It's Almost Time for the April Releases

I don't mind if they're running slow this month, then I'll have time to sit back & appreciate all the goodies I already have :)

I don't mind if they're running slow this month, then I'll have time to sit back & appreciate all the goodies I already have :)

I definitely don't mind for that same reason exactly, and also because my hands are tied spending-wise for about another week and a half anyway. O_o

Edited by Invidiana

I definitely don't mind for that same reason exactly, and also because my hands are tied spending-wise for about another week and a half anyway. O_o

Same here. :666: I'd like to say that I'll be good for the April releases, and only buy a couple samples. I'd like to say that, but I can't LOL.

awww yay! iam so excited about the April releases. Iam so getting the monthly sampler but unfortunatly this might be my last order until my next order when I find a new job. I have parted ways with my company and now am starting over, starting new. I dont want to go into details to much but I felt this coming for a long time espeically with the nurvese break down, I knew it was over. Its kinda upseting because I worked there for over 2 years and its not easy but iam much more happier now. This is my first week away from the job. Iam going through a lot of emotions but at the same time I feel relived and happy. So, iam very excited about the April releases. :D :Ladybird-hug:

Hey Guys,

Iam looking forward to the April releases. Tonight my friends are taking me out to some nice clubs where we can just party,dance, get lose and go wild. Iam gonna wear a lot of potions and look forward to a new beginning.

xoxoxoxoxox

:goldfish5:

I am very eager to see the new releases for April. I will have to keep adding to my wish list, as postage is a bit of a pain to the UK, so I'll be sticking to group orders for now. :huh: Not really a relevant emoticon...but I had to for the tortoise!

The releases are actually April for May.....

I wonder what they'll do with the Spring Equinox LP variant (if it's getting released this month). I really enjoy the seasonal variants :10_small16:

Nope. :banana130:

all right Luna............

What do you know lady?

Iam thinking 2 things ,but I will wait(like I have a choice lol) And see if I guessed those 2 right.

Where are the hints