Hi everyone

azaezl

Hi Azaezl,

Welcome to the forum. What scents didn't work on you? I'm waiting for my first order to arrive and I'm waiting for a forwarding address to put in my second order.

Cheers,

JOC

Quite a few didn't work on me, they either turn horrible on me or disappear after a minute or so, the only scents I've found that last on me are smokey kisses, fallen angel, eternal chain & loriens blueberry bomb, so far pheros do nothing for me / on me either.

Welcome Azaezl!

I adore your hair!

Thank you :10_small16:

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Am I the only one with a LP spreadsheet with all the scents listed and a rating next to them? :10_small16:

Ha ha! I've only just noticed this. Nope my friend you are not alone, I too have compiled an LP spreadsheet system to track and rate the LPs I own and desire. Including how much I'm spending on them to try to keep my addiction in check - no chance!

Quite a few didn't work on me, they either turn horrible on me or disappear after a minute or so, the only scents I've found that last on me are smokey kisses, fallen angel, eternal chain & loriens blueberry bomb, so far pheros do nothing for me / on me either.

I'm sorry to hear that some of the precious wont work on you. I saw some lovely LPs in your sales list, reminds me that I really need to get round to sorting through mine...

This is becoming quite an addiction - had the sample pack last month and think I'm going to get this months's too.

Having trouble keeping straight what I like straight away and what stays around on me though - short of writing on my arm I can't remember which is sampled where... Think I'm going to have to make a spreadsheet too, and try one smell a day and see if I can correlate the ingredients of those I like a bit more systematically!

Edited by LuSiVe

This is becoming quite an addiction - had the sample pack last month and think I'm going to get this months's too.

Having trouble keeping straight what I like straight away and what stays around on me though - short of writing on my arm I can't remember which is sampled where... Think I'm going to have to make a spreadsheet too, and try one smell a day and see if I can correlate the ingredients of those I like a bit more systematically!

I do that, I get them and want to try them all so put them on different parts of my arm and forget what is where. I think I should probably try one a day or at least one on each arm a day LOL.

I have a spread sheet too. I know that anything with sugar in, the sugar stays for ages even if the other notes disappear. Carnation, sandalwood and musk all work nicely on me - cinnamon usually doesn't but in Scarlet Silk it does??? I love LP foodies (cakey, cookie etc) but they vanish in minutes on my skin :Hug_emoticon: