Spontaneous Combustion

paganlady

AD-SCombust_.jpg

Spontaneous Combustion

There’s love...and then there's lust. Lust is a thrill without equal: all consuming and captivating. There's nothing like the breath-taking, heart-stopping, jaw-dropping frozen in your tracks blood rushing to parts of your body we cannot mention feeling of LUST. When your head turns so fast to see the one you ache for so badly you might possibly be in danger of breaking your neck. Is that a little drool I see? Uh...you might want to take care of that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Magickal Meanings of Ingredients:
SANDALWOOD ~ Love, exotic, sensual atmospheric; aphrodisiac.
VANILLA BEAN ~ Love, lust, increases sexual appetite.
CARDAMOM ~ Lust, love, self stimulating.
CINNAMON ~ Male sexual stimulation, passion, lust, healing, protection, energy, creativity, psychic powers. SPEEDS events.
COCOA BEAN ~ Evokes feelings of love, stamina.
ESPRESSO BEAN - Stimulation, stamina.
SUGAR ~ Attracts love, luck, sweetness, riches, lust inducing.
TOBACCO ~ In this blend, used for it's euphoric sexual heightening qualities.
AMBER ~ Fertility, love, luck, riches. NOTE: Although well diluted, this potion contains cinnamon essential oil which can be irritating to the skin. Do not use in the vicinity of the eye or other mucous membranes. Discontinue use if sensitivity occurs.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So, I ordered a full bottle of this unsniffed, just because the notes list sounded soooo perfect for me. And let me tell you ladies.....IT IS!

This scent is enough to give spice ho's a wet dream! I have actually been trying to blend this exact scent myself for years & something was always missing.

It starts out very spicy, but the cocoa & coffee get equal billing (I don't know if any of you have ever had the Yogi Mayan Spice tea, but that's what this reminds me of). It almost smells like equal parts spicy coffee & hot cocoa. It then mellows into a dark syrupy spice for me, the Cinnamon comes out more in the drydown & mixes with the Amber & Vanilla. Like I said, "Dark, syrupy spice". Dark, sweet & lick-able.

I'm already fantasizing about layering this with Leather & Shelly's Sweet Bottom....019-[Drooling]-[EmoticonKing.com].gif

Mara, Danna....you have totally outdone yourselves this time!

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DAY-um! I already feel my blood rushing just smelling this stuff! It's a smoky generously spiced vanilla on a sensuous bed of amber and sandalwood, and I definitely smell the coffee and cocoa adding some deliciously dark depth as well. For those afraid of smoke, the smoke here is like a wreath of smoke around everything else, not like the overpowering cigarette smell you get stuck in your hair after a night at a skeevy bar. The cardamom and cinnamon are potent, but not in a gagworthy way like some cheap holiday candles. This is just absolutely dead sexy. ^_^

OK, I guess I am going to have to jump in and get this one, unsniffed.....was trying to restrain myself....

Just put this on and wow, it's yummy and amazing. Just full of warmth and depth from the spices and the cocoa and coffee and amber. Blended beautifully, it's sweet but I think I might like this one on male skin as well.

ETA: the dry down is a rich sweet amber...very nice but too strong for me. Smells like my dad. Which is nostalgic and sweet but I don't want to smell like him.

Edited by halo0073

Dolly, if you get it and don't like it I will buy it from you. How is that for a guarantee??

Will definitely keep that in mind....

Oh. My.

I'm soooo glad I bought two bottles unsniffed. It sounded just perfect...and it is! Spicy, sweet, syrupy, just a touch of smokiness...I'm in heaven. I think this is my new favorite!!

Oh now this is my style...soft and silky and spicy. I can't pick out the cocoa or any particular spice. I think I can feel the amber and sandalwood.

A snuggly skin scent! Me Likee.

DH's insightful comment "It smells like a lot you already have." OK Dr. Kill-joy.

Oh now this is my style...soft and silky and spicy. I can't pick out the cocoa or any particular spice. I think I can feel the amber and sandalwood.

A snuggly skin scent! Me Likee.

DH's insightful comment "It smells like a lot you already have." OK Dr. Kill-joy.

Second that Dr.Kill-joy sentiment, or as I prefer to call mine Prof.Fun Hater. TT says that about all my perfumes,lol. I wasn't going to try this one yet. Considering I dropped my glass vial on my stone tile bathroom floor, I didn't have much choice today. I usually equate cocoa notes with Tootsie Pop, after about ten minutes the fragrance went to Red Hot goodness. My whole bathroom will smell like this until I get the vial used up, as I broke the lid off. Which is good because I really like this one :)

Second that Dr.Kill-joy sentiment, or as I prefer to call mine Prof.Fun Hater. TT says that about all my perfumes,lol. I wasn't going to try this one yet. Considering I dropped my glass vial on my stone tile bathroom floor, I didn't have much choice today. I usually equate cocoa notes with Tootsie Pop, after about ten minutes the fragrance went to Red Hot goodness. My whole bathroom will smell like this until I get the vial used up, as I broke the lid off. Which is good because I really like this one :)

Talk about combustion, that potion is so hot it's blowing the top off!

I fear this isnt going to work on me as I'd like, but I'll have to try it again in a week or so. Love the way it smells wet, it's very deep and syrupy to my nose, but on me it's just sort of flat and dusty. *cries*

I thought this one might be similar to Constant Cravings...both in terms of the scent & addiction potential.

Wet this one was very spicy on me. It was a sharp & strong spice note so I thought that it might have been carnation but that's not in the description. It must be the sandalwood?

I don't get any coffee or cocoa with this one, and I think the sharp spice note hides the cinnamon & cardamom initially. The harsh spiciness does mellow after drydown but it's still the dominant note, although it has been softened by what I assume must be the vanilla bean & sugar. The spice is also a bit richer/creamier when it's been softened so less in your face. I still can't make out the cardamom but there is a soft touch of cinnamon there.

This one doesn't last very long on me. I have to really stick my nose on the application site 1 hour after application to smell it.

I'm not sure about this one... I don't really like it initially (too spicy for me) but on drydown it's not bad :) And I have a feeling Mr Cheeky might really like this one...

I ordered a big bottle of this one myself. Its a great night time scent. Will be wonderful for the summer time at the clubs. :) This smells very erotic on me too. mmmm ya!

• 2 weeks later...

OMG, this one is absolutely GORGEOUS on me! Just totally, utterly sexy! LOVE IT!

I immediately had to run and order two bottles!

So it ended up smelling better than the "sour pink sugar" thing? I'm hoping it will change for me the next time I try it, I love the way it smells in the vial!

OK, so I decided on THREE bottles instead....two straight up, and one amped with Leather.....this one is SOOOOO YUMMMYYYYYY.......like Constant Cravings taken to a hotter, more spicy place.....

OK, so I decided on THREE bottles instead....two straight up, and one amped with Leather.....this one is SOOOOO YUMMMYYYYYY.......like Constant Cravings taken to a hotter, more spicy place.....

I am really LOVING this one.....I think that, after a couple of hours, I like it BETTER than Constant Cravings......and that is a hard one to surpass!!!

I tried this again, and now it seems to meld a bit better although I still get a "dusty" impression from it. In the vial and on first application it is the most delicious coffee amber (NOM NOM NOM) but on the drydown the spices really amp and do that husk-dry crumbly powder in my nose thing. *sigh* I'm going to try layering it with different things to see if it helps bring it back to the quality I like.

I just got my (multiple) bottles of this one.....it is FABULOUS! Going to spring the leather-amped one on my sweetie this evening! I have, OF COURSE, added cops also.....BIG SURPRISE <evil laugh>

Edited by Dolly

I tried this again, and now it seems to meld a bit better although I still get a "dusty" impression from it. In the vial and on first application it is the most delicious coffee amber (NOM NOM NOM) but on the drydown the spices really amp and do that husk-dry crumbly powder in my nose thing. *sigh* I'm going to try layering it with different things to see if it helps bring it back to the quality I like.

Maybe you could try layering it with one of the creamier vanilla-based ones like Constant Cravings or the like....

I was thinking of trying it with something like Sweet Bottom or Lisa's Sugared Amber Patch to see how it would mesh. Sadly Constant Cravings doesn't work that great with my chemistry. But I think I'll try a dab or two of Sugared French Vanilla as well, thanks Dolly.

I was thinking of trying it with something like Sweet Bottom or Lisa's Sugared Amber Patch to see how it would mesh. Sadly Constant Cravings doesn't work that great with my chemistry. But I think I'll try a dab or two of Sugared French Vanilla as well, thanks Dolly.

Oh, that is sad about CC and your chemistry....I WOULD CRY! CC is lovely on me....as is Spontaneous Combustion.....OOOOOH, I think it would be great with Sugared French Vanilla!

My man's initial reaction to this one was really good....big long sniff....."Oooooh, I like that one!" When I told him the name, he said, "Spontaneous Combustion? Really? And does it combust?" He's so funny....

:wub:

You should tell him, "No...but you might."

And, he did.....DEFINITELY in a good way!

• 2 months later...

Wow this is splodeyness in my nostrils alright it starts out very spicy resinous and perfumey at the same time and at first I was like woah. It 's actually very yummy when I put it on and perfuminess dies down a bit and it's deep without giving me a a headache. It actually reminds me a a bit of like bosom bows which I love. Glad I got to try it, probably wont need a bottle for myself though.

Edited by ivy_fiddlefox

Wow this is splodeyness in my nostrils alright it starts out very spicy resinous and perfumey at the same time and at first I was like woah. It 's actually very yummy when I put it on and perfuminess dies down a bit and it's deep without giving me a a headache. It actually reminds me a a bit of like bosom bows which I love. Glad I got to try it, probably wont need a bottle for myself though.

My man and I loved this one so much that he told me the other day that I need to get some more if it's still available......