Your experiences with Couer de l'Amour

Treasured hearts is my fave LP phero blend at the moment. I ALWAYS get hits and compliments with this on. The first time I wore in Couer de l'amour which is a beautiful carrier blend, the rose really helps to expand and connect the heart chakra qualities of Treasured Hearts. Sometimes I sniff the bottle for self affects, makes me happy, high as a kite w loads of warm fuzzies. The first time I wore it my friend called me a Koala Bear which was fun for me being a serious and intense person. The next time I wore this to a bar and everyone was crackin jokes with me, all the men were flirty and really had a great time. My boyfriend loves this on me, he wont shut-up and he gets very snuggly which is the coolest cause hes very reserved Brit w a bite.

one more thing I forgot to add is Treasured Hearts is great to wear if you have cops or sex-pot blends on, or if your a naturally sexy. In my experience it diffuses the cattiness and spreads the love (LOL)...

Treasured Hearts is great.....I always keep some on hand.....just re-ordered as a matter of fact......