order to a reasonable size, think I need to sell everything I own!! :thumb_up11:

:thumb_up11: My LP parcel came today too! I could barely contain my excitement to be able to open it. They are all laid out on the table infront of me, and I've sniffed them all from the bottles, and I do love them all. I have very strong urges to be aquiring more for my collection. :J001:

My favourites so far are Eternal Chain, Marley's Ghost, Empress of Persica and Love Potion Black.

(Gap in posts as I was popping the washing out on the line....Looks like it's going to rain now though!)

Edited by Elliebellikins

I don't know how I'm going to get my next order to a reasonable size, think I need to sell everything I own!! :thumb_up11:

I've put all my newbies to one side for now, so I can focus on our next group order. It's going to be a challenge, and involve lots of lists...

I've told the husband that if he wins the lottery the first thing he can get me is full sized bottles of everything! He he

Hi, I'm a newbie here too and also have ordered some samples through Sarah in the same group order as Azaezl and Ellie!

Postie didn't deliver my parcel today so still waiting.

Looking for suggestions for things to order next time though ... not so keen on pink and foodie smells, I like spicy and nature smells better (herbs, spices, air/sea-type smells), so if anyone's got any recommendations I'll order more!

On the site in the "Perfumerie" section you can search by scent type, so if you click on the "Type of Scent" drop-down menu, then it will show you the different categories and bring up those scents available for that type.

Hi, I'm a newbie here too

Hi LuSiVe !! :)

I got my samples from Sarah yesterday - she is my sister though so I have the advantage of being able to nip round at the drop of a hat (and pinch her laptop, raid her fridge/make up draw/scrubs stash/Enchanted workroom at the same time he he!) I am loving Captivation Equation and Saturday Night Special. Midnight Cravings is definately on the list for the next order.

LuSive - have you tried Cuddle Bunny scented? that is quite nice and fresh. From reading descriptions Tail might be worth a look. Garland and Lace is very Spicy (although it is gingerbread, but I just get all out spice). Spontanous Combustion is spicy too. Fresh scents like OCCO Green, OCCO Blue is very seaside to me, Spicy - OCCO Red is similar to LP Red - nice, OCCO BLack is quite dark - Might be worth trying the OCCO trial set, although then you would have Pink & White in there too??

If you don't want pheros maybe Nymph, Eye of the Storm, Evil in Carnation, LP Red, Belladonna Brew - none of those are foody or Pink.

Hi, I'm a newbie here too and also have ordered some samples through Sarah in the same group order as Azaezl and Ellie!

Hi LuSiVe :wub: Good to see you on the forum too.

I'm sorry to hear your naughty postie didn't deliver yesterday :lol: That's poo.

I worked very hard yesterday and drew up a big want list, now I'm trying to narrow it down. So hard!