Newbie needs guidance!

Hey all!!

I am so glad I found this pheromone community.. you guys are all so resourceful and nice! =)

Super excited to try out all the pheromones I ordered this week...so far I've gotten:

EST spray in the weaker strength (10,000mcg/bottle i believe)

Neanderlicious

Promise w/ Soulmate

Just a little naughty w/ BI

EOW

Instant Shine (from androtics)

Instant Honesty (from androtics)

A-none in the weakest strength (2.5mcg/spray)

My question is... where should I start?

how much of each should I use? in what combination? should i try each pheromone on its own before using them together?

btw, I am 25... not on the pills... and i am looking to spice things up with my bf and connect more with him on a deeper level (closing up the gap)

Thanks!

Edited by aprilha

Hey all!!

I am so glad I found this pheromone community.. you guys are all so resourceful and nice! =)

Super excited to try out all the pheromones I ordered this week...so far I've gotten:

EST spray in the weaker strength (10,000mcg/bottle i believe)

Neanderlicious

Promise w/ Soulmate

Just a little naughty w/ BI

EOW

Instant Shine (from androtics)

Instant Honesty (from androtics)

A-none in the weakest strength (2.5mcg/spray)

My question is... where should I start?

how much of each should I use? in what combination? should i try each pheromone on its own before using them together?

btw, I am 25... not on the pills... and i am looking to spice things up with my bf and connect more with him on a deeper level (closing up the gap)

Thanks!

My best advice would be to start slowly and work up....I would start with the ones that have blends in them (like the ones with soulmate and BI)......single pheros can sometimes be a little difficult to get the hang of and learn to use properly.......try one at a time, in small amounts first, working your way up.....most of all, HAVE FUN!!!!

Edited by Dolly

My best advice would be to start slowly and work up....I would start with the ones that have blends in them (like the ones with soulmate and BI)......single pheros can sometimes be a little difficult to get the hang of and learn to use properly.......try one at a time, in small amounts first, working your way up.....most of all, HAVE FUN!!!!

What if I wanted to try the effects of each individual pheremone... for example.. I want to know how my bf react to EST.. can I not just use EST buy nothing else? Is that going to be tricky?

What if I wanted to try the effects of each individual pheremone... for example.. I want to know how my bf react to EST.. can I not just use EST buy nothing else? Is that going to be tricky?

Yes, you can absolutely try that.....I just remember that, for me, it was easier starting out with pre-mixed blends first.....

Seconding premixed blends first. Most blends will feature one phero a little more & if you like it & know which one it is. Then you can try it on it's own.....Some men react poorly to Est., so I'd wait on hitting him with that one, untill after you try an Est. heavy blend.

Seconding premixed blends first. Most blends will feature one phero a little more & if you like it & know which one it is. Then you can try it on it's own.....Some men react poorly to Est., so I'd wait on hitting him with that one, untill after you try an Est. heavy blend.

thanks for the replies...

as for trying a est heavy blend first... I don't think i purchased one with est... hmm

maybe I can use est minimally and use another blend to buffer the effects?

edit: nevermind.. Just a Little Naughty has EST in it.. but in small dosage...

now how would I know if he's reacting well to the EST in that case? since its not the main pheromone in the blend..

Sorry.. i feel like an annoying kid asking so many questions..

Edited by aprilha

and also.. at age 25... how much cops should I start off using?

Well, everyone is different.....IN GENERAL, the younger you are, the less you will need....also, if you have never been on birth control, you will probably need less.....I would start with just a few drops at first.....

You may want to start with the one that has BI.....it has cops AND Est in it.....

Beccah is right....my man and hers are two of the ones that don't do so well with Est.....my experiences have been hit and miss, with more "meh" and "not so good" reactions than good ones. Est really has to be tempered with something more dominant like in Leather or BI for my man to react positively......

And sweetie.....NEVER feel bad about asking questions.....that is what we are here for!!!!

Edited by Dolly

Well, everyone is different.....IN GENERAL, the younger you are, the less you will need....also, if you have never been on birth control, you will probably need less.....I would start with just a few drops at first.....

You may want to start with the one that has BI.....it has cops AND Est in it.....

Beccah is right....my man and hers are two of the ones that don't do so well with Est.....my experiences have been hit and miss, with more "meh" and "not so good" reactions than good ones. Est really has to be tempered with something more dominant like in Leather or BI for my man to react positively......

And sweetie.....NEVER feel bad about asking questions.....that is what we are here for!!!!

Thanks! you guys are really great and helpful... I am a little bummed out I found you guys after placing an order with Androtics though... I think this community agrees with me alot more... and your products are all sooooooo tempting...

I will start with using the BI mix first and see how it goes...

btw How long do cops generally last on skin?

Thanks! you guys are really great and helpful... I am a little bummed out I found you guys after placing an order with Androtics though... I think this community agrees with me alot more... and your products are all sooooooo tempting...

I will start with using the BI mix first and see how it goes...

btw How long do cops generally last on skin?

Cops last a good long time, generally all day for me.....some ladies here say they get better results the day after application......