OK, I'm looking for a phero that I can wear to work. I work in a doctors office, seeing sick and grouchy people all day. Which tends to make the staff grouchy as well by the end of a busy day. I've used DYG quite a bit, and it does seem to help with the patients; they seem more willing to discuss what is going on with them and their complaints. But it doesn't seem to help much with the doc's or office staff. I've also used PP quite a bit, and it does seem to help a little, but not really affecting anyone's mood. And since both of those pheros are no more, I need a good replacement! Which would you suggest to help mood, openess, and add a little 'respectfulness' thrown on top (for the doc's who seem to think that nurses don't know anything LOL). I've wanted to try Leather, but think it might come off too strong for work. And Woozy Floozy is a little too happy for work LOL. Any good ideas?? Suggestions??

Open Windows is very good for uplifting your mood as well as those around you....I love it!

I was going to suggest Open Windows too. My next biggie purchase will be OW 2x beta!

I have that, and it is fab! I scented mine with Constant Craving....yummmmmmmm

At first I was amping all of my oils, then I had to get all my scents in Betas amped in 3x, but now I have decided to get all the pheros amped in 2x Betas unscented and to get my scents in oils. I love both mediums, but that is just where I'm leaning!

This sounds like a great idea. I keep finding that I want both the scent and the phero, so I think phero sprays and scent oils would be the way to go.

• 1 month later...

I was thinking of getting Woozy Floozy 2x beta to spritz in my office to encourage happy feelings in visitors. Are you guys suggesting Open Windows would be a better choice? Is spritzing the air like that a bad idea or waste of product?

I was thinking of getting Woozy Floozy 2x beta to spritz in my office to encourage happy feelings in visitors. Are you guys suggesting Open Windows would be a better choice? Is spritzing the air like that a bad idea or waste of product?

Hmm from personal experience OW would be the better choice. That way people would still be in a good mood & be able to focus.

Thanks, girls. Open Windows it is. I went and read the description since I posted above and it sounds good.

I know we're not supposed to heat up pheros in oil warmers and what-not, but is it OK to spray it around? Gosh, that sounds like a tom cat marking it's territory. :666:

I've used both Open Windows & Lace with great effect at work (hospital). They both make people more easy to get along with, and patients are more relaxed. You really can't beat OW!

I've used Tranquility a few times too for situations when I knew it was going to be high stress or emotion involved such as delivering bad news. I don't think Tranquility for me personally is the best bet for everyday wear though because in many situations I need to have the adrenalin pumping to perform at my best. It keeps you alert & on your toes when multiple things happen simultaneously & things change quickly.

At first I was amping all of my oils, then I had to get all my scents in Betas amped in 3x, but now I have decided to get all the pheros amped in 2x Betas unscented and to get my scents in oils. I love both mediums, but that is just where I'm leaning!

I landed here to through trial and error. :-)