I am new to oils of any kind, whether they have pheros in them or not. I have used pheros before but am used them being in a spray bottle. Also, since these fragrances are so concentrated, could someone guide me as to how much to use? I don't want to be overpowering when in close contact with Mr. Wonderful! :D Thanks!

It's different for everyone, there are various factors involved in regards to wearing an oil versus a spray. The conventional wisdom is that you will get greater diffusion with a spray, but you get good diffusion with an oil if you apply in those places where your body heat is the greatest (your torso, for example). Normally I recommend applying along your arms (from the top of the shoulders to backs of your hands), the back and sides of your neck (but not behind your ears), then a line from your jugular notch all the way down to your navel, draw a circle around your navel and back up again (we call that the Mara Manuever). If it's your first time with the fragrance itself, however, you'll want to use a smaller testing area to see how you and whomever else you're interested in like the fragrance, and if so then you can progress to larger applications to test the effect of the phero mix.

Luna is absolutely correct.....

I prefer oils in the summer especially because I live in the south and I go through sprays too quickly.....they burn off, creating the need for re-application....

So, while you will not have diffusion over such a wide area (they will work best on people who are in your personal space), the pheros in an oil base will last longer on your skin....

Luna is absolutely correct.....

I prefer oils in the summer especially because I live in the south and I go through sprays too quickly.....they burn off, creating the need for re-application....

So, while you will not have diffusion over such a wide area (they will work best on people who are in your personal space), the pheros in an oil base will last longer on your skin....

Thanks to you both! I too live in the south and with sprays it seems like as soon as I walk out of the house, I can't detect the scent anymore! And, after all, I buy scents because I like to smell 'em too! My SO has been out of town working for 6 weeks so I could probably smell like cow manure for the next week or so and he wouldn't mind.

Thanks to you both! I too live in the south and with sprays it seems like as soon as I walk out of the house, I can't detect the scent anymore! And, after all, I buy scents because I like to smell 'em too! My SO has been out of town working for 6 weeks so I could probably smell like cow manure for the next week or so and he wouldn't mind.

LOL at the bolded!! Polly, have you tried Jouir de??

I just wanted to say, sometimes our nose "get used to" our scent, so it doesn't necessarily mean it's gone already. I love to use both a spray and an oil, sometimes I "cocktail" scents, sometimes I just carry the roll-on for a touch up and leave the spray at home, or vice/versa.

I live in the 5th growing zone (midMO), so I like to have both the oil & the spray form. Although in the summer I don't much need the spray, lol. It's nice to have the quick shot option for odorific situations (most activities here involve bars). Nice avi Lynne :lol: