SS4W SCENTED asap

I was wondering if anyone had done this how it turned out and if its a good idea need some answers before mornin or early mornin.And how you did it,so I don't mess this up

thanks ahead of time

No, but I did it with Mara's Rocket Fuel and it's awesome!! I used a full bottle with a do-it-yourself beta spray.

Godess,yeah I got 2 bottles of mrf I plan on trying i with that too,I mean you no everything goin on well Im gonna out tonight just gettin dropped off (safe place so you don't worry about me)so do you think I should makess4w scented alcohol too.

Does it make it like it x1 or just the scent and magic last longer or longer and stronger.I will work on that tonight need it in late afternoon

thxs for your input

Godess,yeah I got 2 bottles of mrf I plan on trying i with that too,I mean you no everything goin on well Im gonna out tonight just gettin dropped off (safe place so you don't worry about me)so do you think I should makess4w scented alcohol too.

Does it make it like it x1 or just the scent and magic last longer or longer and stronger.I will work on that tonight need it in late afternoon

thxs for your input

If you make it into a spray, it is the same "strength", but it will diffuse and get farther out away from you. Depending on the temperature and humidity where you are going, you may need to re-apply, because alcohol-based sprays usually start to "burn off" after a while....

If you make it into a spray, it is the same "strength", but it will diffuse and get farther out away from you. Depending on the temperature and humidity where you are going, you may need to re-apply, because alcohol-based sprays usually start to "burn off" after a while....

First Dr. then out to dinner with mom then she is gonna drop me off at the local bar,so I shouldbring it with me then,

Dolly have you tried that mix or anyone?

thanks for your help

First Dr. then out to dinner with mom then she is gonna drop me off at the local bar,so I shouldbring it with me then,

Dolly have you tried that mix or anyone?

thanks for your help

I have a Dirty Sexy that was boosted with SS4W, and it is fab both in oil and in spray.....

I have a Dirty Sexy that was boosted with SS4W, and it is fab both in oil and in spray.....

well I just have an empty pre spray,so it would be just straight up scented ss4w,I have an hour left to get my fix on and off for a much much needed getaway from the other half,do you think I should do that or just the oil,do you know of any other potions mixes .With this being said I really am looking for flirting ,everyone hsave a great time with all my guy friends no hubby,I want to put off a sexual vibe

Since you haven't tried it already I would just go with the oil. You don't want to get let down if you overdilute or if it acts differently on your skin. Have fun, Tee!!

I think I would agree with TG on this one.....go with the oil.....