Ann's Cherried Almond Honeyed Vanilla

Invidiana

When I tried this, I almost fainted dead away at first sniff and only one thought crossed my head: there had better be enough to share or I'm personally running over to California with a pipette and sucking out the last drops of it myself! :) This stuff is just scentgasmic, not a blasting in-your-face cherry but the perfect proportion of sweet-tart cherry supporting sensuous honeyed vanilla with a dash of almond. So delicious. I don't want a bottle, I NEED one!

When I tried this, I almost fainted dead away at first sniff and only one thought crossed my head: there had better be enough to share or I'm personally running over to California with a pipette and sucking out the last drops of it myself! ^_^ This stuff is just scentgasmic, not a blasting in-your-face cherry but the perfect proportion of sweet-tart cherry supporting sensuous honeyed vanilla with a dash of almond. So delicious. I don't want a bottle, I NEED one!

Well hell...tell us how you really feel :yeahthat::lol:

Hope you get at least one bottle,to save you a trip...hey you could always send Lestat on recon :lol:

Man I love this one! Cherry almond in the beginning and honeyed vanilla after it dries down for awhile. I loves it!

Glad you all like It....I am still waiting...~pouts~

Stupid mail, SOOOOO Slow. From now on I will order express!

I got a sniffee of this one too... It's nice tart cherry with just a bit of almond in the beginning...I've ad it on for about 7 mins now, and I'm starting to get the Vanilla/Honey scent. Nice! Hopefully, the honey won't go plastic on me.....we shall see in a bit!

I don't know how many of you have ever tried the Kama Sutra honey dust that you can find in "adult" shops... but this sent smells like that on me after a couple minutes... I love it! I want to lick it off, but it probably doesn't taste the same at all! HA HA :D

I don't know how many of you have ever tried the Kama Sutra honey dust that you can find in "adult" shops... but this sent smells like that on me after a couple minutes... I love it! I want to lick it off, but it probably doesn't taste the same at all! HA HA :019-[Drooling]-[EmoticonKing.co

Oooooo! I remember that stuff.......It was FUN!

I got it!!!! :019-[Drooling]-[EmoticonKing.co

Needless to say, I rolled some on immediately, ignoring all my sniffies until I had a chance to check this out. Very cherry at first then it rolls into an almondy scent. This is where it got weird on me. About 10 minute in the almonds started to switch up with the honey and got very plasticy on me. I wanted to give it plenty of opportunity so I waited it out. Then the vanilla honey and almond just started dancing. Once second I smell almond, then up pops a powdery vanilla , that eases into the honey, every time I moved it was different. My sister (Bulah1) tried it on too...and it was completely different on her. It starts out really bright with that cherry and warms into something a more sensual. I just have to wait out the weird plasticy bit.

Now the lotion "flavored" with this scent that I got as a sample....OMG!!! I want gallons. The cherry sticks it out a little longer then the almond and the vanilla play with the creamy cocoa butter. Hardly get the honey in this one. It is kind of like a warm almond pudding on me. Definitely getting a real sized bottle of this!!!

Funny when I washed my hands the warm water amped the cherry up again briefly. It was quite the surprise. LOL

I have to admit, the sample of the body cream scented with this that was in my order sent me into orbit. OMFG this is an outstanding scent for lotion! I saw the label "Cherry Almond" and thought "Jergens."

Then I tried it! Wow - sensual is right! It's fantastic!

What I found most interesting with this one was that the cherry, while very authentic as with all LPs, is NOT like a bowl of fresh picked cherries, at least on me -- it is much denser, like having rubbed a sundried cherry on my skin. Unfortunately my skin does not appreciate the joys of cherries...

This one is very interesting...admittedly, the cherry-almond top note is straight-up Jergens to my nose, but most cherry notes do that to me. If there is any almond in the vicinity of the cherry, even the slightest bit, my brain goes automatically to that place. BUT...the honey and vanilla emerge in about ten minutes or so and it reminds me of Sugared Babe because it has that thick "chewy" quality. This is an example of how honey and vanilla can play nice on me and smell very sensual, so it's a lovely little surprise.

Full on test of this today. Wore it to work, all morning I got honey then about lunch it changed up. started smelling like a wonderful vanilla pipe tobacco. I was really surprised that I got this from it, but I really really like! Not something your would expect from something with the name cherried almond honeyed vanilla.

On me it seems to go from cherry (5 minutes) to the almond (10 minutes) to a weird pasticy honey (10 minutes) to a warm sensual honey (all morning) then a powdery vanilla eased into the vanilla pipe tobacco, which if I stcik my nose to my arm I can still smell....I have been wearing this since 6 am this morning. Great staying power with a little scene change throughout. VERY interesting scent.

Full on test of this today. Wore it to work, all morning I got honey then about lunch it changed up. started smelling like a wonderful vanilla pipe tobacco. I was really surprised that I got this from it, but I really really like! Not something your would expect from something with the name cherried almond honeyed vanilla.

On me it seems to go from cherry (5 minutes) to the almond (10 minutes) to a weird pasticy honey (10 minutes) to a warm sensual honey (all morning) then a powdery vanilla eased into the vanilla pipe tobacco, which if I stcik my nose to my arm I can still smell....I have been wearing this since 6 am this morning. Great staying power with a little scene change throughout. VERY interesting scent.

Another satisfied customer! :lol:

Another satisfied customer! :lol:

Yep! :)

• 1 year later...

I am so glad I finally got a bottle of this. I had been hesitating on this one because something went weird on me, I was thinking it was the honey even though honey never goes weird on me. Anyway, I ordered it in the sale. Just got my bottle and I love it. I am now thinking my sniffee had gone rancid because there is nothing wonky about this at all. Luscious almond, smooth honey and sweet vanilla. the cherry wears off pretty quickly. When I was discussing a PE with almond in it, Mara told me that there is actually no cherry note in this blend, it's just how the almond presents itself. Which makes sense to me considering how fast the "cherry" part wears off. I love love love this. I will slather my whole body in this now that I have a bottle because it clings pretty closely and I want it to THROW!

• 2 weeks later...

The cherry and almond notes burn off fairly quickly on me, which is a little sad, but they leave behind a really nice honeyed vanilla skin musk kind of scent. I really like this, so glad I got a bottle during the sale!

I am so glad I finally got a bottle of this. I had been hesitating on this one because something went weird on me, I was thinking it was the honey even though honey never goes weird on me.

I had the exact same thing...!!! when I tried first time (gift sniffy from the overgenerous lpmp) something went funny on me too, which was surprising...so I wrote it off. Just tried that sniffy again recently, unfortunately after the sale, over a year later, and it was nomgasm TDF. It was the exact same sniffy, so I have to figure your & my skins prefer this one aged a bit. Now devastated I didn't grab one in the sale.

• 6 months later...

I didn't get any cherry nor almond but I got lots and lots of dirty honey on wet. Long after dry down, I did get a little almond if I sniff hard enough.

• 4 months later...

I got this one today, and a stash of others lol, and had to try it out!

Ooooh-Wheee! That cherry snaps right out of the bottle! I mean it slaps you right in the face and makes you ask, "May I please have another?"

If settles down quickly, 5-15 minutes, and then you get the almond. Mmm. That cherry is just somethin’ else, oh I like it, almost spicy but not quite.

I can tell already I’m going to have to try layering it with LAM sugared vanilla & honey! OHMYGOODNESSSSS!!!

It mellows out to a yummy almond, honey, vanilla, sweet softness that just lingers on and on and on...

This is definitely a keeper! :D