Too Many Girls on this Forum...

JAYCEE

YEP! :lol: Pretty much what TG said. A great place to chat. Welcome!

Let's see...they don't censor, they tell the truth, they care about women, they create a safe loving atmosphere and their perfumes and pheromones are the best. Why would we be anywhere else?? Welcome!!

Huh - all that and a bag of chips.

Welcome Jaycee. And please recognize this bunch is one -horny- wrong word - Focused - yes focused - group of women!

Seriously - we are no different than guys in that we want what we want - and when we want it - it's what we want and when we want it that might differ. :lol:

Just sayin'

AND obtw - welcome to our forum.

Edited by Shelly B

Huh - all that and a bag of chips.

Welcome Jaycee. And please recognize this bunch is one -horny- wrong word - Focused - yes focused - group of women!

Seriously - we are no different than guys in that we want what we want - and when we want it - it's what we want and when we want it that might differ. :lol:

Just sayin'

AND obtw - welcome to our forum.

Yeah what she said...and we like to smell better too. This is artisanal fragrance baby, not just some creepy cover scent. And welcome to the forum ;) And also we have a sock puppet.

:thbf54f4bf:

Let's see...they don't censor, they tell the truth, they care about women, they create a safe loving atmosphere and their perfumes and pheromones are the best. Why would we be anywhere else?? Welcome!!

HAH,kinda hard to beat that answer :lol:

Welcome to simply the best place to be...enjoy your stay here we don't bite...ummm,well,some might :thbf54f4bf:

But I've never seen a pheromone forum with this many women. What's different about this one?

Uh...because it's not primarily a pheromone forum? The owners of this company create fragrances first and foremost, some of which is pheromone-enhanced, as well as pheromone blends. So...got any more passive-aggressive attempts at "humor?"

^ this (the part about it not being a primarily a phero forum, anyway) :thbf54f4bf:

It's a perfume forum where, in addition to their main line of gorgeous unpheroed scents, the creators have developed a bounty of pheros and phero-fragrances that are designed for women to use, quite a few that are designed to be used by either sex (or should I say all sexes), and a very nice selection of pheros for men as well (which I am a HUGE fan of, for my husband!)

It's one of the very few (only two that I'm aware of) forums where you can discuss pheros and not be overwhelmed by illiterate, juvenile and/or pickup artist postings.

Edited by Carrie

Oh and let's not forget, LPMP is the first place to have such a wide variety of pheros for women. Cops only get you so far. Here we can be Cougars or Blatantly Inviting or tease men with Leather and tempt them with Lace. We can Open Windows with our sparkling personalities and turn into Cuddle Bunnies should we chose. Or astound with our Dominance. Show our gentle and Treasured Hearts. We even have Covert Ops here AND we get to smell wickedly delicious while pulling all of this off. Kinda hard for any gal to resist, don't ya think?

Oh yeah, welcome!

Just kidding. I like girls. But I've never seen a pheromone forum with this many women. What's different about this one? Jeff

Hi Jaycee,

You know, I did visit another couple scent forums and poked around. I have to say that I didn't /learn/ anything. That is not what I'm looking for. Here the setting is open, informative, comfortable, educated and honest. I don't feel pressured into anything or shamed out of anything. The scents really sell themselves because they are entirely fabulous. I bought the scents long before I started reading the forum. Did I mention that it is FUN here too? :thbf54f4bf:

Oh and let's not forget, LPMP is the first place to have such a wide variety of pheros for women. Cops only get you so far. Here we can be Cougars or Blatantly Inviting or tease men with Leather and tempt them with Lace. We can Open Windows with our sparkling personalities and turn into Cuddle Bunnies should we chose. Or astound with our Dominance. Show our gentle and Treasured Hearts. We even have Covert Ops here AND we get to smell wickedly delicious while pulling all of this off. Kinda hard for any gal to resist, don't ya think?

Oh yeah, welcome!

Hmmm. I hope I never bump into any cougar giving off some of these wickedly delicious scents. How does the law of the jungle go? Eat or be eaten? I'm scared!!!

Oh, yeah. I forgot to mention the artwork. Whoever designs the artwork at LPMP gets two thumbs way, way up. I love your art!!!

Jeff

Greetings from one man to another, Jaycee. This forum has a charm all its own thanks to the ladies. Some discussions can make your ears - or eyes - burn if you're male, but there's none of the chest-beating, testosterone-fuelled shenanigans around here and that makes a refreshing change. It feels like a place you can sit back with a coffee and a smile, reading the womens' adventures - not come in wearing armour plating for a jousting match.

It helps if you've worked with or been around a large group of women in real life too. You know where they're coming from.

Lobo

Haha, I don't feel like I can say anything about these forums and this company that hasn't already been said-- it just rules, period.

Addictive scents, informative, charming, caring, and hilarious people, and top-notch pheros.

Welcome!

Welcome to Jaycee and Lobo!

It is always great to see more men coming around....I have converted the man in my life from stinking commercial colognes to the wonderful world of LP.....the scents have women (INCLUDING ME) following him around like little puppy dogs.....he loves the scents and the pheros!!

Welcome Jaycee! I was actually afraid of pheros when I first got into LP--I came for the scents! Someone gifted me with a couple samples and I got hooked. Of course since then I've gradually eased into the phero thing and was quite pleased to find a bunch with positive self-effects. And I'd say this definitely isn't primarily a pheromone forum, though there is a subforum about pheros; besides our love of perfume and scent reviews, ideas and comparisons we also share experiences, both good and bad news, shopping tips, humor, advice, pet photos (hehe!) and don't feel we need to be afraid to tell it like it is. I don't feel the tension here that I feel in some other forums; this is an open, friendly and welcoming place. :)