New Releases for APRIL 2010

AD-Trianon.jpg

AD-GardenMystery.jpg

Label by Starlitegirl

AD-IronAngel.jpg

Label by Starlitegirl

AD-Mercuralia.jpg

Phero Enhanced, for both Men & Women to wear.

Be nice to Mercury for a change...he's a God of commerce!!!

AD-CallMoon.jpg

Label by Starlitegirl

AD-CreoleMan.jpg

Label by Starlitegirl

The Green Man presents, Danna's version of Bayou Musk for Men!

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AD-SinfulIndulge.jpg

The sin is permitted, because the absolution is brewed into the mix! :)

AD-MidnightCraving.jpg

Label by Starlitegirl

Since you loved it so much the first time around...here's Danna's newest Constant Cravings variant!

AD-NativeSoil2010.jpg

Label by Starlitegirl

AD-TouchofEbil.jpg

Label by Starlitegirl

AD-SilkFur.jpg

That's Silk & Fur, in French, hopefully. :)

I love the label for Creole Man!

Oh wow,from reading this forum,there are gonna be a lot of super happy happys with Native Soil and Midnight Cravings coming back :lol:

Fabulous creations,once yet again ladies,and stunning work,as always ,Starlitegirl ! ! !

...running off to see what is in Swimming With Sharks :)

Ohh, the labels are eye-catching and awesome, as usual!

Can't wait to see the ingredients and lament that my list of must-try perfumes cannot seem to get down to a manageable level...! :lol:

We need a couple of more days before things are orderable, I'm afraid. It's been a pretty crazed month over here. Sorry!

The Creole Man artwork was digitally painted by a Canadian Wiccan fellow who went by the name of Ravon...a really neat guy. He created a large catalog of Pagan artwork that he shared with the world, free of charge. When I found his work, I thought it was so beautiful, I used it heavily in the 2004 incarnation of this website, and on many labels since. I sent him a giant package of stuff as a thank you - a magic wand, jewelry, potions galore. He sent me a long thank you letter - said that was the first time anyone had ever done anything like that for him. :lol: You can still find his work on many pagan/wiccan/new age sites, but his website has been gone for years.

You can see more of his artwork on the following perfume labels:

LP RED

Banishing Moon

Merlin's Blend

Woodland Man

LP Winter Solstice 2004 & 2008

All Hallow's Eve

Odin Claus (I love that one)

No Silken Moonlight? (goes off to pout)

Oh yes, there will be more Silken Moonlight! It's just not a new release is all. This month there will be fresh brews of Silken Moonlight, LP RED, LP PINK, Phero Girl, and ummm, maybe a few others I can't remember right now. No fretting allowed! :lol:

Dances around the room....Native Soil, teeheehee.....and I cannot WAIT for Midnight Cravings.....sounds totally yummy....will be buying a bottle unsniffed, I'm afraid......

oh my !! They look FAB as usual, nice job on the Labels SLG !!

what to pick ? :lol:

eta: the PEs look FAB TOO !!

Edited by liz

Oh yes, there will be more Silken Moonlight! It's just not a new release is all. This month there will be fresh brews of Silken Moonlight, LP RED, LP PINK, Phero Girl, and ummm, maybe a few others I can't remember right now. No fretting allowed! :lol:

YAY! Mara to the rescue!!!!! :) It is your fault that I need this one you know! There's so much that you guys make & I love, that's dead sexy & just not appropriate for like, church, funerals, & baptisms.....Silken Moonlight will fit those situations perfectly!

Yippeeee............monthly sampler for sure...bottles of midnight craving & native soil...I was waiting for a certain PE...but these look tempting too!!!!

Edited by FAWN

I'm just too excited, I've been waiting for the April releases to place my first order. I'm glad I did! I'm really interested in a few of these.

Yay, my two PE's are ready!! So excited, and of course will have to have Mercualia, Sinful Indulgences, and Native Soil.

When do we start bugging them about descriptions....I must have Call of the Moon and Garden of Mystery. Wolves are my FAVORITE animal!

That's Silk & Fur, in French, hopefully. :)

This is correct :rolleyes:

I am ITCHING to know what Sinful Indulgences is--I went to a Catholic high school, nuns and all!

Me too, but it doesn't have to do with that, really. Think about Mara's little hint.

Trianon-esque? Does it smell like a defeated Hungarian? (*mocks her own heritage*)

:rolleyes: Think about who is on the label. :)

Wonder what the Garden of Mystery is? Is that a Sinister(TM) Scent?

No.

:rolleyes: Think about who is on the label. :)

No.

Ohhhh, you mean the Petit Trianon, of Marie's fame...

Still begs the question of ...ohhhhhh, I getted it!!

Edited by katz

Dances around the room....I cannot WAIT for Midnight Cravings.....sounds totally yummy....will be buying a bottle unsniffed, I'm afraid......

Methinks I'm leaning towards 2 bottles unsniffed...just to be on the safe side LOL

If this one is anywhere near as good as Constant Cravings it'll likely sell out before my order arrives in the UK... Can't risk that now can I?

Methinks I'm leaning towards 2 bottles unsniffed...just to be on the safe side LOL

If this one is anywhere near as good as Constant Cravings it'll likely sell out before my order arrives in the UK... Can't risk that now can I?

I think you may be on to something there!! Same with Native Soil...

So what are the notes for yours?

Tera's Tickled Pink: (for my friend's birthday whose favorite scent is LP Pink) Creamy vanilla, pink amber, super sweet pink sugar, and a touch of spice so its not overwhelmingly "gooey".

July Girl's Cherry Pepper: black cherry, bourban vanilla, black pepper and white sugar.

Edited by july_girl

When do we start bugging them about descriptions....I must have Call of the Moon and Garden of Mystery. Wolves are my FAVORITE animal!

me TOO !!

I am ITCHING to know what Sinful Indulgences is--I went to a Catholic high school, nuns and all!

me TOO !! (catholic grammar school though, I never had recess 6th,7th & 8th grade *8th grade was because I cut my uniform so short I wasn't allowed to be seen in something THAT SHORT !! and I've copied (written) the dictionary & religion book more times than I care to remember ;) )

Edited by liz

[quote name='liz' date='Apr 27 2010, 05:46 PM' post='100990'

me TOO !! (catholic grammar school though, I never had recess 6th,7th & 8th grade *8th grade was because I cut my uniform so short I wasn't allowed to be seen in something THAT SHORT !! and I've copied (written) the dictionary & religion book more times than I care to remember ;) )

My MIL is a former nun :) . All I have to say is where's the duct tape when you need it!?

I hope I get a sniffee of 'Cherry Pepper' :UkkiBannana:

I think you may be on to something there!! Same with Native Soil...

Whats this about the Native Soil? I only see five or six releases, no NS there...

And WHY CAN'T I READ THE BOARDS ANYMORE?

The boards aren't posting right, they're in some hideous format that is a pain in my butt, I don't know if I screwed up my settings but I can't fix it... ;)

Pleeeeeeeeeease, someone, HELPS!! And this talk of Native Soil when I can't read about it has honestly got me thisclose to crying!! :):UkkiBannana: