Suckled Honey w/Heart & Soul

So I just tore into my sniffie pack and what do I find but one labled Suckled Honey (w/Heart & Soul). Hmmm...this wasn't a PE, hasn't been released, isn't on the GGG list.....am I the first to even sniff it?

Now I used to have this aversion to honeysuckle because we had this honeysuckle bush in the backyard that was positively infested with the nastiest wasps and hornets you could ever imagine. Once a hornet over an inch long chased the begeezus out of me (I won). Of course, cheap honeysuckle candles didn't do much to help...and then I smelled this. It positively knocks any previous opinions of honeysuckle I may have had flat on their face. First of all, it's not a screeching floral--it's soft, already honey-like honeysuckle drenched in sweet golden honey. The honey is what's prominent on me, with the honeysuckle as a floral compliment. It's a beautiful bright summer scent, like golden light streaming down and warming your skin. Whatever this is I do hope it gets released!

Edited by Invidiana

It's a PE. I'll be adding around a dozen bottles to the store in a few days. Glad you like it! Thanks for sharing your wonderful words!

Thanks for the compliment, Mara--and I'm looking forward to it!

.....am I the first to even sniff it?

I think all of us who received a sniffie of this probably had the same thought.

I compared this to Sugared Honeysuckle, which I think it somewhat brighter. This is a very sensuous and mature honeysuckle, it's very sexy!

I got this one as a sniffie. Have not had a chance to sample it except in the bottle. It is very bright and pretty in the bottle. I will be back to review it in greater detail once I try it. So many things to try!!!....LOL

• 4 weeks later...

Since I had an opportunity to fully slather on Friday, and this was my first time with Heart & Soul other than testing 7 Minutes...interestingly the scent wasn't as strong as when I tried my sniffee (Maybe seperation in the vial? I shook up the bottle of course.). For me, this is a scent you can layer something else on top of if you want to...I'm thinking Sugared Honey or Sugared Amber when I wear it for Quince. H&S seemed to promote a really friendly vibe at work for me, people were laughing and talking more than they normally would although that could have been because it was Friday. I'll have to wear it on a day when everyone's more apt to be grumpy. :) It didn't seem to make me overly emotional, I didn't really detect any self-effects but it could have been the wrong context...when I wear it with Quince maybe we'll both be nice and purr-y (even more than usual, that is).

• 7 months later...

oh wow Luna, so lucky you can slather H&S without too much effect. I *absolutely adore* this scent : the combo of honeysuckle and honey - despite one word being part of the other - is actually not that obvious a combo IMO - but it's sooo summery and sweet and light and girly, so silky smooth.

I wore this again recently - not even that much, like maybe 2 or 3 fat drops - but too close to my face, apparently (in the crooks of my elbows) -- I absolutely beyond spilled my guts to a friend, talked uncontrollably for like 45 minutes straight ... and the funny thing is, I didn't even realize I was doing it until after I'd let all the horses, buffalo, rhinos, pigs and geese out of the barn. It was just totally out of control. So now I'm afraid of H&S, lol... had to post to trade...

Yeah it doesn't make me overly chatty...a-nol has that effect more than anything, I've found. But it does give me a bit more calm than I'm normally capable of on my own.

until after I'd let all the horses, buffalo, rhinos, pigs and geese out of the barn. It was just totally out of control. So now I'm afraid of H&S, lol... had to post to trade...

:) too funny

ummm,yet you can wear Dolce far Niente :) ???

• 3 months later...