Mixing Leather with other pheros - disaster or heaven?

Yeah, I could not find a topic covering this question, so here goes.

I've got unscented Leather 1X in the 60/40 spray - next time I'll amp it up to 2X though, I spray on a ton of the 1X.

I love the effect of Leather on me and on others: R-E-S-P-E-C-T and "my god, you're fantastic"- vibe from work pals of both gender. Alphas tend to be a bit, well scared, of the Leather, which just adds to the fun IMO :)

Leather seems to work really well with cops in a more private setting, but what about positive effects mixing it up with BI, IW, LAM and/or BAM? Or any other phero for that matter, but these are the only ones I've got, so - any thoughts on this?

Yeah, I could not find a topic covering this question, so here goes.

I've got unscented Leather 1X in the 60/40 spray - next time I'll amp it up to 2X though, I spray on a ton of the 1X.

I love the effect of Leather on me and on others: R-E-S-P-E-C-T and "my god, you're fantastic"- vibe from work pals of both gender. Alphas tend to be a bit, well scared, of the Leather, which just adds to the fun IMO :666:

Leather seems to work really well with cops in a more private setting, but what about positive effects mixing it up with BI, IW, LAM and/or BAM? Or any other phero for that matter, but these are the only ones I've got, so - any thoughts on this?

I have personally worn leather with boosted scents containing BI, LAM, BAM, and SS4W. What I USUALLY do is apply the boosted scents in the oil base so they will stay close to my body and diffuse a little bit. Then I spray unscented Leather (NO COPS) in my hair and on my body. It worked wonderfully every time I did it.