Goblin Market Collection

May

Hi guys, anyone got any thoughts on these yet? They look intereresting and I am curious because I have really liked everything I have tried from the January 08 releases so far and am wondering if I should just put them ALL on my wishlist :wacko:

Thanks in advance

• 6 months later...

they are all very nice and fruity but the first one is the fruitiest with the second being the second fruitiest and so on. The are each different. I personally like the first one best and and asked for a bottle for my free buy 2 get one free. I'll update this post tommarow or so with a better review!

• 1 month later...

I am so interested in all three of these. Does ANYONE have a good review of all three? I know they're berrylike scents, but are they sweet and/or spicy as well?

JoAnna - I have a sample of the 2nd one (Goblin Market Collection: Chapter 2 ~ Seduction) coming that you can try when it gets here... We need to coordinate a night of wine and LP trials... How about next Thursday? All of my packages should be here by then.

Edited by sultry brunette

Enticement: Juicy and fruity w/ some darkness

Seduction: same as 1 with incense and spice

Redemption: Same as 2 with florals and more incense.

I really need to get back to yoga, I mean update, I mean..........

KIDDING=UPDATE

oohh, thank you, thank you. Now I'm going to have to try these. I love the poem that goes along with them, so now I am definitely interested.

Namaste...I mean, happy updating! :)

oohh, thank you, thank you. Now I'm going to have to try these. I love the poem that goes along with them, so now I am definitely interested.

Namaste...I mean, happy updating! :)

I will put an Enticement sniffie in your package :)

• 3 months later...

Got a sample with the last order and i tried enticement - soft pinkness, sweet bublegum florals with of touch of a high end parfum with a hint of fruit - i would call this an adult pink scent

Definitely a bottle purchase (as soon as some funds become available)

• 7 months later...

Seduction (which is the second in this series)

Oooooh, I really like this one...it fruity, and slightly sweet and though it has some incense, the incense is way in the background for me, like maybe just enough to add some depth to the light fruit and the light sweet...it's just the right amount of blend to make this absolutely delicious...OMG, I have this on my arm and I keep sniffing cause it is sooooo wonderful....it is gorgeous actually

With all that I have after this helluva sale, i really believed I was done ordering for awhile. But nope, I had to go grab me another bottle of this...so surprised there are not more reviews for this one...

I am finding that going into and experiencing some of the older scents is like having a whole bunch of new toys to play with and finding some yummy, lovely wonderful scents and rediscovering some new loves.

ps...yes, djac is playing in the goody box again (all morning actually...hehehehe)

djac

• 2 months later...

Enticement: Delicious and enticing juicy fruits: apples, pears, an abundance of all kinds of berries

Seduction: the fruits of the previous one mingling with woods (I'm getting a hint of evergreen) and cool ozone

Redemption: spicy, woody, fruity and warm; oddly comforting.

Overall, a beautiful collection that really captures the essence of that poem. Three gorgeous fantasy scents for an enchanting olfactory journey :)

• 1 year later...

I received Chapter II 'Seduction' as a free gift with my goodies. It's fruity, light & sweet, no particular fruit is popping out loud, just a perfect blend of fruits, the incense is very faint in the background. On my skin, after half an hour or so, the scent becomes even better, a deliciously creamy fruit coctail. I really like it! :o

I have only tried "Seduction" and I love it. It's sweet and fruity. My ex colleagues said that they could smell me a mile away although I use the 'lolipop' application method.

• 2 years later...

Enticement - finally got down to testing this out this evening. I think I like this best. Very ladylike and fruity but not overly juicy. Makes me want to wear a dress, gently curl my (ultra straight) hair and go for high-tea in a 5-star hotel.

• 1 month later...

I was going through my bottles about to send one off in a trade and decided to put some Redemption on. Now, apple-scents are not my type of thing. I like eating them but for some reason, apple perfumes just don't do it for me.

That being said, I will say that if you like green apples then Redemption is a really spot on representation with a bit more sweetness and maybe just a tiny smidge of soap (in a good way.) It reminds me of growing up as a kid, we'd go swimming and come home and have to lather up our hair to get the chlorine out. And I think there was a Suave apple shampoo and conditioner that this reminds me of except this is the grown-up, perfume version of that. It's nice. I see it as a good autumn scent right before the leaves are about to turn and you get those last golden days of summer that are just a little bit bittersweet even though you're looking forward to autumn.