Sugared Hazelnut

Calii

I did not find a review for it anywhere,and I am not good at that...umm, I like it a lot,does not help you guys much ;)

Actually I have it on close to Lizzy's Ebil Sugared Ginger Cookies and I smell very nomable.Huff

No, it was one of the Sugared layerable scents...I could have sworn there was a thread for it from last year or so but yeah I can't find it either. So this should be moved to the main review section.

No, it was one of the Sugared layerable scents...I could have sworn there was a thread for it from last year or so but yeah I can't find it either. So this should be moved to the main review section.

How do I do that ?

• 7 months later...

I love this one,keep getting new stuff and forgetting just how much...it smells just like the Hazlenut coffee creamers taste,Yummy...think I have like four bottles :lol: I need a strong coffee scent to wear this with,hmmmm

• 2 months later...

I like this, it is the perfect blend of creamy and sweet. It reminds me of coffee...I guess because it smells like the stuff you put in coffee. Sadly though, it turns weird on my skin like plasticky I guess. As long as I don't huff my arm I think it smells good though!