Candy Pop 2010

Invidiana

I've tried the original, and this is actually better than the original, IMO. The first had slightly more of an apple-candy feel to it; this version smells exactly, and I mean exactly, like a Pink Lemonade Blow Pop. I LOVE those things! Funny because there isn't supposed to be any lemon here, but it could be a combination of certain things mixing with the cotton candy that make for that effect; also, maybe the apple this time is a more tart version whereas the one in the original was more sweet (when it comes to apple I prefer the tart kind). Let me just say that in the middle of huffing this on my wrist I had a momentary reflex to pull away so I wouldn't get cavities. :D

Yeah I agree it smells like pink lemonade to me too. Very tart and sweet. I get the apple too after a few minutes and I love it even though apple is tricky for me. Anyway I love Candy Pop 2010, it's bright, fresh and delish! This one makes me huff my arm-a lot!

Love this one! It smells like lemony bubble gum on me. I can't stop smelling myself! It is actually really close to where I put OCCO Purple and they are blending together well.

Candy candy candy I can't let you go...

Not exactly my style, but it is bright and candy-sweet.

Evoked Jolly Rancher Watermelon when wet, then tartly sweet bubblegum once dried down.

Sugar rush in a bottle (or vial, in this case), but with a specific fruity aspect. My son likes it a lot, so I'll probably be getting this one for him in Body Bubbles. The watermelon is the strongest note for me, so it has a fresh cool quality, great for coping with the heat!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Candy candy candy I can't let you go...

Not exactly my style, but it is bright and candy-sweet.

Evoked Jolly Rancher Watermelon when wet, then tartly sweet bubblegum once dried down.

Now that is my take on this one... it is pretty but a little too candy sweet smelling to me...but then, I have never been much of a candy eater, nor do I care for sweets in general, so anything that smells candy sweet is nauseating to me, seriously, I will darn near hurl if someone stands to close to me eating nowlaters, lol...the sweetness has to have something to buffer it.

That's funny though because I lovce love love Sugarred pure.

djac

Now that is my take on this one... it is pretty but a little too candy sweet smelling to me...but then, I have never been much of a candy eater, nor do I care for sweets in general, so anything that smells candy sweet is nauseating to me, seriously, I will darn near hurl if someone stands to close to me eating nowlaters, lol...the sweetness has to have something to buffer it.

That's funny though because I lovce love love Sugarred pure.

djac

Some sweet notes can be cloying, I find mango to be without a citrus buffer.

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I like sweet but i remember this one doing the stabby thing a few pinks randomly do to me (Pom Pom nom nom, esmerelda's pink emerald). But interestingly LP pink 2009 used to do that to me but doesn't anymore- so maybe it'sjust a matter of aging?

• 1 month later...

I actually wanted to eat the Candy Pop.

Me too! Its a refreshing tart lemon jolly rancher...with Hubba Bubba bubble gum in the back ground. With this, and Lady Frost, these are my two absolutely favorite scents!! I dont think I could get tired of them. I just got home, and decided to do a LP perk-me-up, and Candy pop is what I chose. Very refreshing, and yummy. I did a swipe on my chest, and I keep putting my nose in my shirt (as if someone farted near me) just to take a huge breath. Definitely a pick-me-up!!

• 11 months later...

This IS like candy! Like a jolly rancher candy! Not sure it's what I'm looking for to wear for myself but it is tasty smelling :D Apparently I like baked good smells and candy, but I seem to like pink sugary candy more than fruity candy...if that makes ANY sense at al?!

• 4 months later...

This is sugary sweet candy in perfume form. Wet- this smells like a Blow Pop that's almost down to the bubble gum center. As it dries.... LEMON, LEMON and more LEMON to the moon and back. I almost washed it off it was so strong. But I hung in there. And I'm glad I did. It's settled into Hubba Bubba bubble gum. And I like it! I just need to make it through that lemon stage and I'm good!