Your thoughts on estratetraenol?

Hi everyone,

The pheromones I have don't contain estratetraenol so I haven't had time to experience the social results of this pheromone. When I wear pheromones the responses I get from men are lustful. My natural pheromone signature is more similar to the results I would get with estratetraenol. I often get love type looks from men and very few strong lust looks when I don't wear any pheromones. I would like to strengthen or to increase the feelings in those around me that result in the love type of reactions. I'm thinking about getting some estratetraenol from the love potion store and I'm not sure which strength to get. I'm also not familiar with this pheromone so I would love to hear some of the experiences you've had with estratetraenol.

:Hug_emoticon:

Hi Wildflower. Welcome to the forum. There is a good post about est by Ail (a pheromone genius here) in "New Pheromone User's Guide" under the topic Let's Talk Est.

http://lovepotion.invisionzone.com/index.php?showtopic=836

Some of the product here contain est: Sexology, Blatant Invitation, Leather, etc.

I would read the post and also go to the pheromone section under the products and look to see which ones contain est and would give you the kind of signature you are looking for.

Also, some of the ladies here have an abundance of information (years of testing and use) and can give you more information. :Hug_emoticon:

Hi everyone,

The pheromones I have don't contain estratetraenol so I haven't had time to experience the social results of this pheromone. When I wear pheromones the responses I get from men are lustful. My natural pheromone signature is more similar to the results I would get with estratetraenol. I often get love type looks from men and very few strong lust looks when I don't wear any pheromones. I would like to strengthen or to increase the feelings in those around me that result in the love type of reactions. I'm thinking about getting some estratetraenol from the love potion store and I'm not sure which strength to get. I'm also not familiar with this pheromone so I would love to hear some of the experiences you've had with estratetraenol.

:Hug_emoticon:

Hi, here's a link to some Est info http://lovepotion.invisionzone.com/index.p...opic=836&hl=

:party: I like est., I think it even smells good w/out a cover ( so does my bestie). My husband has mixed reactions to it, but women respond wonderfully as well as men I'm not married to :Hug_emoticon:

Oh wow.. You ladies just made my day there! Not sure if you were all posting at the same time as each other, but you really DID make me smile.

You see I'm currently being (the very worst EVER imaginable) a completely RUBBISH patient in convalescence from this DVT, and driving all and sundry around me, bats - because I'm not allowed to drive, or workout for MORE than TEN MINUTES MAX per DAY (my warm-up alone usually takes 16 minutes!), I'm not allowed to do ANY Pilates or Yoga (that is about the worst thing EVER for someone like me) and to be honest, I'm not really being allowed to do ANYTHING useful or fun for the time-being..

However I CAN still drink wine - two glasses MAX per day..So that's a saving grace..^_~ Anyway..I badly needed something to lift me today, and your responses all linking Wildflower to my thread, really have put a big smile in my face.. Thank you lovely ladies...

On an aside, when I DO have it in me to get to my Journal and tell my story, I'll fill you all in about how a student I failed - TWICE, is NOW in charge of my Physio recovery programme.!!!!

Yeah..You could have heard a pin drop when I found out, and let's just say it went down with me about as well as the proverbial Lead Balloon.... >_<

But well..It's an interesting predicament to find myself in to say the least - and Mara gave me a wee row for telling my Numpty former student to "Stop palavering about, and KNEAD my muscles as if they are made of something other than DOUGH, man! You are NOT baking a bloody cake! See this amongst MANY other things is exactly WHY I failed you!" To which he quietly responded, "Twice.." And I felt like SUCH a heel - well for two minutes anyway, because he is REALLY bad at Swedish therapeutic massage..Really REALLY bad..

I'm HOPELESS at being "hands-off" when it comes to things like this, so I predict that he WILL want to kill me by the end of September.. :Hug_emoticon: Or long before that..Like maybe by the end of next week..

But I would STILL fail him even NOW..Because I think he has TOTALLY the wrong mindset to be in the medical world in ANY shape or form, but at least he's letting me give my input (read: designing the whole thing ALL by myself!) into my recovery schedule..And I kind of do NOT think that WOULD be the case had I ended up with one of my Peers as my Physio..

So there's always SOME light to be found in the dark..And as we know, WITHOUT either one the other simply CANNOT exist.. :party:

WildFlower I hope you find my thread useful, and if you need any more information, please just post here and let me know, and then I will endeavour to do all I can to help you..

It's certainly not as if I can do much ELSE of usefulness at the moment, after all..

Thank you again, and stay fabulous, ladies...That truly lit up my day and it was so nice to see the answers running one after the other like that.. :2190:

Blessings and Hugs

Ail )O(

Ail...it certainly seems that getting that student was very much meant to be,and that he will surely benefit from it,in the long run :Hug_emoticon:

I am sending the most positive vibes to you,for continued healing...and patience :happybirthday:

Welcome to our forum,Wildflower...I like est,specially in Garland & Lace.

I agree, it seems it may very well turn out to be a good thing for both of you! (Ail + student)

Wildflower- though est and bnol superficially seemed to me to be intended for somewhat similar purposes (I know not identical) - in my experience so far, socially, I really like the effect of est much better (I've experienced it in Garland&Lace, Mara's Rocket Fuel, and Cuddle Bunny). It makes both men and women gooey, worshipful and chivalrous, all in a good way ... whereas for me, b-nol seems to bring out the dismissive ahole in people, especially men.

My fav est. blend is Ail's Heart & Soul. I swear I get the strongest reactions from this particular blend :001_tt2:

I'm curious Beccah. What kind of reactions do you get from it? The reaction I get is that people really look at me when they are talking to me.

I was thinking what I liked the best...and for Quince, Cuddle Bunny is still the most effective, either version and second would be Sexology. For me, Lace gives me the best self-effects. I think there's probably at least some EST in Cougar Potion and that's my go-to social mix.

Edited by luna65

I'm curious Beccah. What kind of reactions do you get from it? The reaction I get is that people really look at me when they are talking to me.

I feel like people gravitate toward me & hang on my every word. It's a bit of a popularity blend for me.

@ Luna I think Cougar has est. in it also, because TT doesn't really react to that one.

Edited by Beccah1

Thanks everyone for the welcome and all the feedback! Ali, I found your thread very helpful, thanks for taking the time to type all that. I hope you feel better soon. I want to get est even more after reading all your thoughts.

tyvey- You mentioned that the b-nol type makes men dismissive? The love potion store doesn't say anything about their est being a b-nol type, just that it's in an alcohol base. Could you please explain a little more about that? Are there different forms of est? Thanks

I'm just wondering what kind of effects it might have on me considering that most men already respond to me in a protective, touchy, loving, gentle way to begin with. It's like a really sexual woman who always has men responding to her in a very sexual way, then she gets a pheromone that intensifies those reactions. Will the guys want her even more and cause problems for her or will it cause them to back off? I guess I don't want to relax the guys around me with est that they find me boring or get so cuddly that they fall asleep on me. lol

Edited by WildFlower

tyvey- You mentioned that the b-nol type makes men dismissive? The love potion store doesn't say anything about their est being a b-nol type, just that it's in an alcohol base. Could you please explain a little more about that? Are there different forms of est? Thanks

She's talking about two different compounds, not that there's a b-nol type of EST. Her comment was a comparison of the two.

Hi, in saying that b-nol and est are superficially similar, I meant it in a very broad and general way: -- that they both seem to be intended to give off a softer vibe (as in a Type B personality), as opposed to a Type A personality vibe. I didn't mean to incorrectly suggest that there are two different kinds of est , an "a" kind and a "b" kind.

I brought up the comparison only because even though they're both Type B-ish, they give me such drastically different results. Honestly it sounds like you don't need any est, LOL!

Thanks for clearing that up ladies. Tvey, your comment was very clear, I'm just not all that familiar with pheromones or any of their terms. lol I'll try some of the perfumes all you ladies suggested to see if I still want to invest in the one ounce of est. I tried one of the samples they sent me, love chain. Wow, that perfume smells so beautiful. I didn't notice any hits when I wore it, but something different happened to me. Ladies, I am not kidding you nor am I delusional, I swear my voice and the way I spoke sounded different when I wore that perfume. I could almost picture beautiful flowing stream waters whenever I would hear my voice. Magikal is a very good word for her perfumes. That perfume made me feel lovely, so calm yet strong, energized, and confident.

Thanks for clearing that up ladies. Tvey, your comment was very clear, I'm just not all that familiar with pheromones or any of their terms. lol I'll try some of the perfumes all you ladies suggested to see if I still want to invest in the one ounce of est. I tried one of the samples they sent me, love chain. Wow, that perfume smells so beautiful. I didn't notice any hits when I wore it, but something different happened to me. Ladies, I am not kidding you nor am I delusional, I swear my voice and the way I spoke sounded different when I wore that perfume. I could almost picture beautiful flowing stream waters whenever I would hear my voice. Magikal is a very good word for her perfumes. That perfume made me feel lovely, so calm yet strong, energized, and confident.

Wow,that is one awesome self-effect!...that would be Eternal Chain,and there are reviews in the Pheromone Review section...Sounds like you found a real goodie! :)