B2

.. but being the final word on things would be so cool.

Beyond parenting (and the god of my fictional worlds), that's way too much responsibility for me!

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just put on some B2 a nice friend sent me (you know who you are ;)). My nose is a bit blocked from allergies but I think I could smell this one, at least in the bottle and at first on my skin. It smelled soft and musky, like the natural smell of a guy. It was a soothing and slightly arousing smell. Unfortunately I seem to lose the smell on drydown, probably because the male-ness gets drowned out by my female-ness.

I don't know if it's the phero or not, but I'm feeling sleepy and have noticed I'm taking longer, slower breaths, which probably means I'm relaxed.

Damn I wish I had a man here to cuddle up to...

I find TeddyMan 2 makes me relaxed and mellow.

B2 is the "cuddly" pheromone. Strong on A1 and I find it smells strong.

Too much B2 (or A1) and it gets depressing feelings going.

But with TM2 it's relaxing and long lasting for me.

I think TM2 has more effect on women than men.

Yep, that was definitely my feel with B2. I pretty much went to sleep not long after putting it on and writing that post, and I could feel I was mellow, but if I'd used more that mellow-ness could become depressed. I like the smell of it, for a single person it's very comforting to be able to get that guy smell on demand! I think I will need to try out TeddyMan 2 as well.

I personally did. I can't speak for anyone else, but I thought it was lovely. Not perfumey or cologney, very much a natural guy smell. Try it with a light cover, that still lets the natural smell shine through a bit perhaps?

• 4 months later...

Ive been meaning to post an update on an experience I had to B2 about a month ago... So here goes!

We have a new staff in the photo department who works as a lab assistant, let's call her L. As students, we have to check out equipments through her. I've seen her around a few times and could never remember her name as she wasn't really introduce to us properly... We don't really know each other; and even when we are in the same room, we don't really strike any conversations.

One morning, i decided to Apply 1 spray of B2 with pendragon (love!!) before I left home, first person I met as I was developing my film was L! So I thought hmm.... Awkward silence??? Then somehow she walked closer to me ( about 30-60cm); I can sense that she started to breath slowly, her shoulder much more relax and she started to strike conversations with me! There was a lot of eye contacts during the conversations and we had a pretty good 30 mins conversation (some laughs). Strange thing is, we never talked to each other since. She doesn't seem so interested in striking conversations and when I do see her talk to somebody, she's always talking to men.....

B2 magic???? Yesssssss!!! :D B2 def. gives me a male presence, a very comfortable pheromone; I react extremely positive to it. I'm much more tolerant to everything, much more relax, not sleepy at all, just much nicer to be around with!! :D can't praise B2 enough!!!

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

I've had a little spray bottle of this since November, and I finally broke it out last night for the first time. It's creeping up on that TOTM, so I thought I'd use B2 this time around and compare it to the results I get from Teddy BB.

Anyway, I applied before I went up to bed, when I was still feeling quite awake & alert. I'd planned to read for an hour or so before turning the light out, but I was out in like, 10 minutes! :o And I mean OUT. I don't even remember turning over to get into my comfy position. All I remember is turning off the light, and then waking up to a bright, sunshiny morning. Even Sunny slept in! He sleeps at the head of the bed, on my side. Basically, he's like a night cap I wear to bed. I had to wake the damned cat up! :lol::kitty4:

I swear, this B2 stuff is awesome. I almost don't even care if it helps with PMS. It was better than taking a sleeping pill, 'cause I didn't toss & turn when I went to sleep, and I didn't wake up groggy. For someone who has massive difficulties getting to sleep, having this little charm at my disposal is gonna be very handy. :Goingtobed-1:

Edited by Eggers

I've had a little spray bottle of this since November, and I finally broke it out last night for the first time. It's creeping up on that TOTM, so I thought I'd use B2 this time around and compare it to the results I get from Teddy BB.

Anyway, I applied before I went up to bed, when I was still feeling quite awake & alert. I'd planned to read for an hour or so before turning the light out, but I was out in like, 10 minutes! :o And I mean OUT. I don't even remember turning over to get into my comfy position. All I remember is turning off the light, and then waking up to a bright, sunshiny morning. Even Sunny slept in! He sleeps at the head of the bed, on my side. Basically, he's like a night cap I wear to bed. I had to wake the damned cat up! :lol::kitty4:

I swear, this B2 stuff is awesome. I almost don't even care if it helps with PMS. It was better than taking a sleeping pill, 'cause I didn't toss & turn when I went to sleep, and I didn't wake up groggy. For someone who has massive difficulties getting to sleep, having this little charm at my disposal is gonna be very handy. :Goingtobed-1:

Gonna order me some of this soon

I'm going to wear it to bed again tonight, to see if I get the same effect. I don't know - maybe I was a lot more tired last night than I thought?

The real test will be the PMS symptoms. I'm curious to see if it helps more with those than Teddy BB, which just a slip ahead in the race, since I already know it helps me sleep, and also helps soothe my PMS beastie.

Well it sure worked last night! I was wide awake when I went up to read. I was kind of grumpy 'cause I thought I was going to be awake until 3 or 4 trying to get to sleep. It was literally 10 minutes. I opened my tablet to read at 2:01am, and I closed it & turned off the light at 2:11. :o

Definitely a test that warrants a repeat! :lol: And tonight's test will be doubly hard, because I have to work in the morning, and I'll be in a panic about not being able to get to sleep in time to get a good night's rest. I'll let you know tomorrow, how it goes. ;) Wish me luck!

Well it sure worked last night! I was wide awake when I went up to read. I was kind of grumpy 'cause I thought I was going to be awake until 3 or 4 trying to get to sleep. It was literally 10 minutes. I opened my tablet to read at 2:01am, and I closed it & turned off the light at 2:11. :o

Definitely a test that warrants a repeat! :lol: And tonight's test will be doubly hard, because I have to work in the morning, and I'll be in a panic about not being able to get to sleep in time to get a good night's rest. I'll let you know tomorrow, how it goes. ;) Wish me luck!

quasi thread-jack:Eggers, research studies done on the effects of tablets, cell phones, etc use show that they reduce melatonin ... Recommendation is to refrain from using them 2 hours or so before sleep.

In fact, newest Kindle version was actually designed in response to this research and tenative preliminary research is showing the new design to have not only eliminated this issue but is actually supposed to have the reverse effect of increasing melatonin....

So it isn't a total thread jack, Mara sent New Bear a sample of B2.... I will definitely have to follow up with New Bear on the benefits realized...

Edited by Chaionlife

Thanks Chai! I have a Kobo app that I use on my tablet, and it has a night-time reading option, where the screen is black and the letters are white. Is that the same type of thing that they've done with the Kindle? I'm curious, because since I discovered that option and started using it so that I could read without the light on while BF slept, I find that it makes me sleepy! Not stressing-the-eyes kind of sleepy. It just makes me feel like nodding off. I use that setting all the time at night now, because it makes reading so much more relaxing. Interesting...

I can't believe it, but I actually *forgot* to use my B2 spray last night! I got distracted with feeding the cats & making sure my clothes were ready for work that I just plain forgot. And I didn't sleep that well, so I wish I had remembered. I'm setting it by the bed so I don't forget tonight, and I'll report back tomorrow.

I used B2 again last night. Even though I wasn't very tired when I went to bed, and despite that I knew I had to get up "early" for work, which is the thing that gets me so stressed that I *can't* get to sleep, I crashed! Hard. In fact, I was sleeping so well, I didn't want to get up this morning! :D I'll use it for sleep purposes another couple of nights, but at the moment, it looks as though it *might* actually help me get to sleep! Cool!

I think it might be, DD. I wear Jubilee for bed quite often, and it relaxes me so that I can fall asleep relatively quickly. But these two nights wearing B2... If I'd been standing when I applied it, I would have fallen on my face! :lol: But I do want to test it a few more times, to make sure it's not just a fluke. So far, though... It seems to work! :)

I wore B2 again for bed last night, but since I was already wearing Jubilee/Teddy BB, I only put 2 sprays from my sample on my chest. I was awake half the night. :( So either the two nights that I wore B2 for sleep, I was more exhausted than I realized, or I need to wear more B2 to produce the sleepiness effect. The other two nights I wore about 6 sprays from my sample vial. I'll try again another night, with a few more sprays. I really hope it's just that I need more than 2 itsy bitsy sprays. I could really make use of a phero that makes me fall face-down in my soup, as Tyvey put it. Especially the nights I *know* sleep will be difficult in coming.

• 2 weeks later...

So I tested this again last night, to see if it's really helping me sleep, and, I *really* think it is! I sprayed 6 sprays from the little tester vial - four on my chest & abdomen & one on each of my arms - and after about 5 minutes of tossing and turning, I was OUT. I only got about 6 hours of snooze-time, but holy moly!, when I woke up this morning I felt so awake, and cheerful and energized! I'm going to keep testing it intermittently, and especially on the nights that I *know* I'm going to have issues getting to sleep, to see if it's really doing the job. If it is, I'm TOTALLY getting a full bottle.

After I've finished testing, I'm going to give the remainder of my trial spray to my mum. I told her about how I think this is helping me get to sleep, and since then she's been all, "I wanna try!". :lol: So I'd better get finished with my testing soon! :D

Edited to add that I used B2 almost all the way through my regular PMS time, and I had no freak-outs, no melt-downs, no homicidal behaviour whatsoever this month. Even BF noticed that I hadn't wigged out. :)

Edited by Eggers

I'm interested in this sjnce I tried teddy bb and was just kind of meh about it, but I blamed that on not being a fan of the scent.

Heart's ease makes me.more relaxed but in a very gradual aromatherapy way.

Drop your guard has this effect on me, the asleep asap thing, but I have about thirty minutes before I want to curl up wherever I am and give sleeping there a go. I did notice limited grogginess when I used it to take a nap and set my alarm for a few hours later, but I was still able and willing to get up and do what I needed to do.

What's your plan for giving this particular mix a rest so you don't become temporarily immune? Also, how long before one becomes immune to a pheromone/phero-mixture?

So I tested this again last night, to see if it's really helping me sleep, and, I *really* think it is! I sprayed 6 sprays from the little tester vial - four on my chest & abdomen & one on each of my arms - and after about 5 minutes of tossing and turning, I was OUT. I only got about 6 hours of snooze-time, but holy moly!, when I woke up this morning I felt so awake, and cheerful and energized! I'm going to keep testing it intermittently, and especially on the nights that I *know* I'm going to have issues getting to sleep, to see if it's really doing the job. If it is, I'm TOTALLY getting a full bottle.

You have convinced me that I now need some of this!

Edited to add that I used B2 almost all the way through my regular PMS time, and I had no freak-outs, no melt-downs, no homicidal behaviour whatsoever this month. Even BF noticed that I hadn't wigged out. :)

Now that alone is worth the price of admission :lol: ...the B2 in Jubilee, which is a spray,makes me sleepy!

...MH,your questions are too variable to individual chemistry.

Eggers, I think I'm going to get a bottle of this for sleeping, as it really seems to be good for that, did you get the 1x or 2x?

Edited by dolphindolls2

What's your plan for giving this particular mix a rest so you don't become temporarily immune? Also, how long before one becomes immune to a pheromone/phero-mixture?

MH, I don't plan to use it every night, so I don't expect to become immune to the effects. I plan to use it when I know I have to get up early, because that's when I have the most trouble getting to sleep - I get anxiety about not being able to fall asleep, and about not getting *enough*, (in order to make it through an uber-hectic day at my restaurant without any making any fuck-ups). I only have to get up that early once or twice a week in the summer.

Now that alone is worth the price of admission :lol: ...the B2 in Jubilee, which is a spray,makes me sleepy!

Totally worth the price of admission! :lol:

I have a really good sleep with Jubilee, too. But it doesn't tend to put me to sleep. I find it relaxing and soothing, and in that way, the quality of my sleep is better. My big problem is *getting* to sleep. I really have a tough time nodding off sometimes, so I'm excited that I just might have found something to help me with that. :)

Eggers, I think I'm going to get a bottle of this for sleeping, as it really seems to be good for that, did you get the 1x or 2x?

DD, it's just the 1x that I have. It's one of the trial spray bottles from the Pick Your Potion thing in November.

I hope it works for you! I can't tell you how great it's been actually falling asleep, staying asleep, and feeling *awake* the next day for a change! :D

I need me some sleep too and I hope that this will have the same effect on me.

I don't know if it's the change in weather from cool to HOT but I haven't had a good night's sleep in a week or two...

I'm so darn irritable it's not even funny.

Eep...I wore Jubilee last night and it hit me that I posted it had B2 ,it does not,it is Teddy BB !! ,lol I was going to get up and post but was too busy falling asleep :lol:

The scent is soooo comforting also. Should note that I don't have sleep issues to begin with,have not for many years,I use it mostly when the winds and/or storms threaten :D

• 3 weeks later...

Okay! I used B2 again last night - final test - and again, I fell asleep fast, and slept like a babe. In fact, after a week of waking up at least a half hour before my alarm's gone off, I finally slept all the way through the night last night. :) And I needed the sleep badly.

I've been keeping my mum apprised of my experiment with this phero, and she's keen to try it herself for the same reason, so tomorrow I'll be giving her the rest of my sample spray to take home for her own testing purposes. B2 is definitely very high up on my wish list.

Jubliee has been my saving grace in getting to sleep and now I think I should switch up to B2 as that might work better....I will have to look into this a bit more, thanks for all of the great reviews as its helping me decide what to purchase.

I just bought some wax melts to try in the bedroom for just this purpose. Nor so much for my sleep... But hopefully to put My Beloved to sleep so I can sleep. Dude thinks that if he can't sleep, I shouldn't either. And, we aren't talking sexy time here... Its more of a "listen to me enjoy the sound of my own voice; yeah, sure, I know it's 1AM and you have to wake up at 5:30 but I can't sleep"... Sigh. I like sleeping...

Jubliee has been my saving grace in getting to sleep and now I think I should switch up to B2 as that might work better....I will have to look into this a bit more, thanks for all of the great reviews as its helping me decide what to purchase.

Oh good! Glad I could help, DD! :)

I just bought some wax melts to try in the bedroom for just this purpose. Nor so much for my sleep... But hopefully to put My Beloved to sleep so I can sleep. Dude thinks that if he can't sleep, I shouldn't either. And, we aren't talking sexy time here... Its more of a "listen to me enjoy the sound of my own voice; yeah, sure, I know it's 1AM and you have to wake up at 5:30 but I can't sleep"... Sigh. I like sleeping...

Ha! I have one of those, too, Chai! ;)

I had (with HAD being the key word) that problem as well and thankfully I don't have that problem any longer.