First time poster, long time lurker

pollywolly101

Hi all! I just got my order yesterday and am uber-excited! I have always been very sensitive to scents and their effects. I started playing with pheros a little over a year ago and eventually found this place. I look forward to making new friends and spending lots of money on this site!

Haha, welcome! I've been spending more money than I had told myself I would (a lot more), so I'm glad to see you're starting out with some bigger expectations.

But it's so fun!

WELCOME Polly! Welcome to the land of addiction!! We have lots of fun here!

• 3 weeks later...
Hi Pollywolly!! Inspired by starlitegirl's recent kindness to me, I would like to send you some samples/sniffies as a welcome gift. Please have a look at what I have available & email me (email addy is in my profile) with what you'd like to try + your mailing info :)

Wow! Thanks everyone! Tyvey, that is so sweet! Sorry I haven't been around much but muh fella got back after being gone for 6 weeks then one of my litter got a tummy bug.

First go round, I got samples of Dangerous Games, Happy Ending, Cougar, The Captivation Equation and Cuddle Bunny. Also got freebies of 2 of Shelly's B's PE and Fawn's Celestial Dream. FCD smells like it would be a good B&B candidate because it just smells so fresh and clean!

Now I am waiting on another order and this time I got a full size of Cuddle Bunny because vats of it are not offered at this time. Should they ever decide to make, say, 55 gallons available in a drop down menu, I will be getting THAT!!!!!! My SO ALWAYS says "mmmm you smell good" when I am wearing this.

In addition, I got some samples of some new releases and a few others like, Betrothal Potion, LP Red and a couple others. And a big fat full size unscented cops just because, ya know, you can never have enough general purpose cops laying around!!!!

OOO!! OOO!!! I ordered some Mothership too because as a single mom of 4 kids 11 and under, anything that might soothe my savage beasties is worth a shot!