Got my order!!!

Got my last order last Saturday! Must have a big bottle of "Babe In The Woods". But, I'm boosting mine with B2 (or as I like to call it "It's all good!).

Just waiting for the money fairy....

• 2 weeks later...

Just got my order today! Samples of Unisexy, Mercuralia, Dangerous Games, Excalibar, Pie in the sky, and Bodice Ripper. Plus sniffies of Toasted Coconut Donut (OMG it smells soooooo good!) and Legend. Thanks for the extras! I can't wait to try all of these and review them. Very excited to begin contributing more to the forums. :o

hey everyone

been so busy here. everything looks great. Stopped in to grab something from the sale items and get some samples. miss u guys. ttyl........remind me again u guys. i love u

:magicstick:;)

Edited by AncientGoddess

YEAH, BABY!!!!:lol:

My order is heeeere! It didn't even involve any hunting down the postal worker or guilting my teen for sleeping through the doorbell. Now that I have unwrapped everything and tried the 12 bottles, and the samples too, I smell like a whorehouse.:w00t: But I'm HAPPY!

Guest icing

I placed my first-ever order on the 28th, and my package arrived today, that is fabulous turn around time!!

YEAH, BABY!!!! ^_^

My order is heeeere! It didn't even involve any hunting down the postal worker or guilting my teen for sleeping through the doorbell. Now that I have unwrapped everything and tried the 12 bottles, and the samples too, I smell like a whorehouse. :) But I'm HAPPY!

I'm so happy for you ..... I'm still waiting patiently for mine. My very first order. I bet I will smell like one too.

"D" day shall come ...... patience ... !

I got mine this afternoon! My kids were home with me and they insisted that they open the package for me. It was a torture. Imagine little hands trying to cut open the box, unwrap each package slowly and praying that none of the bottles will drop on the floor ....

I'm very happy with the OCCOs and the unscented 60/40 pheros look very cool in the silver outfits.

As I'm writing this post, I recall seeing a packet of bath salt however, I can't locate it now. I hope my domestic helper didn't throw it out this evening. I'll have to ask her when she comes in tomorrow.

I'm really contented now and I'm ready go home for summer. When I return, I will have 3 packages waiting for me. This is probably the best summer I've ever had!

Thanks Mara!

W00t! I picked up the (mostly for my perfume pal H.) package at the P.O. which contained my Cocoa Buttah Body Cream in Cherry Almond Honey Vanilla, which as I thought he would, the s.o. declared nommy! His nose is difficult to please.

Gotted a lovely sample of Bathing Salts in Morning of Glory (oddly enough I was going to wear that this am)...and some mini-sniffies my nose and I shall devour later. Mmmmm, even a small treat is a BIG treat! Wuvs to you all, LP minions and Miz Mara!

I'm so happy for you ..... I'm still waiting patiently for mine. My very first order. I bet I will smell like one too.

"D" day shall come ...... patience ... !

Yeah... I can't do the regular mail thing. Too into that instant gratification thing. I start checking my mail 3 times a day, :)stalking the mailman, it's never pretty.

Just make sure there is nooo possibility you will need to leave the house due to an emergency where you can't shower first. It happened to me with my first order. It was night, thought I was safe, had a nice glass of wine and just as I put some of everything on, and I mean EVERYTHING. Phone rang, kid had a problem at school dance or whatever she was doing there.... Best friend had taken meds, so her husband had to drive the two of us to the school. It was baaad.:)

Yeah... I can't do the regular mail thing. Too into that instant gratification thing. I start checking my mail 3 times a day, :) stalking the mailman, it's never pretty.

I'm checking my mails 3 times a day too. I never know if they will fit it into the mailbox or they will leave a note to inform me about collection at the PO.

I'm checking my mails 3 times a day too. I never know if they will fit it into the mailbox or they will leave a note to inform me about collection at the PO.
My postal worker and I have an agreement, if there is a single car in front of the house, ring and bang door until slug teen-ager comes to door. If that fails, either leave the package, or expect to see me driving her route until I hunt her down and get my package.... Works for me..... :)

My postal worker and I have an agreement, if there is a single car in front of the house, ring and bang door until slug teen-ager comes to door. If that fails, either leave the package, or expect to see me driving her route until I hunt her down and get my package.... Works for me..... :)

To reduce stress, I have most of my deliveries shipped to my work place. As long as the packages make it to me safely, they will be in safe hands of the security guards. This also saves me a trip to the PO to collect them.

I wish I could have packages sent to my work addy, but I absolutely don't trust my co-workers/shop owner to put them in my room if I'm not in (on Thursday, for example). So, I always have to go to the p.o., since I'm never home when the postie gets to my house.

• 3 months later...
Won't be long now! Which is your fave so far?

Loving my Sparkle Fuschia as you predicted. :) I went out last night wearing that and felt and was also treated like the belle of the ball. I'm already putting together another order.

Loving my Sparkle Fuschia as you predicted. :) I went out last night wearing that and felt and was also treated like the belle of the ball. I'm already putting together another order.

I know me too! Gotta have Who's That Lady in a beta!

• 2 months later...

Got my order today: the cotton candy sugar and salt scrub, several trial vials, a full bottle of Hotness Personified, Who's That Lady as spray, the Tarot parfumes along with a beautiful gift: a tiny Tarot card set. Thank you, Mara, for this nice surprise and for the free "Zigeunerwein"! :o

My other order is still on the way, may be delayed due to the snowy weather recently, hope to receive those items, soon.

• 1 month later...

Well, they are most deffinetley here, :great: iam waiting to get out of work so I can run home to my mail box and smell my new goodies!!! ahhh! cant wait! 2 more hours!

Well, they are most deffinetley here, :great: iam waiting to get out of work so I can run home to my mail box and smell my new goodies!!! ahhh! cant wait! 2 more hours!

yes, :lol: 20 more minutes then iam running home!!!! Cant wait to smell my babies!!!

The highlight of my day!

Edited by AncientGoddess

isn't that the most exciting thing getting your order? i always look forward to mine. it's like Christmas every time.

yes i love it, it deff. was the highlight of my day yesterday, My sweetie and I stayed at our friends last night but I was like we are stopping home first because I knew my goodies were coming and I had to pick up my babies, kinda took longer getting to our friends house but I couldn't wait. Anyways, so i got my babies last night and I love my order, "Whos That Lady"...mmmmm!!! I have a meeting today at work with the staff so its perfect! :banana-computer: Thank you LP grew as always wonderful goodies! :666:

Edited by AncientGoddess